Reunion -- "1993" -- 12/08/05

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-05, 04:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Reunion -- "1993" -- 12/08/05

"1993" Episode #108.
Spoiler:
The friends gather at Samantha's grave to pay their respects and reminisce; Samantha cancels plans on her 25th birthday after one of the ER patients she releases suddenly dies.

Cast: Will Estes, Sean Faris, Dave Annable, Alexa Davalos, Amanda Righetti, Chyler Leigh, Mathew St. Patrick, Bill Mondy, Eliza Norbury, George Stults , Anne Openshaw, Wendy Glenn, Jaidasen Walker .
Producer(s): Jon Harmon Feldman, Steve Pearlman, Andrew Plotkin .

Original Airdate: December 8, 2005.
Old 12-08-05, 05:25 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I sort of want to watch this, but have a hard time doing so considering the show is cancelled and we won't find out who the killer is.. Stupid network execs!

Last edited by Officer Cartman; 12-09-05 at 04:41 PM.
Old 12-08-05, 06:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Officer Cartman
I sort of want to watch this, but have a hard time doing so considering the show is cancelled and we won't find out who the killer is.. Stupid network execs!
I feel the exact same way. I'm sure there are internet petitions going around, but who knows if that will even help.

The 1993 Billboard cd has these songs - I wonder how many we'll hear in tonight's episode.

1. Rhythm Is A Dancer - Snap!
2. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
3. Cops: Bad Boys - Inner Circle
4. Ditty - Paperboy
5. All That She Wants - Ace Of Bace
6. Mr. Wendal - Arrested Development
7. Ordinary World - Duran Duran
8. Informer - Snow
9. Show Me Love - Robin S
10. Whoomp! (There It Is) - Tag Team
Old 12-08-05, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When the creators of the show say that they havent even introduced the person, before cancellation that is the killer, it really makes you wonder.
Old 12-08-05, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I laughed so hard when Will went after the kid in the cemetery and Craig said "What are you going to do, pray for him?" This show's dialogue always (unintentionally) brings the funny.

I know that the episode set it up so that we think Peter Holland was Carla's "Loving Husband", but I think it would be a better twist if he was married to someone else and she was just his mistress.

I saw a Helmut poster in the background-- finally the set decorators are paying attention to the timeline!
Old 12-08-05, 11:20 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Hello - this is FOX we're talking about?!?

Tru Calling, Firefly...etc...etc. The list of canceling shows before their time, or they've finished properly is friggin' endless here folks. Did we really expect any less? Guess we'll just have to wait for the eventual DVD release to see how it all plays out - if then.
Old 12-08-05, 11:54 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
The show has gotten better, and tonights episode was somewhat decent. Sucks we will never know what happened.
Old 12-09-05, 01:10 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Fox is going to air 13 episodes at the most, and that means there's 7 more "years" that will never be filmed. Maybe they'll publish a book for the remaining years to resolve the mystery.
Old 12-09-05, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 753 Likes on 490 Posts
Originally Posted by riley_dude
When the creators of the show say that they havent even introduced the person, before cancellation that is the killer, it really makes you wonder.
I thought they basically said that they haven't introduced some things that would be motivation for the killing, not that they haven't introduced the killer.

I don't really know why I'm still watching at this point, knowing that I won't have any kind of closure when it's gone. I just don't see why, when it's all said and done, that the show creators can't just release a rough outline of what their intentions were. That way, we could at least know who the killer is and some of the motivations.
Old 12-09-05, 04:43 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I used to watch some show on ABC.. I think it was written by Ben Affleck or something, and if you could figure out the killer, you could get $1Million. The show was pretty darn interesting, but ABC pulled it off the air early. They released the rest of the information on the web in some format (it's been awhile, so my memory is fuzzy), but it answered all of the questions and gave the viewers some closure. I'd love it if they'd do the same with this.

Stupid me watched last night's episode, and the g/f wants to continue watching it until it's demise.
Old 12-09-05, 04:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 753 Likes on 490 Posts
I used to watch some show on ABC.. I think it was written by Ben Affleck or something, and if you could figure out the killer, you could get $1Million. The show was pretty darn interesting, but ABC pulled it off the air early. They released the rest of the information on the web in some format (it's been awhile, so my memory is fuzzy), but it answered all of the questions and gave the viewers some closure. I'd love it if they'd do the same with this.

Stupid me watched last night's episode, and the g/f wants to continue watching it until it's demise.
The show was Push, Nevada, and they put enough clues into the eps that you could still figure out who the killer is and why, from what I remember. I know that someone ended up getting the correct answer and won the competition.
Old 12-09-05, 06:51 PM

Last nights episode was good its a shame we wont be able to keep watching.
Old 12-09-05, 07:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
I went to college with Aaron, aka Dave Anable....I'll have to email him and ask him what happens lol
Old 12-10-05, 01:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Tell him he should take an acting class or three while you're at it.
Old 12-10-05, 10:02 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

wow, the last two episodes have been MUCH better. although this show started out slow, it's picked up steam. stupid fox for cancelling it.
Old 12-11-05, 04:51 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 450 Likes on 308 Posts
Hm, odd. While I really enjoyed last week's Thanksgiving episode, I thought this week's episode was one of the worst they've had. Nothing in the episode was very compelling for me. Sam's patient-killing and drug-taking were not very interesting to me. Aaron's daughter storyline didn't do it for me either. The rest of the characters were pretty much in the background.
Old 12-12-05, 10:54 AM

is there ANY WAY that someone could burn this episode to a DVD or vhs tape and send it to me? id be willing to pay of course !
i know there are people who dvr'd it and can copy it to a dvd so help me out! my power went out while i was at a concert and i had it set to record but it didnt happen. same with this weeks OC, if anyone has that.

Or, does anyone know of a website i can download or watch Reunion and OC... no luck on itunes.
Old 12-12-05, 10:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by AndyCleveland
is there ANY WAY that someone could burn this episode to a DVD or vhs tape and send it to me? id be willing to pay of course !
i know there are people who dvr'd it and can copy it to a dvd so help me out! my power went out while i was at a concert and i had it set to record but it didnt happen. same with this weeks OC, if anyone has that.

Or, does anyone know of a website i can download or watch Reunion and OC... no luck on itunes.
FYI, mods frown upon this type of request.
Old 12-12-05, 09:10 PM

oh i didnt know. well i cant be wrong to ask to see a missed episode.
Old 12-13-05, 02:43 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You can if it involves infringing upon copyrights.