DVD Talk
WWE DVD Release Dates [Archive] - Page 4 - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : WWE DVD Release Dates

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

ThomaMon
02-05-07, 11:49 PM
Can you imagine how the U.K. fans might feel about this with the Tagged Classics edition of WM3 being released followed by the Anthology edition, and now this?
This will have been my third time purchasing WM3 if you count the VHS edition. I'm a sucker for those extras though. I just wish they would have released all the Wrestlemania's individually so I could have gotton 1-14. Maybe if this dvd does well, WWE will follow suit and do the same with the others. I hate double dipping as much as anyone, but when they improve on it, I feel a little better about it.
Jesus...who are we kidding...we'll be buying Wrestlemania Anthologies in some other format 20 years from now...lol
Hell, I'd buy it again if they released it with all original music and no blurred out WWF symbols.

lastofthewild1s
02-05-07, 11:52 PM
Here's a cover shot of the WM3 dvd. Nothing special, but I thought I'd post it.

http://cover6.cduniverse.com/CDUCoverArt/video/Large/7373226.jpg

lastofthewild1s
02-05-07, 11:55 PM
Hell, I'd buy it again if they released it with all original music and no blurred out WWF symbols.

The music thing was really annoying. It just isn't the same seeing Slick come out to the ring with whomever and not hearing Jive Soul Bro in the background. That tune is one of my favorite of all time ring entrance themes. I also hated them taking out Demolition's music too.

shacmasta
02-06-07, 12:08 AM
That sounds awesome...

It does. They should definitely start a trend with this release. There's too much money to be made, not too.

ThomaMon
02-06-07, 12:10 AM
The music thing was really annoying. It just isn't the same seeing Slick come out to the ring with whomever and not hearing Jive Soul Bro in the background. That tune is one of my favorite of all time ring entrance themes. I also hated them taking out Demolition's music too.
I had this same discussion on another board about the Royal Rumble box set coming out. Demolition music has to be there, I mean its a WWF song for crying out loud and if they edit for the year Ax and Smash came out 1&2 it'll ruin the hwole thing(They edited out of 24/7's viewing of that RR).

DVDFreaker
02-06-07, 06:10 AM
It does. They should definitely start a trend with this release. There's too much money to be made, not too.

I agree!

dadaluholla
02-06-07, 08:30 AM
I'm going to skip the new WMIII dvd. It sounds nice and all, but I already have it and I'm not all that interested in the extras. I wish they would stop releasing stuff that is already on dvd and focus more on the 10 million hours of vault footage they have rotting away in a basement somewhere.

EdTheRipper
02-06-07, 09:13 AM
I'm going to skip the new WMIII dvd. It sounds nice and all, but I already have it and I'm not all that interested in the extras. I wish they would stop releasing stuff that is already on dvd and focus more on the 10 million hours of vault footage they have rotting away in a basement somewhere.

I agree. I'd rather see them release the older stuff rather than just re-releasing titles.

ThomaMon
02-06-07, 10:18 AM
I would love a SNME Box Set next.

dvd-4-life
02-06-07, 10:37 AM
Has there been an official announcement for a Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen dvd set for R1 because I see that there is one coming out in R2 in April?

DVDFreaker
02-06-07, 10:44 AM
Has there been an official announcement for a Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen dvd set for R1 because I see that there is one coming out in R2 in April?

Yeah it already has, I think it is coming out in April too, I may be wrong on this though

Phineas444
02-06-07, 11:27 AM
The WM III Championship Edition is going to be played next month on WWE 24/7 as well for WM month.

dx23
02-06-07, 02:31 PM

April 10th according to amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LC3III/ref=wl_it_dp/104-6394603-2628714?ie=UTF8&coliid=I7X834BYJ305B&colid=GE33FA1R03KY

ThomaMon
02-06-07, 06:07 PM
Just got the New Year's Revolution DVD at WalMart... A few notes on it.

They totally edited the end of the DX vs. Rated RKO match after H was hurt. I am very dissapointed to say that the Randy Orton running in a circle with a chair has been removed, with a bunch of other funny little stuff.

Also, get ready for the bonus features...

K-Fed vs. John Cena from 1/2 RAW

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell from 1/8 RAW

Can't wait to watch these over and over....

BravesMG
02-06-07, 06:24 PM
They totally edited the end of the DX vs. Rated RKO match after H was hurt. I am very dissapointed to say that the Randy Orton running in a circle with a chair has been removed, with a bunch of other funny little stuff.Well there goes that, guess I'll be skipping this then.

shacmasta
02-06-07, 06:25 PM
Just got the New Year's Revolution DVD at WalMart... A few notes on it.

They totally edited the end of the DX vs. Rated RKO match after H was hurt. I am very dissapointed to say that the Randy Orton running in a circle with a chair has been removed, with a bunch of other funny little stuff.

That kinda sucks. I didn't order NYR, so watching an edit'd version of something will annoy me. but ya gotta expect something like that from them, nothing new.

Erik68
02-06-07, 07:09 PM
I had this same discussion on another board about the Royal Rumble box set coming out. Demolition music has to be there, I mean its a WWF song for crying out loud and if they edit for the year Ax and Smash came out 1&2 it'll ruin the hwole thing(They edited out of 24/7's viewing of that RR).

The Demolition theme is not owned by WWE, it is owned by Rick Derringer. He owns a lot of the music from back in the day, before WWE started doing it in house.

ThomaMon
02-06-07, 07:10 PM
The Demolition theme is not owned by WWE, it is owned by Rick Derringer. He owns a lot of the music from back in the day, before WWE started doing it in house.
Well, poop on him for not letting them use it.

Phineas444
02-06-07, 07:55 PM
When and where they use it is odd. On the 24/7 special Demolition in December they used the theme song. On anything else they haven't, doesn't seem to have any ryhme or reason.

DVDFreaker
02-06-07, 10:46 PM
I see that the Royal Rumble is $188 on Amazon but if it is cheaper at Wal-Mart (If they sell it), I will buy it

EdTheRipper
02-06-07, 10:55 PM
I see that the Royal Rumble is $188 on Amazon but if it is cheaper at Wal-Mart (If they sell it), I will buy it

Wal-Mart's got it available for pre-order now at $149.

DVDFreaker
02-06-07, 10:58 PM
Wal-Mart's got it available for pre-order now at $149.

Really? Good deal but I never ordered at Walmart online, I will just buy it at the store, thanks!

JeremyM
02-06-07, 11:52 PM
I think it's funny that WMIII is still advertised as having Piper's "farewell match."

ThomaMon
02-07-07, 05:32 AM
Deep Discount has not announced a price yet for the box, but they probably will be a bit cheaper then WalMart.

seltzer77
02-07-07, 07:57 AM
Keep in mind Wal-Mart.com will also charge shipping and tax, while Amazon won't, pushing the wm price up to about $165 or so...

DVDFreaker
02-07-07, 08:17 AM
Keep in mind Wal-Mart.com will also charge shipping and tax, while Amazon won't, pushing the wm price up to about $165 or so...

That is why I am buying at the store to save $$ on shipping

ThomaMon
02-07-07, 01:03 PM
Same thing w/DDD, no tax or S&H! They have the best prices for wrestling DVD's on the net.

shacmasta
02-10-07, 04:26 PM
Well it looks like wweshop.com (http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=cat-newreleases&productId=50-01838) won't be doing any limited edition leather bound set like they did for the mania set.

awetter
02-11-07, 04:24 PM
Did anyone else notice that in the Hulk Hogan Anthology the Big Boss Man had his original music during the Saturday Night Main Event match? Does this mean that we can expect to hear it in future DVD releases? Also, I may be mistaken but i could have sworn that I heard Jive Soul Bro on the Hogan DVD as well.

shacmasta
02-11-07, 05:02 PM
Did anyone else notice that in the Hulk Hogan Anthology the Big Boss Man had his original music during the Saturday Night Main Event match? Does this mean that we can expect to hear it in future DVD releases? Also, I may be mistaken but i could have sworn that I heard Jive Soul Bro on the Hogan DVD as well.

I don't know this for sure, but I have a feeling those songs were produced by jimmy hart and being that jimmy and hogan are good friends, I'm sure he gave them the ok to use them if that was indeed the case.

JeremyM
02-12-07, 07:48 PM

I don't have the set by me, but I don't recall a match with Boss Man on there. Was it an easter egg, or am I out of it? The cage match with them two is something that I thought was sorely missing from the set.

DX 4 Life
02-12-07, 08:16 PM
I don't have the set by me, but I don't recall a match with Boss Man on there. Was it an easter egg, or am I out of it? The cage match with them two is something that I thought was sorely missing from the set.

It's on the Hulk Still Rules DVD, not the Anthology =)

Phineas444
02-12-07, 08:34 PM
Just looked at my Hulk Still Rules and the Boss Man match sure isn't on my DVD. Hogan's prematch interview is, that's about it.

DX 4 Life
02-12-07, 09:02 PM
hmmm i just saw it listed on the menu...thought it was the actual match

Rypro 525
02-13-07, 02:32 AM
On the hulk still rules set, most of the last couple of chapters are just promos he did, not the matches.

awetter
02-13-07, 07:19 PM
I found the match I was thinking of on the Hulk Anthology. It was the Summerslam match against Earthquake with the Big Bossman in Hogans corner. Bossman hit the ring before Hogan and they played the Hard Time theme.

lastofthewild1s
02-14-07, 10:34 PM
Has anyone here bought any of WWE's Tagged Classics dvd's from the U.K.? I was wondering if they included footage from the Free For All's they used to show prior to the In Your House ppv's. I have many of them on VHS, but there are a few I might pick up if or when they are released on dvd.

lastofthewild1s
02-14-07, 10:51 PM
DVD Pacific has the Royal Rumble Anthology available for pre-order for $152.36. I've bought from them quite a few times and have no complaints.
Here's a link to the Anthology:

http://dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=791342

tlk23
02-16-07, 04:03 PM
4 Horseman DVD Cover
http://www.highspots.com/images/images_125/zkk9_4horsemen.jpg

robsul82
02-16-07, 04:54 PM
4 Horseman DVD Cover
http://www.highspots.com/images/images_125/zkk9_4horsemen.jpg

Take off the text, you've got a winner.

Kocheese99
02-16-07, 04:56 PM
apparently there will be two Wrestlemania dvd's for the event this year. A 2-disc edition and a 3 disc ultimate edition.

tonymontana313
02-16-07, 06:44 PM
WTF? Could you please post where you got this info? I'm getting real tired of these two tiered releases with the movies and now this crap is carrying over to wrestling dvds. Unbelievable.

Kocheese99
02-16-07, 08:17 PM
it was listed on my video distributors web site. They both are released on 05/22/07. the 2 disc msrp is $34.95 and the 3 disc is $44.95.

also of note, there is something called wwe: Raw coming 05/29/07 with msrp of $24.95

DVDFreaker
02-16-07, 11:18 PM
Is there any edits on the new DX DVD?

rsxtreme415
02-17-07, 12:17 AM
speaking of the Hulk Anthology it would of been nice if the nwo music was not edited.

Rypro 525
02-17-07, 12:55 AM
I can understand why Voodoo Child by Stevie Ray Vaugn was edited (the mchmahon street fight, but why the original music?

shacmasta
02-17-07, 01:20 AM
it was listed on my video distributors web site. They both are released on 05/22/07. the 2 disc msrp is $34.95 and the 3 disc is $44.95.

also of note, there is something called wwe: Raw coming 05/29/07 with msrp of $24.95

Maybe were finally getting the raw homecoming dvd that was only sold at walmart for what seemed like a day.

bodomnet
02-17-07, 10:05 AM
does anyone know if wwe have announced any support of hddvd/br?

seltzer77
02-17-07, 04:51 PM
DDD just posted the Rumble Anthology for $179.52. Not quite the great deal I was hoping for...

Erik68
02-17-07, 05:13 PM
Until the day they start doing Raw, Smackdown, ECW and PPV in HiDef, don't look for them to support either format.

BGPu
02-18-07, 02:25 AM
Until the day they start doing Raw, Smackdown, ECW and PPV in HiDef, don't look for them to support either format.

A few months back they were planning to record a house show in HiDef as a test for the future.

Erik68
02-18-07, 03:48 AM
They did, it was a smackdown show in Bridgeport, and word was that Vince was not happy with how it came off. So any plans on going HiDef were scrapped for the time being.

Later this year, NBC Universal is supposed to launch a HiDef version of both SciFi and USA, I would expect WWE to plan HD again at that time. It makes little sense for them to go HD now, when the only outlet they have is The CW.

I'd also expect them to wait out the HiDef war and find the clear winner before they go that route as well.

Scott27
02-18-07, 01:57 PM
DDD just posted the Rumble Anthology for $179.52. Not quite the great deal I was hoping for...
Their sister site, DVDPlanet, has it for $175.47. Using the $10 off $125 coupon they have every month, you can get it for $165.47 shipped (less if you have any store credit from Frequent Buyer Points or selling used discs to them).

Rypro 525
02-19-07, 03:42 PM
Picked up "Extreme Rules" from walmart for 17.88. On disc 2 they deleted "Enter Sandman" so its just fake crowd noises and fans lip synching to the song.
Also RVD's botched spot vs Rey Mysterio is still on there (he fell off the secruity railing attempting to do his leg drop.

Erik68
02-19-07, 05:40 PM
For the first time ever, there will be two different wide-release versions of the WrestleMania DVD available to the public. The WrestleMania 23 DVD will include the four-hour event in its entirety on two discs in an amaray, while WrestleMania 23: Ultimate Edition will include five hours of awesome extras, including the Hall of Fame ceremony and bonus matches, packaged in a three-disc collectible digi-pak.

Two Options:
2 disc
3 disc digipack

From Highspots.com

shacmasta
02-19-07, 05:56 PM
Some other news from highspots.com...

Regarding the Mick Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses: Hardcore Edition DVD Set

an all-new third DVD filled with Mick's more recent matches, including battles with Randy Orton, Edge, and his teaming with Edge for ECW One Night Stand.

Bonus features for the new DVD include alternative match commentary from Mick and the voice of ECW, Joey Styles. Fans will also enjoy the 90 minutes of DVD extras from the original package, including his classic promos and hilarious vignettes.

DVDFreaker
02-19-07, 06:06 PM
Some other news from highspots.com...

Regarding the Mick Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses: Hardcore Edition DVD Set

an all-new third DVD filled with Mick's more recent matches, including battles with Randy Orton, Edge, and his teaming with Edge for ECW One Night Stand.

Bonus features for the new DVD include alternative match commentary from Mick and the voice of ECW, Joey Styles. Fans will also enjoy the 90 minutes of DVD extras from the original package, including his classic promos and hilarious vignettes.

That is it? Hmm...I am on the fence on buying it, anybody else feel the same way?

Rypro 525
02-19-07, 06:23 PM
I assume that means it has the WM match with edge with the flaming table spot. I wonder if this will have the Ric Flair match from summerslam? It would be great if they could put some of the promos he and flair did on raw leading up to the match.

robsul82
02-19-07, 09:37 PM
From InsidePulse -

"According to WrestlingObserver.com, these will be the matches included in the upcoming WWE DVD release of Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen.

- Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Ric Flair vs. Pez Whatley & Italian Stallion & Rocky King 6/22/85

- Ric Flair vs. Ricky Morton cage match from Charlotte on 7/5/86

- Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard from Starrade '86

- Four Horseman vs. Dusty Rhodes & Steve Williams & Lex Luger & Nikita Koloff & Paul Ellering 7/16/88 in a War Games match

- Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Sting & Nikita Koloff 7/16/88

- Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Barry Windham & Lex Luger 3/27/88 Clash of Champions

- Arn Anderson vs. Ric Flair 9/17/95 Fall Brawl

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com"

nodeerforamonth
02-19-07, 10:04 PM
Who's picking these matches? Man... the Wargames match, Tully/Dusty first blood and the Ricky Morton match are "must haves", but they could've done a hell of a lot better on the other matches! What about Flair vs Ron Garvin in the TBS studios from 7/85 where Ole & Arn jumped in at the end? Or Flair vs Jimmy Garvin in the cage at Bash '87? Or Ole & Arn vs the RnR Express? There's a dozen or so other matches between Tully & Dusty that they could've picked (though I did like that First Blood match).

dadaluholla
02-19-07, 10:41 PM
Sweet lord, that Horseman match selection sucks. Well no, it doesn't "suck" I guess, but for a Horseman dvd to finally be released, I would expect a little more coverage than that. I had heard it was going to be 3 discs? I guess not.

Erik68
02-20-07, 02:11 AM
This is what Highspots.com says about the Horsemen DVD.

Triple DVD Version

One of the first, and coolest, factions in Sports Entertainment was The Four Horsemen. This stable was a powerful group that ran roughshod over WCW and lasted for the better part of a decade with its various members, including 16-time World Champion "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair (the constant among the Four Horsemen) as well as other members: Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, Sting, Lex Luger, Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, and more.

This release covers the creation of the Horsemen group, with interviews from many of the superstars that were part of it, as well as rivalry highlights and complete matches. The Four Horsemen has long been one of professional wrestling's most well-known and popular factions, serving as inspiration for the creation of numerous new age professional wrestling groups (the nWo, D-Generation X , Evolution, and more).

robsul82
02-20-07, 02:46 AM
Hmm. Triple DVD "Version," coupled with WrestleMania XXIII coming out in two different versions, makes me wonder if WWE hasn't completely hopped on the Special Edition train and is going to release two different versions of the Four Horsemen set. From the matches listed, that makes me think it's more a two- or even one-disc release.

Kocheese99
02-20-07, 09:20 AM
well if it is 3 discs then that match list better not be all there is. I am happy to see the war games on there, but i was hoping for the first war games.

Dubya
02-20-07, 04:44 PM
Who's picking these matches? Man... the Wargames match, Tully/Dusty first blood and the Ricky Morton match are "must haves", but they could've done a hell of a lot better on the other matches! What about Flair vs Ron Garvin in the TBS studios from 7/85 where Ole & Arn jumped in at the end? Or Flair vs Jimmy Garvin in the cage at Bash '87? Or Ole & Arn vs the RnR Express? There's a dozen or so other matches between Tully & Dusty that they could've picked (though I did like that First Blood match).

Couldn't have said it any better. I'm glad to get whatever I can of that era, but there is sooo much more they could have added to the set. But hey at least we have a three disc set of the New DX now available :rolleyes:

doctaheath78
02-20-07, 07:39 PM
Break It Down.........:)

Linn1
02-21-07, 03:06 AM
Makes no sense at all there's just seven matches on a three disc set. I'm betting that's just the first disc.

shacmasta
02-21-07, 10:49 PM
I assume that means it has the WM match with edge with the flaming table spot. I wonder if this will have the Ric Flair match from summerslam? It would be great if they could put some of the promos he and flair did on raw leading up to the match.

From wweshop.com (http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=cat-newreleases&productId=35-00584)......

The "Hardcore" Bonus Disc matches include new alternative commentary from Mick Foley and Joey Styles...
>MICK FOLEY vs. RANDY ORTON WWE Backlash 4.18.04
>MICK FOLEY vs. EDGE WrestleMania 22 4.2.06
>MICK FOLEY & EDGE vs. TERRY FUNK & TOMMY DREAMER ECW ONS 6.11.06
>MICK FOLEY vs. RIC FLAIR SummerSlam 8.20.06

cerial442
02-22-07, 12:37 AM
From wweshop.com (http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=cat-newreleases&productId=35-00584)......

The "Hardcore" Bonus Disc matches include new alternative commentary from Mick Foley and Joey Styles...
>MICK FOLEY vs. RANDY ORTON WWE Backlash 4.18.04
>MICK FOLEY vs. EDGE WrestleMania 22 4.2.06
>MICK FOLEY & EDGE vs. TERRY FUNK & TOMMY DREAMER ECW ONS 6.11.06
>MICK FOLEY vs. RIC FLAIR SummerSlam 8.20.06

Hmmm....if it just those I'll keep my old version. I have Backlash, WM 22, and I'm planning on getting ONS 2 down the road.

Erik68
02-23-07, 05:48 PM
New cover art for the Ric Flair and Four Horsemen DVD

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000LC3III.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V44917741_.jpg

robsul82
02-23-07, 06:01 PM
New cover art for the Ric Flair and Four Horsemen DVD

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000LC3III.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V44917741_.jpg

So it's 2, maybe a bonus disc deal at one of the B&Ms to make it 3.

But using a photo when Barry Windham was in the group? C'mon - Flair, Arn, Ole, Tully - THAT'S the Horsemen.

Phineas444
02-23-07, 08:20 PM
Could have been....Paul Roma.

dx23
02-23-07, 09:23 PM
Could have been....Paul Roma.

or Steve "Mongo" McMichael.

lastofthewild1s
02-23-07, 09:29 PM
I'm surprised they didn't put Chris Benoit on the cover, in light of the guys they selected for the cover art of the AWA dvd. Not that Benoit would have been a bad choice, but Ole is the one who should have been on the cover. I guess that's what he gets for not being a McMahon kiss ass. Well, that and the fact that he's also an asshole in his own right...lol

nodeerforamonth
02-24-07, 12:34 PM
well if it is 3 discs then that match list better not be all there is. I am happy to see the war games on there, but i was hoping for the first war games.

Actually, isn't that war games one that hasn't been seen yet? Same for that Ricky Morton match, from what I've been reading on other boards.

dannybal_2000
02-25-07, 12:19 PM
I know from his shoot interview, Ole met Vince and his wife around the time vince bought geogia championchip wresting from the Bristcos and Jim Barret.Vince wanted Ole to come to WWF and he told Vince "F**k you!" Vince ask him to reconciter and Ole said" and your wife ,too!" So I think you might see one or two things on him,but they may "Self-distruct" him.

krazykat72
02-25-07, 01:24 PM
Actually, isn't that war games one that hasn't been seen yet? Same for that Ricky Morton match, from what I've been reading on other boards.

None of the '88 War Games matches were released commercially, so this is exciting. The Flair/Morton match may have aired on Japanese TV, but I haven't seen it.

-Paul Jacobi-

shacmasta
02-25-07, 03:50 PM
does anyone know if wwe have announced any support of hddvd/br?

Credit pwinsider.com with this info....

Multichannel News has an article about the proliferation of High Definition programming on TV. In it, they quoted USA boss Bonnie Hammer, who said, “Much of our content is still shot in film, but we’re experimenting with [HD] more and more. We’re even trying to shoot [World Wrestling Entertainment] in HD. That’s kind of challenging. Does a punch hit or does it just go by? You see everything in HD. You’ve got to be very careful.” That is a concern that WWE has as well, since they don't want to show blows that clearly miss their mark. To read the story (http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6419266.html),

celluloid hero
02-25-07, 04:08 PM
FYE in Cincinnati broke street date on the Mania 3 dvd by almost 2 weeks, so I picked it up.

Disc 1 is the whole original event (I haven't gone through and checked music, but Jesse is present)
special features (Jesse is present on the Saturday Night's Main Event stuff)-
IC Title match - Randy Savage (IC) vs. George Steele (Saturday Night's Main Event - 1/3/1987)
Ken Resnick interviews Ricky Steamboat (Challenge, 1/31/1987)
Gorilla Monsoon & Ken Resnick interview Randy Savage (Boston Garden, 2/7/1987)
Gorilla Monsoon interviews Ricky Steamboat (Boston Garden, 2/7/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Ricky Steamboat (Superstars, 2/28/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Ricky Steamboat (Superstars, 3/14/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Randy Savage (Prime Time Wrestling, 3/23/1987)

Disc 2 is the whole event Championship Experience with pop ups (24/7 watermark in the upper corner)
special features -
Gene Okerlund interviews Ricky Steamboat and Hulk Hogan (Challenge, 2/21/1987)
Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan contract signing (Challenge 2/27/1987)
20 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal (Saturday Night's Main Event, 2/27/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Andre the Giant (Challenge, 3/21/1987)

no bell match :-(

tonymontana313
02-25-07, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the review. Looks like I will go ahead and pick it up.

xage
02-25-07, 04:40 PM
Could you share a photo proof of the set?

FYE in Cincinnati broke street date on the Mania 3 dvd by almost 2 weeks, so I picked it up.

Disc 1 is the whole original event (I haven't gone through and checked music, but Jesse is present)
special features (Jesse is present on the Saturday Night's Main Event stuff)-
IC Title match - Randy Savage (IC) vs. George Steele (Saturday Night's Main Event - 1/3/1987)
Ken Resnick interviews Ricky Steamboat (Challenge, 1/31/1987)
Gorilla Monsoon & Ken Resnick interview Randy Savage (Boston Garden, 2/7/1987)
Gorilla Monsoon interviews Ricky Steamboat (Boston Garden, 2/7/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Ricky Steamboat (Superstars, 2/28/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Ricky Steamboat (Superstars, 3/14/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Randy Savage (Prime Time Wrestling, 3/23/1987)

Disc 2 is the whole event Championship Experience with pop ups (24/7 watermark in the upper corner)
special features -
Gene Okerlund interviews Ricky Steamboat and Hulk Hogan (Challenge, 2/21/1987)
Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan contract signing (Challenge 2/27/1987)
20 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal (Saturday Night's Main Event, 2/27/1987)
Gene Okerlund interviews Andre the Giant (Challenge, 3/21/1987)

no bell match :-(

celluloid hero
02-25-07, 04:45 PM
Could you share a photo proof of the set?

What do you mean, like a screen shot of a menu or something?

shacmasta
02-25-07, 05:02 PM

I think he means a scan of the dvd itself in hand will do, though if you can, a menu shot would suffice.

I've been known to get most of my wrestling dvd's as early as 3 weeks before actual street date because the smaller dvd retailers I know of totally ignore street date rules and put them out in order to get a "jump start" on the bigger stores, so to speak. Sometimes even the bigger retailers "forget" those same rules and just put them out as well, not all the time, but it does happen.

celluloid hero
02-25-07, 05:05 PM
uh. yeah I can do that tonight, I guess. Doesn't come with an insert, btw.

celluloid hero
02-25-07, 06:03 PM
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/695/cap009jp9.jpg http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/1064/cap010uk2.jpg
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/6269/cap011aj2.jpg http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2752/cap012oj7.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5338/cap013xh1.jpg http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3065/cap014ul3.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9339/cap015dd1.jpg http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7315/cap016aw4.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2458/cap017fn8.jpg

do enough people come in here and bullshit that people need proof?

Erik68
02-25-07, 06:17 PM
I guess some people are just doubters. I got the Mick Foley Greatest Hits and Misses two months before release direct from the WWE home Video dept. So, it is always possible to get something before street date.

Thanks for the menu shots.

celluloid hero
02-25-07, 06:22 PM
no problem. they also had the new Foley disc and Royal Rumble 07 on the shelves, which I also don't think come out until March 6

xage
02-25-07, 07:09 PM

The packaging, how it looks like. Im planning to get one. Im interested how the DVD packaging looks like. Highly appreciate the photo sharing of the menu.

celluloid hero
02-25-07, 07:14 PM
The packaging, how it looks like. Im planning to get one. Im interested how the DVD packaging looks like. Highly appreciate the photo sharing of the menu.

It's boring. The front is what's listed on Amazon, the Mania III logo, no picture. The Spine is the logo which looks tight, the back is also no pictures, just the text we've had forever and a match listing. Again, no insert. I don't have the scanner set up.

celluloid hero
02-25-07, 07:15 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/esihug

here's a PDF checklist I made of all WWE DVD releases that I've been keeping for a LONG time, just found this thread, so I figured I'd share it and you guys could use it. Let me know if I'm missing any.

edit: I know HHH: That Damn Good is missing from exclusives

JCWBobC
02-26-07, 09:43 AM
FYE released the ECW Extreme Rules DVD about 3 weeks before the street date so this isn't the first time. The problem is they charge the MSRP instead of a new release sale price. MSRP is usually $29.95-$34.95 whereas the new release sale price can be anywhere between $14.95-$19.95. I'd rather wait the few weeks and get it at the cheaper price.

Next month on WWE 24/7 they are supposed to be showing the new version of Wrestlemania 3 so we'll see if it has everything the DVD has.

Bob

JCWBobC
02-26-07, 10:01 AM
Great list but you have some of the PPVs out of date order. Vengeance is before the Great American Bash but you have it listed after it.

Do you have all of them or is that list just for keeping track of what was released? I have over 100 of the titles on your list and am always curious as to what other people have in their collections.

Bob

fyebonusdisc
02-26-07, 01:33 PM
To the guy who posted the info on the WrestleMania III dvd. Thank you, I have been searching for info regarding the extras, so that was very much appreciated. I had a couple questions….when u watch the SNME matches are there any interviews before the or after the bouts? Also are those interviews with Savage pretty lengthy or super brief? If one already had WrestleMania III disc from the anthology, and would only be looking to add this version primarily for the extra Savage footage, would it be worth it?

dx23
02-26-07, 03:27 PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/esihug

here's a PDF checklist I made of all WWE DVD releases that I've been keeping for a LONG time, just found this thread, so I figured I'd share it and you guys could use it. Let me know if I'm missing any.

edit: I know HHH: That Damn Good is missing from exclusives

Thanks for the list. i have been trying to find one like this for a long time.

Does anyone know where i could find a list of all the WWF/E, WCW & ECW PPV?

celluloid hero
02-26-07, 04:50 PM
To the guy who posted the info on the WrestleMania III dvd. Thank you, I have been searching for info regarding the extras, so that was very much appreciated. I had a couple questions….when u watch the SNME matches are there any interviews before the or after the bouts? Also are those interviews with Savage pretty lengthy or super brief? If one already had WrestleMania III disc from the anthology, and would only be looking to add this version primarily for the extra Savage footage, would it be worth it?

Haven't watched the extras yet. I will tonight and get back to you

shacmasta
02-26-07, 06:24 PM
do enough people come in here and bullshit that people need proof?

Eh...not as much as some boards. I think it was more curiosity on xage part, as far as artwork goes . I mean, it's not like you were claiming to have the new ric flair/horsemen dvd.

doctaheath78
02-26-07, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know if NO WAY OUT 2001 was ever released on DVD? I have every WWF/WWE PPV DVD from 1999-2006. I noticed that in 2001 when they started releasing every PPV on DVD that I do not have this title. I would appreciate the input.

Thanks.

SteveOVig
02-26-07, 09:23 PM
No Way Out 2001 did not come out on DVD. They started releasing every PPV on DVD with the Backlash 2001 DVD which was a couple months after No Way Out.

doctaheath78
02-26-07, 10:08 PM
Thank you. I appreciate it. So I guess I have to convert a VHS copy of it to DVD :)

Hetz
02-26-07, 11:19 PM
I guess some people are just doubters. I got the Mick Foley Greatest Hits and Misses two months before release direct from the WWE home Video dept. So, it is always possible to get something before street date.

Thanks for the menu shots.

I also get WWE DVD releases way ahead of time, due to internet retailers that don't care about street dates. In fact, I will have the Royal Rumble Anthology tomorrow. :)

If you guys have any questions about the set, I'll do my best to answer them tomorrow.

Quack
02-27-07, 12:04 AM
Who are you getting it from so early??

Wildo1966
02-27-07, 08:49 AM
I also get WWE DVD releases way ahead of time, due to internet retailers that don't care about street dates. In fact, I will have the Royal Rumble Anthology tomorrow. :)

If you guys have any questions about the set, I'll do my best to answer them tomorrow.

WOW, you are cool.....

JCWBobC
02-27-07, 09:11 AM
Here is a list of every major wrestling PPV:

Date Event Location Attendance
November 7, 1985 WWF Wrestling Classic Rosemont, Illinois 14,000
April 7, 1986 WWF WrestleMania 2 Uniondale, New York 16,585
April 7, 1986 WWF WrestleMania 2 Rosemont, Illinois 9,000
April 7, 1986 WWF WrestleMania 2 Los Angeles, California 14,500
March 29, 1987 WWF WrestleMania 3 Pontiac, Michigan 93,173
November 26, 1987 WWF Survivor Series Richfield, Ohio 21,300
November 26, 1987 NWA StarrCade Chicago, Illinois 8,000
January 24, 1988 NWA Bunkhouse Stampede Uniondale, New York 6,000
March 27, 1988 WWF WrestleMania 4 Atlantic City, New Jersey 18,165
July 10, 1988 NWA Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 14,000
August 29, 1988 WWF SummerSlam New York City, New York 20,000
November 24, 1988 WWF Survivor Series Richfield, Ohio 13,500
December 13, 1988 AWA SuperClash II Chicago, Illinois 1,672
December 26, 1988 NWA StarrCade Norfolk, Virginia 10,000
January 15, 1989 WWF Royal Rumble Houston, Texas 19,000
February 20, 1989 NWA Chi-Town Rumble Chicago, Illinois 8,000
April 2, 1989 WWF WrestleMania 5 Atlantic City, New Jersey 18,946
May 7, 1989 NWA Music City Showdown Nashville, Tennessee 5,200
July 23, 1989 NWA Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 12,500
August 28, 1989 WWF SummerSlam East Rutherford, New Jersey 20,000
October 29, 1989 NWA Halloween Havoc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 7,300
November 23, 1989 WWF Survivor Series Rosemont, Illinois 15,294
December 13, 1989 NWA StarrCade Atlanta, Georgia 6,000
January 21, 1990 WWF Royal Rumble Orlando, Florida 16,000
February 25, 1990 NWA Wrestle War Greensboro, North Carolina 9,894
April 1, 1990 WWF WrestleMania 6 Toronto, Ontario, Canada 67,678
May 19, 1990 NWA Capital Combat Washington, D.C. 7,500
July 7, 1990 NWA Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 10,000
August 27, 1990 WWF SummerSlam Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19,304
October 27, 1990 NWA Halloween Havoc Chicago, Illinois 8,000
November 22, 1990 WWF Survivor Series Hartford, Connecticut 16,000
December 16, 1990 NWA StarrCade Saint Louis, Missouri 6,357
January 19, 1991 WWF Royal Rumble Miami, Florida 15,000
February 21, 1991 WCW Wrestle War Phoenix, Arizona 6,800
March 24, 1991 WWF WrestleMania 7 Los Angeles, California 15,500
May 19, 1991 WCW SuperBrawl 1 Saint Petersburg, Florida 4,887
June 9, 1991 UWF Beach Brawl Palmetto, Florida 550
July 4, 1991 WCW Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 7,000
August 26, 1991 WWF SummerSlam New York City, New York 20,000
October 27, 1991 WCW Halloween Havoc Chattanooga, Tennessee 8,900
November 27, 1991 WWF Survivor Series Detroit, Michigan 17,500
December 3, 1991 WWF Tuesday in Texas San Antonio, Texas 8,000
December 29, 1991 WCW StarrCade Norfolk, Virginia 7,600
January 19, 1992 WWF Royal Rumble Albany, New York 17,000
February 23, 1992 LPWA Super Ladies Showdown Rochester, Minnesota 400
February 29, 1992 WCW SuperBrawl 2 Milwaukee, Winsconsin 5,000
April 5, 1992 WWF WrestleMania 8 Indianapolis, Indiana 62,167
May 17, 1992 WCW Wrestle War Jacksonville, Florida 6,000
June 20, 1992 WCW Beach Blast Mobile, Alabama 4,000
July 12, 1992 WCW Great American Bash Albany, Georgia 8,000
August 29, 1992 WWF SummerSlam London, England 80,355
October 25, 1992 WCW Halloween Havoc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 7,000
November 25, 1992 WWF Survivor Series Richfield, Ohio 18,000
December 28, 1992 WCW StarrCade Atlanta, Georgia 8,000
January 24, 1993 WWF Royal Rumble Sacramento, California 16,000
February 21, 1993 WCW SuperBrawl 3 Asheville, North Carolina 6,500
April 4, 1993 WWF WrestleMania 9 Las Vegas, Nevada 15,045
May 23, 1993 WCW Slamboree Atlanta, Georgia 7,008
June 13, 1993 WWF King of the Ring Dayton, Ohio 6,500
July 18, 1993 WCW Beach Blast Biloxi, Mississippi 8,600
August 30, 1993 WWF SummerSlam Auburn Hills, Michigan 19,000
October 24, 1993 WCW Halloween Havoc New Orleans, Louisiana 6,000
November 24, 1993 WWF Survivor Series Boston, Massachuttes 15,509
December 27, 1993 WCW StarrCade WCW StarrCade 7,300
January 24, 1994 WWF Royal Rumble Providence, Rhode Island 14,500
February 20, 1994 WCW SuperBrawl 4 Albany, Georgia 7,600
March 20, 1994 WWF WrestleMania 10 New York City, New York 18,065
April 17, 1994 WCW Spring Stampede Rosemont, Illinois 12,200
May 22, 1994 WCW Slamboree Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 4,000
June 19, 1994 WWF King of the Ring Baltimore, Maryland 12,000
July 17, 1994 WCW Bash at the Beach Orlando, Florida 14,000
August 29, 1994 WWF SummerSlam Chicago, Illinois 23,000
September 18, 1994 WCW Fall Brawl Roanoke, Virginia 6,500
October 23, 1994 WCW Halloween Havoc Detroit, Michigan 14,000
November 6, 1994 AAA When Worlds Collide Los Angeles, California 13,500
November 23, 1994 WWF Survivor Series San Antonio, Texas 10,000
December 27, 1994 WCW StarrCade Nashville, Tennessee 8,200
January 22, 1995 WWF Royal Rumble Tampa, Florida 10,000
February 19, 1995 WCW SuperBrawl 5 Baltimore, Maryland 13,390
March 19, 1995 WCW Uncensored Tupelo, Mississippi 5,782
April 2, 1995 WWF WrestleMania 11 Hartford, Connecticut 15,000
May 14, 1995 WWF In Your House 1 Syracuse, New York 7,000
May 21, 1995 WCW Slamboree Saint Petersburg, Florida 7,000
June 18, 1995 WCW Great American Bash Dayton, Ohio 6,000
June 25, 1995 WWF King of the Ring Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 15,000
July 16, 1995 WCW Bash at the Beach Huntington Beach, California 10,000
July 23, 1995 WWF In Your House 2 Nashville, Tennessee 6,500
August 4, 1995 New Japan Collision in Korea Pyongyang, North Korea 170,000
August 27, 1995 WWF SummerSlam Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 18,062
September 17, 1995 WCW Fall Brawl Ashville, North Carolina 6,600
September 24, 1995 WWF In Your House 3 Saginaw, Michigan 6,500
October 22, 1995 WWF In Your House 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 10,399
October 29, 1995 WCW Halloween Havoc Detroit, Michigan 13,000
November 15, 1995 WWF Survivor Series Landover, Maryland 14,000
November 26, 1995 WCW World War III Norfolk, Virginia 12,000
December 17, 1995 WWF In Your House 5 Hershey, Pennsylvania 7,289
December 27, 1995 WCW StarrCade Nashville, Tennessee 8,200
January 21, 1996 WWF Royal Rumble Fresno, California 9,600
February 11, 1996 WCW SuperBrawl 6 Saint Petersburg, Florida 7,200
February 18, 1996 WWF In Your House 6 Louisville, Kentucky 5,500
March 10, 1996 WCW Uncensored Tupelo, Mississippi 9,000
March 31, 1996 WWF WrestleMania 12 Anaheim, California 18,852
April 28, 1996 WWF In Your House 7 Omaha, Nebraska 9,563
May 19, 1996 WCW Slamboree Baton Rouge, Louisiana 7,791
May 26, 1996 WWF In Your House 8 Florence, South Carolina 6,000
June 16, 1996 WCW Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 9,000
June 23, 1996 WWF King of the Ring Milwaukee, Winsconsin 13,000
July 7, 1996 WCW Bash at the Beach Daytona Beach, Florida 8,300
July 21, 1996 WWF In Your House 9 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 14,804
August 10, 1996 WCW Hogwild Sturgis, South Dakota 5,000
August 18, 1996 WWF SummerSlam Cleveland, Ohio 17,000
September 15, 1996 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 11,300
September 22, 1996 WWF In Your House 10 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 15,000
October 20, 1996 WWF in Your House 11 Indianapolis, Indiana 9,649
October 27, 1996 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 10,000
November 17, 1996 WWF Survivor Series New York City, New York 18,647
November 24, 1996 WCW World War III Norfolk, Virginia 7,000
December 15, 1996 WWF In Your House 12 West Palm Beach, Florida 5,708
December 29, 1996 WCW StarrCade Nashville, Tennessee 8,800
January 19, 1997 WWF Royal Rumble San Antonio, Texas 60,525
January 25, 1997 WCW/nWo Souled Out Cedar Rapids, Iowa 5,120
February 16, 1997 WWF Final Four Chatanooga, Tennessee 6,399
February 23, 1997 WCW SuperBrawl 7 San Francisco, California 13,324
March 16, 1997 WCW Uncensored Charleston, South Carolina 9,295
March 27, 1997 WWF WrestleMania 13 Rosemont, Illinois 18,197
April 6, 1997 WCW Spring Stampede Tupelo, Mississippi 8,356
April 13, 1997 ECW Barely Legal Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1,250
April 20, 1997 WWF Taker's Revenge Rochester, New York 6,447
May 11, 1997 WWF Cold Day in Hell Richmond, Virginia 9,381
May 18, 1997 WCW Slamboree Charlotte, North Carolina 9,643
June 8, 1997 WWF King of the Ring Providence, Rhode Island 9,312
June 15, 1997 WCW Great American Bash Moline, Iillinois 9,613
July 6, 1997 WWF Canadian Stampede Calgary, Alberta, Canada 12,151
July 13, 1997 WCW Bash at the Beach Daytona Beach, Florida 7,851
August 3, 1997 WWF SummerSlam East Rutherford, New Jersey 20,213
August 9, 1997 WCW Road Wild Sturgis, South Dakota 6,000
August 17, 1997 ECW Hardcore Heaven Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1,800
September 7, 1997 WWF Ground Zero Louisville, Kentucky 6,000
September 14, 1997 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 11,939
September 20, 1997 WWF One Night Only Birmingham, England 11,000
October 5, 1997 WWF Bad Blood Saint Louis, Missouri 21,151
October 26, 1997 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 12,457
November 9, 1997 WWF Survivor Series Montreal, Quebec, Canada 20,593
November 23, 1997 WCW World War III Auburn Hills, Michigan 17,128
November 30, 1997 ECW November to Remember Monaca, Pennsylvania 4,634
December 7, 1997 WWF DeGeneration X Springfield, Massachusetts 6,358
December 28, 1997 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 23,000
January 18, 1998 WWF Royal Rumble San Jose, California 16,661
January 24, 1998 WCW Souled Out Dayton, Ohio 15,000
February 15, 1998 WWF No Way Out Houston, Texas 14,280
February 22, 1998 WCW SuperBrawl 8 San Francisco, California 11,954
March 1, 1998 ECW Living Dangerously Asbury Park, New Jersey 3,500
March 15, 1998 WCW Uncensored Mobile, Alabama 7,474
March 29, 1998 WWF WrestleMania 14 Boston, Massachusetts 15,681
April 19, 1998 WCW Spring Stampede Denver, Colorado 7,428
April 26, 1998 WWF Unforgiven Greensboro, North Carolina 20,268
May 3, 1998 ECW WrestlePalooza Marietta, Georgia 3,000
May 17, 1998 WCW Slamboree Wocester, Massachuttes 12,000
May 31, 1998 WWF Over the Edge Milwaukee, Winsconsin 9,822
June 14, 1998 WCW Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 12,000
June 28, 1998 WWF King of the Ring Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 16,505
July 12, 1998 WCW Bash at the Beach San Diego, California 9,031
July 26, 1998 WWF Fully Loaded Fresno, California 9,855
August 2, 1998 ECW HeatWave Dayton, Ohio 4,376
August 8, 1998 WCW Road Wild Sturgis, South Dakota 4,376
August 30, 1998 WWF SummerSlam New York City, New York 15,274
September 13, 1998 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 11,528
September 27, 1998 WWF Breakdown Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 16,158
October 18, 1998 WWF Judgement Day Rosemont, Illinois 16,458
October 25, 1998 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 10,663
November 1, 1998 ECW November to Remember New Orleans, Louisiana 4,000
November 15, 1998 WWF Survivor Series Saint Louis, Missouri 19,322
November 22, 1998 WCW World War III Auburn Hills, Michigan 17,670
December 6, 1998 WWF Capital Carnage London, England 10,791
December 12, 1998 WWF Rock Bottom Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 16,891
December 26, 1998 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 23,000
January 10, 1999 ECW Guilty as Charged Kissimmee, Florida 2,600
January 17, 1999 WCW Souled Out Charleston, West Virginia 10,833
January 24, 1999 WWF Royal Rumble Anaheim, California 14, 816
February 14, 1999 WWF Saint Valentine's Day Massacre Memphis, Tennessee 19,028
February 21, 1999 WCW SuperBrawl 9 Oakland, California 15,880
March 14, 1999 WCW Uncensored Louisville, Kentucky 15,930
March 21, 1999 ECW Living Dangerously Asbury Park, New Jersey 3,900
March 28, 1999 WWF WrestleMania 15 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 18,274
April 11, 1999 WCW Spring Stampede Tacoma, Washington 17,690
April 25, 1999 WWF Backlash Providence, Rhode Island 10,939
May 9, 1999 WCW Slamboree Saint Louis, Missouri 20,516
May 16, 1999 ECW Hardcore Heaven Poughkeepsie, New York 2,800
May 16, 1999 WWF No Mercy Manchester, England 18,107
May 23, 1999 WWF Over the Edge Kansas City, Missouri 16,472
June 13, 1999 WCW The Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 11,672
June 27, 1999 WWF King of the Ring Greensboro, North Carolina 19,761
July 11, 1999 WCW Bash at the Beach Fort Lauderdale, Florida 13,624
July 25, 1999 WWF Fully Loaded Buffalo, New York 16,605
August 2, 1999 ECW Heat Wave Dayton, Ohio 3,400
August 14, 1999 WCW Road Wild Sturgis, South Dakota 5,500
August 30, 1999 WWF SummerSlam Minneapolis, Minnesota 17,370
September 12, 1999 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 5,000
September 19, 1999 ECW Anarchy Rulz Villa Park, Illinois 6,000
September 26, 1999 WWF Unforgiven Charlotte, North Carolina 15,779
October 2, 1999 WWF Rebellion Birmingham, England 11,939
October 17, 1999 WWF No Mercy Cleveland, Ohio 18,752
October 24, 1999 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 8,464
November 7, 1999 ECW November to Remember Buffalo, New York 3,000
November 14, 1999 WWF Survivor Series Detroit, Michigan 18,735
November 21, 1999 WCW Mayhem Toronto, Ontario, Canada 13,839
December 12, 1999 WWF Armageddon Fort Lauderdale, Florida 13,981
December 19, 1999 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 11,799
January 9, 2000 ECW Guilty As Charged Boutwell, Alabama 4,700
January 16, 2000 WCW Souled Out Cincinatti, Ohio 14,132
January 23, 2000 WWF Royal Rumble New York City, New York 19,231
February 20, 2000 WCW SuperBrawl 10 San Francisco, California 8,569
February 27, 2000 WWF No Way Out Hartford, Connecticut 12,551
March 12, 2000 ECW Living Dangerouusly Danbury, Connecticut 3,390
March 19, 2000 WCW Uncensored Miami, Florida 11,044
April 2, 2000 WWF WrestleMania 16 Anaheim, California 18,742
April 16, 2000 WCW Spring Stampede Chicago, Illinois 12,556
April 30, 2000 WWF Backlash Washington, D.C. 16,614
May 6, 2000 WWF Insurrextion London, England 17,000
May 7, 2000 WCW Slamboree Kansas City, Missouri 7,165
May 14, 2000 ECW Hardcore Heaven Milwaukee, Winsconsin 3,400
May 21, 2000 WWF Judgement Day Louisville, Kentucky 17,533
June 11, 2000 WCW The Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 7,031
June 25, 2000 WWF King of the Ring Boston, Massachuttes 17,651
July 9, 2000 WCW Bash at the Beach Daytona Beach, Florida 6,572
July 16, 2000 ECW Heat Wave Los Angeles, California 5,700
July 23, 2000 WWF Fully Loaded Dallas, Texas 14,668
August 13, 2000 WCW New Blood Rising Vancouver, British Columbia 6,614
August 27, 2000 WWF SummerSlam Raleigh, North Carolina 18,810
September 17, 2000 WCW Fall Brawl Buffalo, New York 8,634
September 24, 2000 WWF Unforgiven Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19,310
October 1, 2000 ECW Anarchy Rulz Minneapolis, Minnesota 4,600
October 22, 2000 WWF No Mercy Albany, New York 14,342
October 29, 2000 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 7,582
November 5, 2000 ECW November to Remember Chicago, Illinois 4,600
November 16, 2000 WCW Millineum Final Oberhaussen, Germany 10,000
November 19, 2000 WWF Survivor Series Tampa, Florida 18,610
November 26, 2000 WCW Mayhem Milwaukee, Winsconsin 3,800
December 1, 2000 i-Generation Superstars of Wrestling Sydney, Australia 10,000
December 2, 2000 WWF Rebellion Sheffield, England 11,077
December 3, 2000 ECW Massacre on 34th Street New York City, New York 2,600
December 10, 2000 WWF Armageddon Birmingham, Alabama 14,920
December 17, 2000 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 6,596
January 7, 2001 ECW Guilty As Charged New York City, New York 2,500
January 14, 2001 WCW Sin Indianapolis, Indiana 6,617
January 21, 2001 WWF Royal Rumble New Orleans, Louisiana 17,137
February 18, 2001 WCW SuperBrawl Revenge Nashville, Tennessee 4,395
February 25, 2001 WWF No Way Out Las Vegas, Nevada 15,223
March 18, 2001 WCW Greed Jacksonville, Florida 5,030
April 1, 2001 WWF WrestleMania 17 Houston, Texas 67,925
April 29, 2001 WWF Backlash Chicago, Illinois 17,154
May 4, 2001 WWF Insurexxtion London, England 16,284
May 20, 2001 WWF Judgement Day Sacramento, California 13,623
June 24, 2001 WWF King of the Ring East Rutherford, New Jersey 16,024
July 22, 2001 WWF Invasion Cleveland, Ohio 17,964
August 19, 2001 WWF SummerSlam San Jose, California 15,293
September 23, 2001 WWF Unforgiven Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 13,855
October 21, 2001 WWF No Mercy Saint Louis, Missouri 14,486
November 3, 2001 WWF Rebellion Manchester, England 15,612
November 18, 2001 WWF Survivor Series Greensboro, North Carolina 10,142
December 9, 2001 WWF Vengeance San Diego, California 10,699
January 20, 2002 WWF Royal Rumble Atlanta, Georgia 12,915
February 17, 2002 WWF No Way Out Milwaukee, Winsconsin 15,235
March 17, 2002 WWF WrestleMainia X-8 Toronto, Ontario, Canada 68,237
April 21, 2002 WWF Backlash Kansas City, Missouri 12,489
May 4, 2002 WWF Insurrextion London, England 9,308
May 19, 2002 WWE Judgement Day Nashville, Tennessee 14,500
June 21, 2002 WWE King of the Ring Columbus, Ohio 14,000
July 21, 2002 WWE Vengeance Detroit, Michigan 12,000
August 25, 2002 WWE SummerSlam Uniondale, New York 14,797
September 22, 2002 WWE Unforgiven Los Angeles, California 16,000
October 20, 2002 WWE No Mercy Little Rock, Arkansas 10,000
October 26, 2002 WWE Rebellion Manchester, England 13,416
November 17, 2002 WWE Survivor Series New York City, New York 17,930
December 17, 2002 WWE Armageddon Fort Lauderdale, Florida 7,000
January 19, 2003 WWE Royal Rumble Boston, Massachusetts 14,712
February 23, 2003 WWE No Way Out Montreal, Quebec, Canada 16,125
March 30, 2003 WWE WrestleMania 19 Seattle, Washington 54,097
April 27, 2003 WWE Backlash Worcester, Massachusetts 10,000
May 19, 2003 WWE Judgement Day Charlotte, North Carolina 13,000
June 7, 2003 WWE Insurrextion Newcastle, England 10,000
June 14, 2003 WWE Bad Blood Houston, Texas 10,000
July 27, 2003 WWE Vengeance Denver, Colorado 9,500
August 24, 2003 WWE SummerSlam Phoenix, Arizona 17,113
September 21, 2003 WWE Unforgiven Hershey, Pennsylvania 10,347
October 19, 2003 WWE No Mercy Baltimore, Maryland 9,000
November 16, 2003 WWE Survivor Series Dallas, Texas 13,457
December 14, 2003 WWE Armageddon Orlando, Florida 9,000
January 25, 2004 WWE Royal Rumble Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 17,289
February 15, 2004 WWE No Way Out San Francisco, California 11,000
March 14, 2004 WWE WrestleMania 20 New York City, New York 20,000
April 18, 2004 WWE Backlash Edmonton, Alberta, Canada 13,000
May 16, 2004 WWE Judgment Day Los Angeles, California 18,722
June 13, 2004 WWE Bad Blood Columbus, Ohio 9,000
June 27, 2004 WWE Great American Bash Norfolk, Virginia 6,500
July 11, 2004 WWE Vengeance Hartford, Connecticut 7,000
August 15, 2004 WWE SummerSlam Toronto, Ontario, Canada 17,640
September 12, 2004 WWE Unforgiven Portland, Oregon 8,313
October 3, 2004 WWE No Mercy East Rutherford, New Jersey 10,000
October 19, 2004 WWE Taboo Tuesday Milwaukee, Wisconsin 9,000
November 7, 2004 NWA TNA Victory Road Orlando, Florida 700
November 14, 2004 WWE Survivor Series Cleveland, Ohio 7,500
December 5, 2004 NWA TNA Turning Point Orlando, Florida 700
December 12, 2004 WWE Armageddon Atlanta, Georgia 4,500
January 9, 2005 WWE New Year's Revolution San Juan, Puerto Rico 15,764
January 16, 2005 NWA TNA Final Resolution Orlando, Florida 750
January 30, 2005 WWE Royal Rumble Fresno, California 9,642
February 13, 2005 NWA TNA Against All Odds Orlando, Florida 775
February 20, 2005 WWE No Way Out Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 8,000
March 13, 2005 NWA TNA Destination X Orlando, Florida 775
April 3, 2005 WWE WrestleMania 21 Los Angeles, California 20,193
April 24, 2005 NWA TNA LockDown Orlando, Florida 775
May 1, 2005 WWE Backlash Manchester, New Hampshire 14,000
May 15, 2005 NWA TNA Hard Justice Orlando, Florida 775
May 22, 2005 WWE Judgment Day Minneapolis, Minnesota 9,500
June 12, 2005 ECW One Night Stand New York City, New York 2,500
June 19, 2005 NWA TNA Slammiversary Orlando, Florida 775
June 26, 2005 WWE Vengeance Las Vegas, Nevada 9,000
July 17, 2005 NWA TNA No Surrender Orlando, Florida 775
July 24, 2005 WWE Great American Bash Buffalo, New York 8,000
August 14, 2005 NWA TNA Sacrifice Orlando, Florida 775
August 21, 2005 WWE SummerSlam Washington, D.C. 18,176
September 11, 2005 NWA TNA Unbreakable Orlando, Florida 775
September 18, 2005 WWE Unforgiven Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 8,000
October 9, 2005 WWE No Mercy Houston, Texas 5,000
October 23, 2005 NWA TNA Bound for Glory Orlando, Florida 900
November 1, 2005 WWE Taboo Tuesday San Diego, California 6,000
November 13, 2005 NWA TNA Genesis Orlando, Florida 900
November 27, 2005 WWE Survivor Series Detroit, Michigan 15,000
December 11, 2005 NWA TNA Turning Point Orlando, Florida 900
December 18, 2005 WWE Armageddon Providence, Rhode Island 6,250
January 8, 2006 WWE New Year Revolution Albany, New York 10,006
January 15, 2006 NWA TNA Final Resolution Orlando, Florida 900
January 29, 2006 WWE Royal Rumble Miami, Florida 16,000
February 12, 2006 NWA TNA Against All Odds Orlando, Florida 900
February 19, 2006 WWE No Way Out Baltimore, Maryland 11,000
March 12, 2006 NWA TNA Destination X Orlando, Florida 900
April 2, 2006 WWE WrestleMania 22 Chicago, Illinois 17,155
April 23, 2006 NWA TNA LockDown Orlando, Florida 900
April 30, 2006 WWE Backlash Lexington, Kentucky 14,000
May 14, 2006 NWA TNA Sacrifice Orlando, Florida 900
May 21, 2006 WWE Judgment Day Phoenix, Arizona 15,421
June 11, 2006 ECW One Night Stand New York City, New York 2,460
June 18, 2006 NWA TNA Slammiversary Orlando, Florida 900
June 25, 2006 WWE Vengeance Charlotte, North Carolina 6,800
July 16, 2006 NWA TNA Victory Road Orlando, Florida 900
July 23, 2006 WWE Great American Bash Indianapolis, Indiana 9,750
August 13, 2006 NWA TNA Hard Justice Orlando, Florida 900
August 20, 2006 WWE SummerSlam Boston, Massachusetts 16,168
September 17, 2006 WWE Unforgiven Toronto, Ontario, Canada 16,105
September 24, 2006 NWA TNA No Surrender Orlando, Florida 900
October 8, 2006 WWE No Mercy Raleigh, North Carolina 9,000
October 22, 2006 NWA TNA Bound For Glory Plymouth, Michigan 3,600
November 5, 2006 WWE Cyber Sunday Cincinnati, Ohio 7,000
November 19, 2006 NWA TNA Genesis Orlando, Florida 900
November 26, 2006 WWE Survivor Series Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 15,400
December 3, 2006 ECW's December to Dismember Augusta, Georgia 4,800
December 10, 2006 NWA TNA Turning Point Orlando, Florida 900
December 17, 2006 WWE Armageddon Richmond, Virginia 8,200
January 7, 2007 WWE New Year Revolution Saint Louis, Missouri 10,000
January 14, 2007 NWA TNA Final Resolution Orlando, Florida 900
January 28, 2007 WWE Royal Rumble San Antonio, Texas 15,000
February 11, 2007 NWA TNA Against All Odds Orlando, Florida 900
February 18, 2007 WWE No Way Out Los Angeles, California
March 11, 2007 NWA TNA Destination X Orlando, Florida
April 1, 2007 WWE WrestleMania 23 Detroit, Michigan
April 15, 2007 NWA TNA LockDown Saint Louis, Missouri
April 29, 2007 WWE Backlash Atlanta, Georgia

Bob

Quack
02-27-07, 10:14 AM
Very niiiiice

Hetz
02-27-07, 01:43 PM
WOW, you are cool.....

Yeah, I know.

Here are some pics of the set. It just arrived:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/HetzOO/RR1.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/HetzOO/RR2.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/HetzOO/RR3.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/HetzOO/RR4.jpg

The packaging is VERY well done. It has lots of trivia on each Rumble and facts. It's like the Wrestlemania set...but better. :)

sg2386
02-27-07, 03:17 PM
looks awesome!

BTW how did you get it so early???

It looks like its only one package that has all 20 discs instead of Wrestlemania having 4 different digi-packs with 5 discs each, it also looks much thinner and doesn't look to big.

Also does it say the length of every event???

Thanks

Can't wait to get this!!

Erik68
02-27-07, 03:20 PM
There are still 4 volumes in the set. If you look at the images closely, he has Volume I and Volume III side by side.

celluloid hero
02-27-07, 03:33 PM
length of Mania 3 extras -
disc 1
Savage quick interview precedes IC Title match (Steamboat's music replaced by distracting new music - 12:30)
Steamboat interview (1:30)
Savage Garden interview (1:37)
Steamboat Garden interview (1:00)
Steamboat Superstars interview (1:00)
Steamboat Superstars interview (1:10)
Savage Superstars interview (1:00)

disc 2
Steamboat & Hogan Superstars interviews (2:50)
Hogan v Andre contract signing (3:30)
Battle Royal (starts at Hogans entrance - 12:30)
Andre Superstars interview (1:25)

sg2386
02-27-07, 03:42 PM
The Wrestlemania III Championship edition looks awesome, i am going to pick that up eventhough i already have the Wrestlemania Complete Anthology.

krippler
02-27-07, 05:34 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from Overstock.com? They have the Rumble Anthology for $156.15 + $2.95 shipping and no tax. I was just wondering about shipping time and safety with them.

shacmasta
02-27-07, 06:48 PM
The rumble set looks f'n sweet. I want that shit so bad. The few stores that I know of that break street date very rarely order overly expensive boxsets, because they have a hard time selling them, so I doubt they'll bother ordering this one. CRAP!

Sabrett
02-27-07, 09:05 PM
Hey Hetz, thanks for the pics....would it be possible for you to take some of the whole packaging so we can see the individual volumes and how they fit into the box?

EdTheRipper
02-27-07, 10:37 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from Overstock.com? They have the Rumble Anthology for $156.15 + $2.95 shipping and no tax. I was just wondering about shipping time and safety with them.

I've ordered from them a few times in the past with no problems whatsoever.

celluloid hero
02-27-07, 11:49 PM
Blockbuster's Royal Rumble has an exclusive bonus disc with:
1. John Cena & Umaga Royal Rumble Contract Signing (RAW 1/15/2007)
2. Shawn Michaels vs. Edge (Street Fight - RAW 1/22/2007)
3. The Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy (Smackdown! 1/19/2007)
4. Bobby Lashley vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Test (Triple Threat - ECW 1/16/2007)

I'm going to have to "accidentally lose" this one and pay for it.

shacmasta
02-28-07, 12:10 AM

I'm going to have to "accidentally lose" this one and pay for it.

Only for rent? Do they have it for sale?

celluloid hero
02-28-07, 12:12 AM
Only for rent? Do they have it for sale?

I didn't see it for sale, doesn't mean it wasn't there, or isn't for sale at another Blockbuster.

shacmasta
02-28-07, 12:18 AM
I didn't see it for sale, doesn't mean it wasn't there, or isn't for sale at another Blockbuster.

Hmm...I'll swing by my local blockbuster tomorrow to see what's the deal. The matches are nothing to go crazy for, but I'm a pretty devoted collector of these types of things, so I need to make at least an effort to try and get it.

celluloid hero
02-28-07, 12:19 AM
The street fight is a great match. The main disc also has the tag title change from the next night as an extra.

xage
02-28-07, 12:29 AM
Rumble Rocks! (Blockbuster Exclusive)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/xage00/rumble.jpg

celluloid hero
02-28-07, 12:33 AM

score. nice work.

xage
02-28-07, 12:41 AM
from another forum... courtesy of throwbackchampion

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/throwbackchampion/DX_3.gif

New And Improve DX

celluloid hero
02-28-07, 12:46 AM
if you guys promise not to laugh at me, I'll share with you my master WWE DVD project. It's an excel file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ulg24r

It's a work in progress, but it is progressing.

page one is matchlist, page 2 is a dvd list, pages 3 and 4 are a blank checklist and my checklist.

Shaka2K6
02-28-07, 01:40 AM
WWE in with the HD flicks already i want them all in Blu-ray.

awetter
02-28-07, 10:01 AM
Quick question about the Rumble Box Set. Have you noticed if anyones music has been edited like on the Wrestlemania Set or if some of the original themes are back? Thanks

celluloid hero
02-28-07, 05:40 PM
Quick question about the Rumble Box Set. Have you noticed if anyones music has been edited like on the Wrestlemania Set or if some of the original themes are back? Thanks

they didn't start doing music at the Rumble until what... 97 I think? Everything should be fine except for the occasional non-Rumble match music, and that shouldn't be very much.

argh923
02-28-07, 06:41 PM
They were doing music by 1994, for sure.

celluloid hero
02-28-07, 06:48 PM
They were doing music by 1994, for sure.

For the Rumble entrances? no way.

shacmasta
02-28-07, 06:59 PM

Nice...I'm out the door. Hopefully they have it at my local BB.

dx23
02-28-07, 08:50 PM
Here is a list of every major wrestling PPV:

Date Event Location Attendance
November 7, 1985 WWF Wrestling Classic Rosemont, Illinois 14,000
April 7, 1986 WWF WrestleMania 2 Uniondale, New York 16,585
April 7, 1986 WWF WrestleMania 2 Rosemont, Illinois 9,000
April 7, 1986 WWF WrestleMania 2 Los Angeles, California 14,500
March 29, 1987 WWF WrestleMania 3 Pontiac, Michigan 93,173
November 26, 1987 WWF Survivor Series Richfield, Ohio 21,300
November 26, 1987 NWA StarrCade Chicago, Illinois 8,000
January 24, 1988 NWA Bunkhouse Stampede Uniondale, New York 6,000
March 27, 1988 WWF WrestleMania 4 Atlantic City, New Jersey 18,165
July 10, 1988 NWA Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 14,000
August 29, 1988 WWF SummerSlam New York City, New York 20,000
November 24, 1988 WWF Survivor Series Richfield, Ohio 13,500
December 13, 1988 AWA SuperClash II Chicago, Illinois 1,672
December 26, 1988 NWA StarrCade Norfolk, Virginia 10,000
January 15, 1989 WWF Royal Rumble Houston, Texas 19,000
February 20, 1989 NWA Chi-Town Rumble Chicago, Illinois 8,000
April 2, 1989 WWF WrestleMania 5 Atlantic City, New Jersey 18,946
May 7, 1989 NWA Music City Showdown Nashville, Tennessee 5,200
July 23, 1989 NWA Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 12,500
August 28, 1989 WWF SummerSlam East Rutherford, New Jersey 20,000
October 29, 1989 NWA Halloween Havoc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 7,300
November 23, 1989 WWF Survivor Series Rosemont, Illinois 15,294
December 13, 1989 NWA StarrCade Atlanta, Georgia 6,000
January 21, 1990 WWF Royal Rumble Orlando, Florida 16,000
February 25, 1990 NWA Wrestle War Greensboro, North Carolina 9,894
April 1, 1990 WWF WrestleMania 6 Toronto, Ontario, Canada 67,678
May 19, 1990 NWA Capital Combat Washington, D.C. 7,500
July 7, 1990 NWA Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 10,000
August 27, 1990 WWF SummerSlam Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19,304
October 27, 1990 NWA Halloween Havoc Chicago, Illinois 8,000
November 22, 1990 WWF Survivor Series Hartford, Connecticut 16,000
December 16, 1990 NWA StarrCade Saint Louis, Missouri 6,357
January 19, 1991 WWF Royal Rumble Miami, Florida 15,000
February 21, 1991 WCW Wrestle War Phoenix, Arizona 6,800
March 24, 1991 WWF WrestleMania 7 Los Angeles, California 15,500
May 19, 1991 WCW SuperBrawl 1 Saint Petersburg, Florida 4,887
June 9, 1991 UWF Beach Brawl Palmetto, Florida 550
July 4, 1991 WCW Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 7,000
August 26, 1991 WWF SummerSlam New York City, New York 20,000
October 27, 1991 WCW Halloween Havoc Chattanooga, Tennessee 8,900
November 27, 1991 WWF Survivor Series Detroit, Michigan 17,500
December 3, 1991 WWF Tuesday in Texas San Antonio, Texas 8,000
December 29, 1991 WCW StarrCade Norfolk, Virginia 7,600
January 19, 1992 WWF Royal Rumble Albany, New York 17,000
February 23, 1992 LPWA Super Ladies Showdown Rochester, Minnesota 400
February 29, 1992 WCW SuperBrawl 2 Milwaukee, Winsconsin 5,000
April 5, 1992 WWF WrestleMania 8 Indianapolis, Indiana 62,167
May 17, 1992 WCW Wrestle War Jacksonville, Florida 6,000
June 20, 1992 WCW Beach Blast Mobile, Alabama 4,000
July 12, 1992 WCW Great American Bash Albany, Georgia 8,000
August 29, 1992 WWF SummerSlam London, England 80,355
October 25, 1992 WCW Halloween Havoc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 7,000
November 25, 1992 WWF Survivor Series Richfield, Ohio 18,000
December 28, 1992 WCW StarrCade Atlanta, Georgia 8,000
January 24, 1993 WWF Royal Rumble Sacramento, California 16,000
February 21, 1993 WCW SuperBrawl 3 Asheville, North Carolina 6,500
April 4, 1993 WWF WrestleMania 9 Las Vegas, Nevada 15,045
May 23, 1993 WCW Slamboree Atlanta, Georgia 7,008
June 13, 1993 WWF King of the Ring Dayton, Ohio 6,500
July 18, 1993 WCW Beach Blast Biloxi, Mississippi 8,600
August 30, 1993 WWF SummerSlam Auburn Hills, Michigan 19,000
October 24, 1993 WCW Halloween Havoc New Orleans, Louisiana 6,000
November 24, 1993 WWF Survivor Series Boston, Massachuttes 15,509
December 27, 1993 WCW StarrCade WCW StarrCade 7,300
January 24, 1994 WWF Royal Rumble Providence, Rhode Island 14,500
February 20, 1994 WCW SuperBrawl 4 Albany, Georgia 7,600
March 20, 1994 WWF WrestleMania 10 New York City, New York 18,065
April 17, 1994 WCW Spring Stampede Rosemont, Illinois 12,200
May 22, 1994 WCW Slamboree Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 4,000
June 19, 1994 WWF King of the Ring Baltimore, Maryland 12,000
July 17, 1994 WCW Bash at the Beach Orlando, Florida 14,000
August 29, 1994 WWF SummerSlam Chicago, Illinois 23,000
September 18, 1994 WCW Fall Brawl Roanoke, Virginia 6,500
October 23, 1994 WCW Halloween Havoc Detroit, Michigan 14,000
November 6, 1994 AAA When Worlds Collide Los Angeles, California 13,500
November 23, 1994 WWF Survivor Series San Antonio, Texas 10,000
December 27, 1994 WCW StarrCade Nashville, Tennessee 8,200
January 22, 1995 WWF Royal Rumble Tampa, Florida 10,000
February 19, 1995 WCW SuperBrawl 5 Baltimore, Maryland 13,390
March 19, 1995 WCW Uncensored Tupelo, Mississippi 5,782
April 2, 1995 WWF WrestleMania 11 Hartford, Connecticut 15,000
May 14, 1995 WWF In Your House 1 Syracuse, New York 7,000
May 21, 1995 WCW Slamboree Saint Petersburg, Florida 7,000
June 18, 1995 WCW Great American Bash Dayton, Ohio 6,000
June 25, 1995 WWF King of the Ring Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 15,000
July 16, 1995 WCW Bash at the Beach Huntington Beach, California 10,000
July 23, 1995 WWF In Your House 2 Nashville, Tennessee 6,500
August 4, 1995 New Japan Collision in Korea Pyongyang, North Korea 170,000
August 27, 1995 WWF SummerSlam Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 18,062
September 17, 1995 WCW Fall Brawl Ashville, North Carolina 6,600
September 24, 1995 WWF In Your House 3 Saginaw, Michigan 6,500
October 22, 1995 WWF In Your House 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 10,399
October 29, 1995 WCW Halloween Havoc Detroit, Michigan 13,000
November 15, 1995 WWF Survivor Series Landover, Maryland 14,000
November 26, 1995 WCW World War III Norfolk, Virginia 12,000
December 17, 1995 WWF In Your House 5 Hershey, Pennsylvania 7,289
December 27, 1995 WCW StarrCade Nashville, Tennessee 8,200
January 21, 1996 WWF Royal Rumble Fresno, California 9,600
February 11, 1996 WCW SuperBrawl 6 Saint Petersburg, Florida 7,200
February 18, 1996 WWF In Your House 6 Louisville, Kentucky 5,500
March 10, 1996 WCW Uncensored Tupelo, Mississippi 9,000
March 31, 1996 WWF WrestleMania 12 Anaheim, California 18,852
April 28, 1996 WWF In Your House 7 Omaha, Nebraska 9,563
May 19, 1996 WCW Slamboree Baton Rouge, Louisiana 7,791
May 26, 1996 WWF In Your House 8 Florence, South Carolina 6,000
June 16, 1996 WCW Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 9,000
June 23, 1996 WWF King of the Ring Milwaukee, Winsconsin 13,000
July 7, 1996 WCW Bash at the Beach Daytona Beach, Florida 8,300
July 21, 1996 WWF In Your House 9 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 14,804
August 10, 1996 WCW Hogwild Sturgis, South Dakota 5,000
August 18, 1996 WWF SummerSlam Cleveland, Ohio 17,000
September 15, 1996 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 11,300
September 22, 1996 WWF In Your House 10 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 15,000
October 20, 1996 WWF in Your House 11 Indianapolis, Indiana 9,649
October 27, 1996 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 10,000
November 17, 1996 WWF Survivor Series New York City, New York 18,647
November 24, 1996 WCW World War III Norfolk, Virginia 7,000
December 15, 1996 WWF In Your House 12 West Palm Beach, Florida 5,708
December 29, 1996 WCW StarrCade Nashville, Tennessee 8,800
January 19, 1997 WWF Royal Rumble San Antonio, Texas 60,525
January 25, 1997 WCW/nWo Souled Out Cedar Rapids, Iowa 5,120
February 16, 1997 WWF Final Four Chatanooga, Tennessee 6,399
February 23, 1997 WCW SuperBrawl 7 San Francisco, California 13,324
March 16, 1997 WCW Uncensored Charleston, South Carolina 9,295
March 27, 1997 WWF WrestleMania 13 Rosemont, Illinois 18,197
April 6, 1997 WCW Spring Stampede Tupelo, Mississippi 8,356
April 13, 1997 ECW Barely Legal Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1,250
April 20, 1997 WWF Taker's Revenge Rochester, New York 6,447
May 11, 1997 WWF Cold Day in Hell Richmond, Virginia 9,381
May 18, 1997 WCW Slamboree Charlotte, North Carolina 9,643
June 8, 1997 WWF King of the Ring Providence, Rhode Island 9,312
June 15, 1997 WCW Great American Bash Moline, Iillinois 9,613
July 6, 1997 WWF Canadian Stampede Calgary, Alberta, Canada 12,151
July 13, 1997 WCW Bash at the Beach Daytona Beach, Florida 7,851
August 3, 1997 WWF SummerSlam East Rutherford, New Jersey 20,213
August 9, 1997 WCW Road Wild Sturgis, South Dakota 6,000
August 17, 1997 ECW Hardcore Heaven Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1,800
September 7, 1997 WWF Ground Zero Louisville, Kentucky 6,000
September 14, 1997 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 11,939
September 20, 1997 WWF One Night Only Birmingham, England 11,000
October 5, 1997 WWF Bad Blood Saint Louis, Missouri 21,151
October 26, 1997 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 12,457
November 9, 1997 WWF Survivor Series Montreal, Quebec, Canada 20,593
November 23, 1997 WCW World War III Auburn Hills, Michigan 17,128
November 30, 1997 ECW November to Remember Monaca, Pennsylvania 4,634
December 7, 1997 WWF DeGeneration X Springfield, Massachusetts 6,358
December 28, 1997 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 23,000
January 18, 1998 WWF Royal Rumble San Jose, California 16,661
January 24, 1998 WCW Souled Out Dayton, Ohio 15,000
February 15, 1998 WWF No Way Out Houston, Texas 14,280
February 22, 1998 WCW SuperBrawl 8 San Francisco, California 11,954
March 1, 1998 ECW Living Dangerously Asbury Park, New Jersey 3,500
March 15, 1998 WCW Uncensored Mobile, Alabama 7,474
March 29, 1998 WWF WrestleMania 14 Boston, Massachusetts 15,681
April 19, 1998 WCW Spring Stampede Denver, Colorado 7,428
April 26, 1998 WWF Unforgiven Greensboro, North Carolina 20,268
May 3, 1998 ECW WrestlePalooza Marietta, Georgia 3,000
May 17, 1998 WCW Slamboree Wocester, Massachuttes 12,000
May 31, 1998 WWF Over the Edge Milwaukee, Winsconsin 9,822
June 14, 1998 WCW Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 12,000
June 28, 1998 WWF King of the Ring Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 16,505
July 12, 1998 WCW Bash at the Beach San Diego, California 9,031
July 26, 1998 WWF Fully Loaded Fresno, California 9,855
August 2, 1998 ECW HeatWave Dayton, Ohio 4,376
August 8, 1998 WCW Road Wild Sturgis, South Dakota 4,376
August 30, 1998 WWF SummerSlam New York City, New York 15,274
September 13, 1998 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 11,528
September 27, 1998 WWF Breakdown Hamilton, Ontario, Canada 16,158
October 18, 1998 WWF Judgement Day Rosemont, Illinois 16,458
October 25, 1998 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 10,663
November 1, 1998 ECW November to Remember New Orleans, Louisiana 4,000
November 15, 1998 WWF Survivor Series Saint Louis, Missouri 19,322
November 22, 1998 WCW World War III Auburn Hills, Michigan 17,670
December 6, 1998 WWF Capital Carnage London, England 10,791
December 12, 1998 WWF Rock Bottom Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 16,891
December 26, 1998 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 23,000
January 10, 1999 ECW Guilty as Charged Kissimmee, Florida 2,600
January 17, 1999 WCW Souled Out Charleston, West Virginia 10,833
January 24, 1999 WWF Royal Rumble Anaheim, California 14, 816
February 14, 1999 WWF Saint Valentine's Day Massacre Memphis, Tennessee 19,028
February 21, 1999 WCW SuperBrawl 9 Oakland, California 15,880
March 14, 1999 WCW Uncensored Louisville, Kentucky 15,930
March 21, 1999 ECW Living Dangerously Asbury Park, New Jersey 3,900
March 28, 1999 WWF WrestleMania 15 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 18,274
April 11, 1999 WCW Spring Stampede Tacoma, Washington 17,690
April 25, 1999 WWF Backlash Providence, Rhode Island 10,939
May 9, 1999 WCW Slamboree Saint Louis, Missouri 20,516
May 16, 1999 ECW Hardcore Heaven Poughkeepsie, New York 2,800
May 16, 1999 WWF No Mercy Manchester, England 18,107
May 23, 1999 WWF Over the Edge Kansas City, Missouri 16,472
June 13, 1999 WCW The Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 11,672
June 27, 1999 WWF King of the Ring Greensboro, North Carolina 19,761
July 11, 1999 WCW Bash at the Beach Fort Lauderdale, Florida 13,624
July 25, 1999 WWF Fully Loaded Buffalo, New York 16,605
August 2, 1999 ECW Heat Wave Dayton, Ohio 3,400
August 14, 1999 WCW Road Wild Sturgis, South Dakota 5,500
August 30, 1999 WWF SummerSlam Minneapolis, Minnesota 17,370
September 12, 1999 WCW Fall Brawl Winston-Salem, North Carolina 5,000
September 19, 1999 ECW Anarchy Rulz Villa Park, Illinois 6,000
September 26, 1999 WWF Unforgiven Charlotte, North Carolina 15,779
October 2, 1999 WWF Rebellion Birmingham, England 11,939
October 17, 1999 WWF No Mercy Cleveland, Ohio 18,752
October 24, 1999 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 8,464
November 7, 1999 ECW November to Remember Buffalo, New York 3,000
November 14, 1999 WWF Survivor Series Detroit, Michigan 18,735
November 21, 1999 WCW Mayhem Toronto, Ontario, Canada 13,839
December 12, 1999 WWF Armageddon Fort Lauderdale, Florida 13,981
December 19, 1999 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 11,799
January 9, 2000 ECW Guilty As Charged Boutwell, Alabama 4,700
January 16, 2000 WCW Souled Out Cincinatti, Ohio 14,132
January 23, 2000 WWF Royal Rumble New York City, New York 19,231
February 20, 2000 WCW SuperBrawl 10 San Francisco, California 8,569
February 27, 2000 WWF No Way Out Hartford, Connecticut 12,551
March 12, 2000 ECW Living Dangerouusly Danbury, Connecticut 3,390
March 19, 2000 WCW Uncensored Miami, Florida 11,044
April 2, 2000 WWF WrestleMania 16 Anaheim, California 18,742
April 16, 2000 WCW Spring Stampede Chicago, Illinois 12,556
April 30, 2000 WWF Backlash Washington, D.C. 16,614
May 6, 2000 WWF Insurrextion London, England 17,000
May 7, 2000 WCW Slamboree Kansas City, Missouri 7,165
May 14, 2000 ECW Hardcore Heaven Milwaukee, Winsconsin 3,400
May 21, 2000 WWF Judgement Day Louisville, Kentucky 17,533
June 11, 2000 WCW The Great American Bash Baltimore, Maryland 7,031
June 25, 2000 WWF King of the Ring Boston, Massachuttes 17,651
July 9, 2000 WCW Bash at the Beach Daytona Beach, Florida 6,572
July 16, 2000 ECW Heat Wave Los Angeles, California 5,700
July 23, 2000 WWF Fully Loaded Dallas, Texas 14,668
August 13, 2000 WCW New Blood Rising Vancouver, British Columbia 6,614
August 27, 2000 WWF SummerSlam Raleigh, North Carolina 18,810
September 17, 2000 WCW Fall Brawl Buffalo, New York 8,634
September 24, 2000 WWF Unforgiven Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19,310
October 1, 2000 ECW Anarchy Rulz Minneapolis, Minnesota 4,600
October 22, 2000 WWF No Mercy Albany, New York 14,342
October 29, 2000 WCW Halloween Havoc Las Vegas, Nevada 7,582
November 5, 2000 ECW November to Remember Chicago, Illinois 4,600
November 16, 2000 WCW Millineum Final Oberhaussen, Germany 10,000
November 19, 2000 WWF Survivor Series Tampa, Florida 18,610
November 26, 2000 WCW Mayhem Milwaukee, Winsconsin 3,800
December 1, 2000 i-Generation Superstars of Wrestling Sydney, Australia 10,000
December 2, 2000 WWF Rebellion Sheffield, England 11,077
December 3, 2000 ECW Massacre on 34th Street New York City, New York 2,600
December 10, 2000 WWF Armageddon Birmingham, Alabama 14,920
December 17, 2000 WCW StarrCade Washington, D.C. 6,596
January 7, 2001 ECW Guilty As Charged New York City, New York 2,500
January 14, 2001 WCW Sin Indianapolis, Indiana 6,617
January 21, 2001 WWF Royal Rumble New Orleans, Louisiana 17,137
February 18, 2001 WCW SuperBrawl Revenge Nashville, Tennessee 4,395
February 25, 2001 WWF No Way Out Las Vegas, Nevada 15,223
March 18, 2001 WCW Greed Jacksonville, Florida 5,030
April 1, 2001 WWF WrestleMania 17 Houston, Texas 67,925
April 29, 2001 WWF Backlash Chicago, Illinois 17,154
May 4, 2001 WWF Insurexxtion London, England 16,284
May 20, 2001 WWF Judgement Day Sacramento, California 13,623
June 24, 2001 WWF King of the Ring East Rutherford, New Jersey 16,024
July 22, 2001 WWF Invasion Cleveland, Ohio 17,964
August 19, 2001 WWF SummerSlam San Jose, California 15,293
September 23, 2001 WWF Unforgiven Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 13,855
October 21, 2001 WWF No Mercy Saint Louis, Missouri 14,486
November 3, 2001 WWF Rebellion Manchester, England 15,612
November 18, 2001 WWF Survivor Series Greensboro, North Carolina 10,142
December 9, 2001 WWF Vengeance San Diego, California 10,699
January 20, 2002 WWF Royal Rumble Atlanta, Georgia 12,915
February 17, 2002 WWF No Way Out Milwaukee, Winsconsin 15,235
March 17, 2002 WWF WrestleMainia X-8 Toronto, Ontario, Canada 68,237
April 21, 2002 WWF Backlash Kansas City, Missouri 12,489
May 4, 2002 WWF Insurrextion London, England 9,308
May 19, 2002 WWE Judgement Day Nashville, Tennessee 14,500
June 21, 2002 WWE King of the Ring Columbus, Ohio 14,000
July 21, 2002 WWE Vengeance Detroit, Michigan 12,000
August 25, 2002 WWE SummerSlam Uniondale, New York 14,797
September 22, 2002 WWE Unforgiven Los Angeles, California 16,000
October 20, 2002 WWE No Mercy Little Rock, Arkansas 10,000
October 26, 2002 WWE Rebellion Manchester, England 13,416
November 17, 2002 WWE Survivor Series New York City, New York 17,930
December 17, 2002 WWE Armageddon Fort Lauderdale, Florida 7,000
January 19, 2003 WWE Royal Rumble Boston, Massachusetts 14,712
February 23, 2003 WWE No Way Out Montreal, Quebec, Canada 16,125
March 30, 2003 WWE WrestleMania 19 Seattle, Washington 54,097
April 27, 2003 WWE Backlash Worcester, Massachusetts 10,000
May 19, 2003 WWE Judgement Day Charlotte, North Carolina 13,000
June 7, 2003 WWE Insurrextion Newcastle, England 10,000
June 14, 2003 WWE Bad Blood Houston, Texas 10,000
July 27, 2003 WWE Vengeance Denver, Colorado 9,500
August 24, 2003 WWE SummerSlam Phoenix, Arizona 17,113
September 21, 2003 WWE Unforgiven Hershey, Pennsylvania 10,347
October 19, 2003 WWE No Mercy Baltimore, Maryland 9,000
November 16, 2003 WWE Survivor Series Dallas, Texas 13,457
December 14, 2003 WWE Armageddon Orlando, Florida 9,000
January 25, 2004 WWE Royal Rumble Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 17,289
February 15, 2004 WWE No Way Out San Francisco, California 11,000
March 14, 2004 WWE WrestleMania 20 New York City, New York 20,000
April 18, 2004 WWE Backlash Edmonton, Alberta, Canada 13,000
May 16, 2004 WWE Judgment Day Los Angeles, California 18,722
June 13, 2004 WWE Bad Blood Columbus, Ohio 9,000
June 27, 2004 WWE Great American Bash Norfolk, Virginia 6,500
July 11, 2004 WWE Vengeance Hartford, Connecticut 7,000
August 15, 2004 WWE SummerSlam Toronto, Ontario, Canada 17,640
September 12, 2004 WWE Unforgiven Portland, Oregon 8,313
October 3, 2004 WWE No Mercy East Rutherford, New Jersey 10,000
October 19, 2004 WWE Taboo Tuesday Milwaukee, Wisconsin 9,000
November 7, 2004 NWA TNA Victory Road Orlando, Florida 700
November 14, 2004 WWE Survivor Series Cleveland, Ohio 7,500
December 5, 2004 NWA TNA Turning Point Orlando, Florida 700
December 12, 2004 WWE Armageddon Atlanta, Georgia 4,500
January 9, 2005 WWE New Year's Revolution San Juan, Puerto Rico 15,764
January 16, 2005 NWA TNA Final Resolution Orlando, Florida 750
January 30, 2005 WWE Royal Rumble Fresno, California 9,642
February 13, 2005 NWA TNA Against All Odds Orlando, Florida 775
February 20, 2005 WWE No Way Out Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 8,000
March 13, 2005 NWA TNA Destination X Orlando, Florida 775
April 3, 2005 WWE WrestleMania 21 Los Angeles, California 20,193
April 24, 2005 NWA TNA LockDown Orlando, Florida 775
May 1, 2005 WWE Backlash Manchester, New Hampshire 14,000
May 15, 2005 NWA TNA Hard Justice Orlando, Florida 775
May 22, 2005 WWE Judgment Day Minneapolis, Minnesota 9,500
June 12, 2005 ECW One Night Stand New York City, New York 2,500
June 19, 2005 NWA TNA Slammiversary Orlando, Florida 775
June 26, 2005 WWE Vengeance Las Vegas, Nevada 9,000
July 17, 2005 NWA TNA No Surrender Orlando, Florida 775
July 24, 2005 WWE Great American Bash Buffalo, New York 8,000
August 14, 2005 NWA TNA Sacrifice Orlando, Florida 775
August 21, 2005 WWE SummerSlam Washington, D.C. 18,176
September 11, 2005 NWA TNA Unbreakable Orlando, Florida 775
September 18, 2005 WWE Unforgiven Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 8,000
October 9, 2005 WWE No Mercy Houston, Texas 5,000
October 23, 2005 NWA TNA Bound for Glory Orlando, Florida 900
November 1, 2005 WWE Taboo Tuesday San Diego, California 6,000
November 13, 2005 NWA TNA Genesis Orlando, Florida 900
November 27, 2005 WWE Survivor Series Detroit, Michigan 15,000
December 11, 2005 NWA TNA Turning Point Orlando, Florida 900
December 18, 2005 WWE Armageddon Providence, Rhode Island 6,250
January 8, 2006 WWE New Year Revolution Albany, New York 10,006
January 15, 2006 NWA TNA Final Resolution Orlando, Florida 900
January 29, 2006 WWE Royal Rumble Miami, Florida 16,000
February 12, 2006 NWA TNA Against All Odds Orlando, Florida 900
February 19, 2006 WWE No Way Out Baltimore, Maryland 11,000
March 12, 2006 NWA TNA Destination X Orlando, Florida 900
April 2, 2006 WWE WrestleMania 22 Chicago, Illinois 17,155
April 23, 2006 NWA TNA LockDown Orlando, Florida 900
April 30, 2006 WWE Backlash Lexington, Kentucky 14,000
May 14, 2006 NWA TNA Sacrifice Orlando, Florida 900
May 21, 2006 WWE Judgment Day Phoenix, Arizona 15,421
June 11, 2006 ECW One Night Stand New York City, New York 2,460
June 18, 2006 NWA TNA Slammiversary Orlando, Florida 900
June 25, 2006 WWE Vengeance Charlotte, North Carolina 6,800
July 16, 2006 NWA TNA Victory Road Orlando, Florida 900
July 23, 2006 WWE Great American Bash Indianapolis, Indiana 9,750
August 13, 2006 NWA TNA Hard Justice Orlando, Florida 900
August 20, 2006 WWE SummerSlam Boston, Massachusetts 16,168
September 17, 2006 WWE Unforgiven Toronto, Ontario, Canada 16,105
September 24, 2006 NWA TNA No Surrender Orlando, Florida 900
October 8, 2006 WWE No Mercy Raleigh, North Carolina 9,000
October 22, 2006 NWA TNA Bound For Glory Plymouth, Michigan 3,600
November 5, 2006 WWE Cyber Sunday Cincinnati, Ohio 7,000
November 19, 2006 NWA TNA Genesis Orlando, Florida 900
November 26, 2006 WWE Survivor Series Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 15,400
December 3, 2006 ECW's December to Dismember Augusta, Georgia 4,800
December 10, 2006 NWA TNA Turning Point Orlando, Florida 900
December 17, 2006 WWE Armageddon Richmond, Virginia 8,200
January 7, 2007 WWE New Year Revolution Saint Louis, Missouri 10,000
January 14, 2007 NWA TNA Final Resolution Orlando, Florida 900
January 28, 2007 WWE Royal Rumble San Antonio, Texas 15,000
February 11, 2007 NWA TNA Against All Odds Orlando, Florida 900
February 18, 2007 WWE No Way Out Los Angeles, California
March 11, 2007 NWA TNA Destination X Orlando, Florida
April 1, 2007 WWE WrestleMania 23 Detroit, Michigan
April 15, 2007 NWA TNA LockDown Saint Louis, Missouri
April 29, 2007 WWE Backlash Atlanta, Georgia

Bob

Thanks Bob. Great work.

argh923
02-28-07, 10:52 PM
For the Rumble entrances? no way.

Yes, they were.

cerial442
02-28-07, 11:04 PM
I can also back up that they were.

celluloid hero
02-28-07, 11:57 PM
Sorry, you guys are wrong. no offense, I'm sure you're good people and all... :-) The absolute earliest they had the entrants come out to music (not just #1 and #2) was 1996. At first I thought 97, but I vaguely remember Austin coming out to his Ringmaster music, and that would've been 96. Dig out your old tapes, or even better yet, ask dude to check the Rumble boxed set for us.

Just because there are 3 of you against me doesn't mean I'm backing down on this claim. Might doesn't make right.

James Hardy
03-01-07, 02:16 AM
Sorry, you guys are wrong. no offense, I'm sure you're good people and all... :-) The absolute earliest they had the entrants come out to music (not just #1 and #2) was 1996. At first I thought 97, but I vaguely remember Austin coming out to his Ringmaster music, and that would've been 96. Dig out your old tapes, or even better yet, ask dude to check the Rumble boxed set for us.

Just because there are 3 of you against me doesn't mean I'm backing down on this claim. Might doesn't make right.

He's right.

bravesfan
03-01-07, 04:00 AM

What are the odds that the version they're selling online at Blockbuster.com is the two-disc version as well? Do they get warehouse stock from another distributor, or what?

I'm very anxious to order it if it is so.

JCWBobC
03-01-07, 09:16 AM
I'm just curious if the people who buy the Royal Rumble 2007 DVD are going to buy the Royal Rumble box set, that comes with Royal Rumble 2007?

Also do the Royal Rumble discs in the box set have any extras, like the original releases did, or are they just the PPV & that's it.

Thanks,
Bob

sg2386
03-01-07, 02:58 PM
I'm just curious if the people who buy the Royal Rumble 2007 DVD are going to buy the Royal Rumble box set, that comes with Royal Rumble 2007?

Also do the Royal Rumble discs in the box set have any extras, like the original releases did, or are they just the PPV & that's it.

Thanks,
Bob

In Canada the Royal Rumble Anthology is released March 13th which i am definetly buying and Royal Rumble 2007 dvd is released on March 27th for us Canadians, which i will buy as well, i love collecting all the ppvs.

From what i understand the Royal Rumble Anthology just has the ppvs itself and no extras just like the Wrestlemania Anthology. Only extras i read about that is included with the boxset are:

4 Bonus Collectible 5 X 7 cards, each capturing a famous Royal Rumble Moment on a Replica Piece of 35MM film. (taken from wweshop.com)

shacmasta
03-02-07, 12:01 AM

Thanks,
Bob

Yep, I'll be buying the rumble box set, even though I have the rumble '07 dvd.

As for the rumble dvd extra's. I expect the ones from 2000 thru 07 will have the extra's that were released originally on dvd at the time (at least i hope), but the ones before that time will probably be just like they were shown when they were available on VHS.

ThomaMon
03-02-07, 06:12 PM
Umm, sorry you are wrong. I clearly remember Ax and Smash coming out #1 and #2 and popping huge when you heard the music again and realized that Demolition was going to have to face off.

xNightfallx
03-02-07, 06:17 PM
Umm, sorry YOU are wrong. The question at hand isn't when just #1 and #2 came out to music. It is when everyone who had music had it played at a rumble. Which was 96.

Umm, sorry you are wrong. I clearly remember Ax and Smash coming out #1 and #2 and popping huge when you heard the music again and realized that Demolition was going to have to face off.

sg2386
03-02-07, 06:19 PM

For every Rumble match from 88-95, #1 and #2 got entrance music the other competitors didn't. But that changed in 1996 and on where all 30 came out to their entrance music.

Music
03-02-07, 06:33 PM

Did you read what you quoted?

He said besides #1 and #2....

ThomaMon
03-02-07, 07:51 PM
Did you read what you quoted?

He said besides #1 and #2....Apparently not :-( Sorry!

Music
03-02-07, 08:40 PM
No worries.

It happens. :beer2:

Phineas444
03-02-07, 08:44 PM
Well, not just #1 and #2 got their's played. I remember watching the 1990 and DiBiase and Koko I believe were 1 and 2. Then, Koko got thrown out and Jannetty came out with music. Marty got dumped and Jake's music hit and I remember being young and freaking out due to their storyline. So, there are times when others got music.

celluloid hero
03-02-07, 11:37 PM
I got out the tapes, they did use music in 1990, that was the only year until 1996. I was moderately wrong.

shacmasta
03-03-07, 12:05 AM
For those of you who care. Easter eggs from the third disc of the new foley dvd.

WWE: Mick Foley's Greatest Hits And Misses - Hardcore Edition

Easter Egg: The standard ppv highlight package recapping the edge/foley feud

How to find it: On disc 3, go to the "chapters" menu, highlight "Mick foley v. Edge" and press the right arrow twice. The segment will then play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter Egg: The standard ppv highlight package recapping the edge/foley v. funk/dreamer feud

How to find it: On disc 3, go to the "Chapters" menu. Highlight "edge/foley v. funk/dreamer" and press the left arrow twice. The segment will then play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter Egg: Mick Foley showing the chest scar he received from his match w/ric flair at summerslam '06

How to find it: This one is a bit tricky....On disc 3, on the "chapters" menu, highlight "ric flair vs.mick foley" and press the left arrow ONCE and then the right arrow ONCE. The segment will then play.

/end

doctaheath78
03-03-07, 09:38 AM
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has a master list of all the TNA DVDs released in the US. I am trying to put together a collection of all of the DVDs. One of my friends told me there was a best of AMW DVD and a Best of X-Division Vol. 1 that is different from the regular release which I can not seem to find any information on, which leads me to believe there might be more that I do not know about. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

cerial442
03-03-07, 11:39 AM
Yeah, they were only sold through the TNA website. The X-Division ones isn't as good as the newer one, because they cut away from matches for interviews.

There was also a Best of 3-Live Crew DVD.

sg2386
03-03-07, 02:46 PM
For people in Canada the Royal Rumble Anthology is availabe to preorder on Futureshop.ca and Bestbuy.ca

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FSM2130022&catid=14844

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFSM2130022&catid=20526

For some reason its cheaper at Best Buy than Futureshop eventhough they are the same company.

bahgee
03-03-07, 11:35 PM
Some Prices:

Overstock .com has the Anthology up for $158 shipped
http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=2224187

DeepDiscount has it for $180 shipped
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=9445800

Amazon.com - $189 shipped

Familyvideo.com - $157 shipped
http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=263020&source=pricegrabber

UPDATE:

Walmart enters the fray for about $155 w/ shipping. Not sure if they charge tax, but if they do, it adds about $10-$15 to the price, so FV still looks to be the cheapest.:
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=cZdGXyuEAtc&type=2&subid=0&offerid=64951.5555714

Al Padrino
03-03-07, 11:58 PM
I got out the tapes, they did use music in 1990, that was the only year until 1996. I was moderately wrong.

They only used it for the first four or five entrants in 1990.

argh923
03-04-07, 12:47 PM
OK, so with shipping, where's the best (cheapest) place to get the Royal Rumble Anthology? Going to order it the Thursday after it releases.

EDIT: Didn't see Baghee's post. Looks like Family Video & Overstock. Anyone ever ordered from Family Video?

lastofthewild1s
03-04-07, 04:23 PM
I was out at a Wherehouse Music store last night and they are running a buy one get one free deal on TNA dvd's. I thought some here might be interested.

EdTheRipper
03-04-07, 06:07 PM
I was out at a Wherehouse Music store last night and they are running a buy one get one free deal on TNA dvd's. I thought some here might be interested.

I've read that FYE and Suncoast are also running that promotion.

lastofthewild1s
03-04-07, 06:33 PM
I tracked down that Royal Rumble at Blockbuster with the bonus disc. I got the last one they had. I don't know how many they stocked or if they'll replenish the stock.

Erik68
03-04-07, 07:34 PM
Ditto, picked up the last copy at my Blockbuster as well.

bahgee
03-04-07, 11:16 PM
OK, so with shipping, where's the best (cheapest) place to get the Royal Rumble Anthology? Going to order it the Thursday after it releases.

EDIT: Didn't see Baghee's post. Looks like Family Video & Overstock. Anyone ever ordered from Family Video?

I've used Family Video in the past. Didn't have any problems.

lastofthewild1s
03-05-07, 12:16 AM
I didn't know exactly where to post this, but I'm sure there are a few here who will get a kick out of this video...

Slick- Jive Soul Bro Video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P-rMxydtXis)

JAROTO
03-05-07, 02:25 PM
Please somebody help me. i want the royal rumble 2007 dvd BLOCKBUSTER exclusive with bonus dvd. i will pay good money for it. thanks

DX 4 Life
03-05-07, 02:38 PM
I pre-ordered The RR Anthology from Wal-Mart for $149 and the WM Anthology from FYE for $149. I was screwed through an Amazon seller for the WM Anthology and he never sent it or replied to emails. So Amazon refunded it.

Question about the WM Anthology...Should I keep my WM 20-22 DVDS? or does the Anthology have the extra discs (HoF, etc)?

Thanks

dx23
03-05-07, 03:13 PM
I pre-ordered The RR Anthology from Wal-Mart for $149 and the WM Anthology from FYE for $149. I was screwed through an Amazon seller for the WM Anthology and he never sent it or replied to emails. So Amazon refunded it.

Question about the WM Anthology...Should I keep my WM 20-22 DVDS? or does the Anthology have the extra discs (HoF, etc)?

Thanks

You should keep the WM 20-22 for the extras, because they are not included in the set. You should check your local FYE, Specs, Sam Goody or Suncoast, because I saw the WM Anthology yesterday marked for $155.99.

DX 4 Life
03-05-07, 03:18 PM
You should keep the WM 20-22 for the extras, because they are not included in the set. You should check your local FYE, Specs, Sam Goody or Suncoast, because I saw the WM Anthology yesterday marked for $155.99.

Thanks, I'll hold onto those. I already ordered the WM Anthology from FYE for 149.99, the new version with WM 22 in it.

doctaheath78
03-05-07, 04:30 PM
Please somebody help me. i want the royal rumble 2007 dvd BLOCKBUSTER exclusive with bonus dvd. i will pay good money for it. thanks

I should be able to get an extra copy if you still need it.

GLENDALEFALCON
03-05-07, 04:54 PM
Does the new DVD of 'WrestleMania III' look better than the version released
in the anthology? Is it truly remastered?

JAROTO
03-05-07, 05:02 PM

sure...im still interested.

Phineas444
03-05-07, 05:19 PM
Thanks of the Slick video. I just wish Akeem was around at the time just to watch him dance in the background.

fyebonusdisc
03-05-07, 05:23 PM
i know you guys are big on the 'store exclusives'...and i just read this in a WWE press release...

WWE Home Video is supporting the event with the DVD release of "WrestleMania III: The Championship Edition," a digital re-mastering of the legendary 20-year-old event at the Pontiac Silverdome that arguably set the world indoor attendance record. The 2-disc DVD features extra matches and interactive content, and includes a bonus "WrestleMania Classics The Music" CD, featuring seven classic Superstar entrance themes, exclusively available at Wal-Mart.

shacmasta
03-05-07, 06:51 PM
i know you guys are big on the 'store exclusives'...and i just read this in a WWE press release...

WWE Home Video is supporting the event with the DVD release of "WrestleMania III: The Championship Edition," a digital re-mastering of the legendary 20-year-old event at the Pontiac Silverdome that arguably set the world indoor attendance record. The 2-disc DVD features extra matches and interactive content, and includes a bonus "WrestleMania Classics The Music" CD, featuring seven classic Superstar entrance themes, exclusively available at Wal-Mart.

Hmm. Thanks, I'll be looking into that.

JAROTO
03-06-07, 11:58 AM

hey doctaheath78 contact me at [email protected] i would really apreciate it.

dx23
03-06-07, 02:38 PM

Any confirmation to this?

Wildo1966
03-06-07, 03:08 PM
Yes, picked up my copy of WM3 today at Walmart, comes with bonus cd in it's own sleeve...

dx23
03-06-07, 03:32 PM
Yes, picked up my copy of WM3 today at Walmart, comes with bonus cd in it's own sleeve...

Thanks, i will pick it up tommorrow along with the Borat DVD.

xNightfallx
03-06-07, 05:32 PM
If anyone else has an extra copy of RR with the bonus disk I will buy it off them through paypal. Email is [email protected]

JoeyOhhhh
03-06-07, 05:37 PM
Whats the track listing for this CD Wal-Mart has?

JAROTO
03-06-07, 06:03 PM
If anyone else has an extra copy of RR with the bonus disk I will buy it off them through paypal. Email is [email protected]

yeah me too! [email protected] please help us

Kocheese99
03-06-07, 06:34 PM
I also got my copy of the Royal Rumble Anthology today.Looks like a great set, and i'm very happy that they did away with the double sided discs. The packaging is nice, but it doesn't seem very sturdy. I might just take the 4 sets out and put the box away. Also nice to see that they are still doing the 4 collectable cells.

Erik68
03-06-07, 06:42 PM
Can someone tell me the UPC codes for the WrestleMania III DVD (walmart edition) and the 4 volumes of the Royal Rumble Anthology set. I need them for my list of WWE DVD's.

Also, if anyone would like to send me the UPC #'s from any B&M exclusives.

Thanks

if you don't want to post them here, email them to me at [email protected]

sg2386
03-06-07, 07:02 PM
I also got my copy of the Royal Rumble Anthology today.Looks like a great set, and i'm very happy that they did away with the double sided discs. The packaging is nice, but it doesn't seem very sturdy. I might just take the 4 sets out and put the box away. Also nice to see that they are still doing the 4 collectable cells.

Thats awesome!

BTW how did you get the set early???

Also do you if you could take some pics of the actual box?? want to see how it looks and all. Also is the boxset the same size as the Wrestlemania one???

thanks much appreciated!

ThomaMon
03-07-07, 07:42 AM
Thats awesome!

BTW how did you get the set early???

Also do you if you could take some pics of the actual box?? want to see how it looks and all. Also is the boxset the same size as the Wrestlemania one???

thanks much appreciated!
I believe if you scroll back a few pages, you'll see some great shots of the box. I can't wait to pick mine up.

Anyone watch the RR where An and Smash entered 1 and 2? Did they dub the music on that or leave it in?

Kocheese99
03-07-07, 10:11 AM
I work at a video store on the side and they always ship early. They do play the music for both ax and smash. Great song. "Here comes the Ax!! Here comes the Smash!"

Quack
03-07-07, 01:39 PM
Where is everyone preordering this from? I think I'm gonna preorder it from Wal-Mart.com tomorrow....they seem to have the best price.

Scarface83
03-07-07, 03:06 PM
CD Soundtrack

1. "Hitman" - Bret "Hit Man" Hart
2. "Snake Bit" - Jake "The Snake" Roberts
3. "Cool Cocky Bad" - Honky Tonk Man
4." Burned" - Kane
5. "If You Smell..." - The Rock
6. "Dark Side" - Undertaker
7. "My Time" - Triple H

Comes in sleeve

EdTheRipper
03-07-07, 10:40 PM
Where is everyone preordering this from? I think I'm gonna preorder it from Wal-Mart.com tomorrow....they seem to have the best price.

I pre-ordered from Wal-Mart.com and mine has yet to ship. I'm a bit skeptical about it arriving by the 13th at this point.

argh923
03-07-07, 10:52 PM
Family Video is the cheapest after shipping.

Wildo1966
03-08-07, 02:35 PM
Anyone who ordered The Royal Rumble box set from WWE.com they should be receiving them anytime now...I ordered my set on 3/5/07 and it was delivered this morning. I used the free shipping option and it took 3 days to arrive. Don't pay all that extra money for next day or 2nd day delivery, the WWE ships FedX and it is FAST!

ufxgatorbox
03-08-07, 03:39 PM
I got the Mick Foley DVD last night and Man what a great DVD. I didnt get it the first time around , So good pick up for $20.

fyebonusdisc
03-08-07, 03:52 PM
at what retailer is the Foley dvd cheapest? does anyone know? also, is there anything on the 3rd disc besides the advertised matches?

bahgee
03-08-07, 03:54 PM

... until of course the DDD 20% sale (if it happens this year) which will bring their price down to $144. I've been watching these prices. Walmart's base price is the cheap, but when you add tax and shipping it sucks!

Quack
03-08-07, 06:11 PM

Ordered mine from here this morning, I can't wait for it.

shacmasta
03-08-07, 06:35 PM
at what retailer is the Foley dvd cheapest? does anyone know? also, is there anything on the 3rd disc besides the advertised matches?

Nope. Just matches & commentary option w/ styles & foley

Erik68
03-08-07, 07:14 PM

If you are also interested in his new book, Hardcore Diaries, WWEShop.com has both for under $30 before tax and shiping.

argh923
03-08-07, 10:49 PM
... until of course the DDD 20% sale (if it happens this year) which will bring their price down to $144. I've been watching these prices. Walmart's base price is the cheap, but when you add tax and shipping it sucks!

Eh...personally, I don't buy from shady retailers...plus I want to receive mine within a couple of weeks.

Quack
03-08-07, 11:57 PM
Eh...personally, I don't buy from shady retailers...plus I want to receive mine within a couple of weeks.

You think Deep Discount is a shady retailer???? or Walmart????

SuperBatMan
03-09-07, 10:40 AM
http://www.insidepulse.com/columnImages2007/image37376.jpg

Any details on this yet?

realsandman420
03-09-07, 11:15 AM
[/IMG]

Any details on this yet?

wow...great looking tin!!!

and they said that the ult edition is going to have the hall of fame on it

argh923
03-09-07, 11:17 AM
You think Deep Discount is a shady retailer???? or Walmart????

Not Walmart...sorry, should've clarified.

Erik68
03-09-07, 11:30 AM
Any details on this yet?

It's a three disc set. Disc 1 and 2 are the PPV (4 hour show). Disc 3 is the HoF event, plus 5 hours of extras.

I don't think it's a tin, but, a special Digipak. Would make a sweet Tin/Digipak combo though.

JAROTO
03-09-07, 01:20 PM
Ive heard that the stuff included in the Blockbuster Royal Rumble 2007 bonus disc are included in the standard version!...is this true? so theres nothing special about the Blockbuster exclusive dvd?

argh923
03-09-07, 01:57 PM
It's a three disc set. Disc 1 and 2 are the PPV (4 hour show). Disc 3 is the HoF event, plus 5 hours of extras.

I don't think it's a tin, but, a special Digipak. Would make a sweet Tin/Digipak combo though.

It's not possible for Disc 3 to contain the 3+ hours of the HOF, plus five hours of extras.

fyebonusdisc
03-09-07, 02:19 PM
how about 5 hours of extras which includes the HOF Cermeony...just as they did with WM21 and WM22 on dvd...

come on guys.

JCWBobC
03-09-07, 02:55 PM
The stuff on the Blockbuster bonus disc is not on the 1 disc release from what I could find & it wouldn't make sense if it was.

WWE: Royal Rumble 2007
Hardys vs. MNM [20:15]
Theodore Long and Jonathan Coachman in Their Office [1:44]
WrestleMania 23 "All Grown Up" [:59]
ECW Championship Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Test [13:42]
John Cena in the Trainer's Room [2:09]
World Heavyweight Championship Match: Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy [19:28]
Theodore Long, Jonathan Coachman & Kelly Kelly in Their Office [1:57]
WrestleMania 23 Promo [1:35]
Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship: John Cena vs. Umaga [32:25]
Theodore Long, Jonathan Coachman & Kelly Kelly in Their Office [1:50]
Royal Rumble Match [1:05:22]
Extras:
Shawn Michaels & John Cena vs. Rated RKO - Raw, 1/29/07
Donald Trump and Mr. McMahon - Raw, 1/29/07
Todd Grisham Interviews Undertaker and Kane

Bob

Quack
03-10-07, 08:53 AM
Got my shipping confirmation from FamVid today, so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week!

ThomaMon
03-10-07, 11:49 AM
There's nothing shady about DDD, I use them all the time and have never had a problem. Their support is great and they are a first class act.

ThomaMon
03-10-07, 12:11 PM
The stuff on the Blockbuster bonus disc is not on the 1 disc release from what I could find & it wouldn't make sense if it was.

WWE: Royal Rumble 2007
Hardys vs. MNM [20:15]
Theodore Long and Jonathan Coachman in Their Office [1:44]
WrestleMania 23 "All Grown Up" [:59]
ECW Championship Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Test [13:42]
John Cena in the Trainer's Room [2:09]
World Heavyweight Championship Match: Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy [19:28]
Theodore Long, Jonathan Coachman & Kelly Kelly in Their Office [1:57]
WrestleMania 23 Promo [1:35]
Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship: John Cena vs. Umaga [32:25]
Theodore Long, Jonathan Coachman & Kelly Kelly in Their Office [1:50]
Royal Rumble Match [1:05:22]
Extras:
Shawn Michaels & John Cena vs. Rated RKO - Raw, 1/29/07
Donald Trump and Mr. McMahon - Raw, 1/29/07
Todd Grisham Interviews Undertaker and Kane

BobMine either, oh well, off to Block Buster!

argh923
03-10-07, 02:13 PM
There's nothing shady about DDD, I use them all the time and have never had a problem. Their support is great and they are a first class act.

On the other hand, I've had a problem every time I've used them, and have had terrible support.

Eye of the beholder, I suppose.

EdTheRipper
03-10-07, 05:31 PM
My Rumble set shipped from Wal-Mart today.

DX 4 Life
03-10-07, 06:43 PM
My Rumble set shipped from Wal-Mart today.

as did mine "Should arrive on or just after 3/13"...can't wait, had to make room for the WM one and the RR one. Didn't realize how many wrestling ones I had til I move them =)

ThomaMon
03-10-07, 10:08 PM
On the other hand, I've had a problem every time I've used them, and have had terrible support.

Eye of the beholder, I suppose.Wow, I really am surprised. I get most of my wrestling stuff from them.

ThomaMon
03-11-07, 10:19 AM
Anyone know where I can find the Raw Homecoming DVD? I've searched just about every Wal Mart I know, and i'm having no luck!

Erik68
03-11-07, 10:23 AM
I'd like to pick up a copy myself.

shacmasta
03-11-07, 04:29 PM

According to the quote above from a few pages back, we might be getting it 5/29/07. I sure hope so.

celluloid hero
03-11-07, 07:02 PM
No Way Out has the 8 man tag from RAW on it.

Wildo1966
03-11-07, 07:14 PM
Anyone know where I can find the Raw Homecoming DVD? I've searched just about every Wal Mart I know, and i'm having no luck!

The Raw Homecoming was sold out the first week it was released at Walmart. It was put in with Wrestlemania XX as a bonus, not many people even knew this was coming out...I can say with 100% certainty you will NOT find a copy in Walmart now or in the future. Your only chance is Ebay, but be warned it will be very expensive to buy one...

Al Padrino
03-11-07, 10:54 PM
I noticed Hillbilly Jim's music has been dubbed on the WM III set. Haven't gotten much further than that to see if there are any other dubbings.

Droog
03-11-07, 11:51 PM
I noticed Hillbilly Jim's music has been dubbed on the WM III set. Haven't gotten much further than that to see if there are any other dubbings.

There seemed to be the usual ones to me....Koko B. Ware, Steamboat, Aretha Franklin's "Who's Zoomin' Who?" which closed the show (instead of God Bless America). Disappointing, but not surprising.

doeman1966
03-12-07, 03:27 AM
No way, this dvd is long gone. The local Walmart in this area had the WWE display with this dvd for about one week last may and then it was gone. I watched the display quite a few times and most if not all the sets were bought. If I would have known the Homecoming dvd would be so rare! UGH!

Quack
03-12-07, 08:46 PM
Just got back from FYE and they had the Rumble Anthology out already a day early.....for 169.99.....I would have picked it up if I hadn't ordered mine already, but damn it was tempting....

drew4824
03-12-07, 08:59 PM
Were there any individual volumes like they did with the mania set?

Quack
03-12-07, 09:41 PM
Were there any individual volumes like they did with the mania set?

I just saw the box set, and when I looked in the Wrestling DVD section I didn't see anything else.

Jman4200
03-12-07, 11:29 PM
Is Demolitions music replaced on the RR anthology?

xNightfallx
03-13-07, 01:35 AM
So I found a copy of the Royal Rumble dvd at a Blockbuster with the bonus disk....too bad it was after I already bought a copy from someone on here. I bought it anyways, hoping someone here will want to buy it before I eBay it. So send offers to [email protected] and it is still sealed.

A question though. The one I bought from someone online didn't come with an insert. Did anyone get an isnsert with theirs, or does the BB version just not come with one?

JCWBobC
03-13-07, 09:13 AM
I read that Demolition's music is there when they come out as #1 and #2.

Bob

ThomaMon
03-13-07, 09:51 AM
So I found a copy of the Royal Rumble dvd at a Blockbuster with the bonus disk....too bad it was after I already bought a copy from someone on here. I bought it anyways, hoping someone here will want to buy it before I eBay it. So send offers to [email protected] and it is still sealed.

A question though. The one I bought from someone online didn't come with an insert. Did anyone get an isnsert with theirs, or does the BB version just not come with one?
I am interested in it.

Wildo1966
03-13-07, 09:58 AM
Anyone find the RR Anthology at any B&M store? I got my set already from WWE.com but my son is driving me crazy for his own set, he ain't touching my set!

Scarface83
03-13-07, 10:49 AM
where can i buy volume sets

Scott27
03-13-07, 11:33 AM
Volume sets of the Rumble Anthology? I would say check eBay or other places that sell used DVDs. Unlike with the WM Anthology, WWE is not releasing the volumes separately.

EdTheRipper
03-13-07, 12:42 PM
Anyone find the RR Anthology at any B&M store? I got my set already from WWE.com but my son is driving me crazy for his own set, he ain't touching my set!

I didn't see it at my local Wal-Mart today.

BravesMG
03-13-07, 12:45 PM
Anyone find the RR Anthology at any B&M store? I got my set already from WWE.com but my son is driving me crazy for his own set, he ain't touching my set!You're going to buy 2?!?

DVDFreaker
03-13-07, 02:03 PM
I was looking around on Amazon.com and I saw the Wrestlemania 23 limited edition tin and holy shit, it looks beautiful! I preordered it!

Wildo1966
03-13-07, 02:08 PM
You're going to buy 2?!?

Sad but true....We have problems in this household with only one copy of certain wrestling titles....

Scarface83
03-13-07, 02:21 PM
$159.99 @ Circuit City, picked up last one. Awesome looking set.

Too bad I have VOL 4 Rumbles

sg2386
03-13-07, 03:03 PM
I picked up the last set at Best Buy today for $199.99 Canadian, which seems to be the cheapest since Futureshop has it for $219.99, Sunrise Records had it $244.99 and HMV had it for $229.99.

I agree the set looks awesome!

DVDFreaker
03-13-07, 03:20 PM
Did anybody find the Royal Rumble set at Wal-Mart yet?

nodeerforamonth
03-13-07, 03:22 PM
$159.99 @ Circuit City, picked up last one. Awesome looking set.

Too bad I have VOL 4 Rumbles

??? This an advertised price? Their website says $219.

sg2386
03-13-07, 03:34 PM
sometimes stores forget to put the advertise price so when they ring it up it shows on their computer.

Jman4200
03-13-07, 05:22 PM
All I can say is wow, this set is sweet I got it from UPS today, I preordered the set from walmart.com for 156 and change. I was thrilled that demolitions music is there that for me would have taken something away from that moment and I noticed they are the complete shows and they even added extra interviews from the Home Video releases too, nice touch, being as the RR is my favorite WWE event I am abosolutely pleased with set they did a much better Job putting this set together than the WM set, here's to hoping they put out anthologies of Summerslam and Survivor Series in the future.

DVDFreaker
03-13-07, 05:45 PM
All I can say is wow, this set is sweet I got it from UPS today, I preordered the set from walmart.com for 156 and change. I was thrilled that demolitions music is there that for me would have taken something away from that moment and I noticed they are the complete shows and they even added extra interviews from the Home Video releases too, nice touch, being as the RR is my favorite WWE event I am abosolutely pleased with set they did a much better Job putting this set together than the WM set, here's to hoping they put out anthologies of Summerslam and Survivor Series in the future.

I am going to pick this up sometime soon but not sure when though, hopefully it is not a limited edition...

shacmasta
03-13-07, 06:56 PM
Just got mine. The first rumble watched will be from 1997. My personal fave. Heel austin kicks ass.

DVDFreaker
03-13-07, 07:02 PM
Just got mine. The first rumble watched will be from 1997. My personal fave. Heel austin kicks ass.

Heel Austin sucks, Face Austin kicks ass!

sg2386
03-13-07, 07:17 PM
I am going to pick this up sometime soon but not sure when though, hopefully it is not a limited edition...

I read that the boxset is limited edition like the Wrestlemania one, but sometime in the next few months there will be individual volumes.

sg2386
03-13-07, 07:24 PM

Last summer there was a article that stated that WWE were working on editting Royal Rumble ppvs and Summerslam ppvs for future anthology releases. Since the Royal Rumble is already released this year marks the 20th Summerslam so we will likely see the Summerslam one releases early next year. Survivor Series anthology doesn't seem to far since the 2006 one was the 20th so we will probably see that before christmas this year.

The very last release will likely be the King of the Ring, since there have been only ten, it will fit nicely in 2 volumes. I hope they also release the In Your House ones but i doubt that.

SteveOVig
03-13-07, 11:41 PM

I pre-ordered mine from wal-mart.com and all they tell me in the tracking info is that it got to Amarillo, TX yesterday.

BTW, I saw the set at Best Buy today for $199.99 for anyone interested.

Quack
03-13-07, 11:57 PM
Just got home from a long day of work to find mine waiting for me at my doorstep :) This thing just looks amazing...can't wait to check out 88 since I've never seen it before....I'll take some pics if ppl wanna see.

Jman4200
03-13-07, 11:59 PM
I pre-ordered mine from wal-mart.com and all they tell me in the tracking info is that it got to Amarillo, TX yesterday.

BTW, I saw the set at Best Buy today for $199.99 for anyone interested.

I paid for overnight shipping so that may be why mine got here before yours.

argh923
03-14-07, 02:37 AM
Anyone gotten theirs from Family Video yet? Curious to know how long it takes them to ship, and where they ship from.

argh923
03-14-07, 02:37 AM

It is.

EdTheRipper
03-14-07, 06:20 AM

Haha, same here. I know I didn't pay for expedited shipping or anything but their wording on my order receipt promises it to arrive "on or just after Tuesday 3-13".
Unless it miraculously arrives today, I think they're going to miss the "just after" part.

JeremyM
03-14-07, 10:02 AM
Heel Austin sucks, Face Austin kicks ass!

The first incarnation of heel Austin is awesome, don't get him confused with the 2001 version!

lotsofdvds
03-14-07, 10:08 AM
The first incarnation of heel Austin is awesome, don't get him confused with the 2001 version!
Now now... Alliance Austin is the best version of Austin ever.

Quack
03-14-07, 10:16 AM
Anyone gotten theirs from Family Video yet? Curious to know how long it takes them to ship, and where they ship from.

I got mine from Family Video, I ordered mine last Thursday and got it yesterday, and it shipped from Illinois. Hope this helps!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0