WWE DVD Release Dates

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

WWE DVD Release Dates

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-06, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I picked up the Wrestlemania set at Walmart for $14.99. I was glad to see the Rey Mysterio dvd packaged inside it's own case. It didn't have the insert though.
Old 05-23-06, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Does anyone know for sure if the Dusty Rhodes set that is coming out in a few weeks is 2 discs or 3 discs? Most pre-order things say two, but I've seen a few other write ups that mention three.
Old 05-23-06, 03:55 PM

WWE.com now has the old D-generation X VHS converted to DVD due out 6/6. A little short notice for retailers at this point?
Old 05-23-06, 05:13 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

OMG! I got WM22 for $9.44 including tax! At CC it was $13.99 then I used a $5 coupon! Best deal ever! AND I also got a See No Evil Pendant for FREE. Also, if you go to sonymusicstore.com you get get the new music CD for under $17 shipped with an autographed booklet and RAW or SD pendant!
Old 05-23-06, 05:39 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Class316
Also, if you go to sonymusicstore.com you get get the new music CD for under $17 shipped with an autographed booklet and RAW or SD pendant!
You are exactly correct there Class316, I pre-ordered it last month at Sony's Music Store site! And as I open the mail package last week:

The autographed booklet I got, Rocks!!! (*4 WWE Superstar autographs!) ! While the keychain is unique carrying both RAW and Smackdown Brans
*correction its Four not Five, edited at 7:35PM

Last edited by xage; 05-23-06 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-23-06, 05:52 PM

Its weird upon presenting $5 off coupon to the walmart cashier, what I got was a $5.97 off after scan

Aquiring this one from CircuitCity is another great catch not only getting it at $9.99 but with the Kane Pendant that cost $8 at WWE Shopzone. This is a SWEET Deal!

Originally Posted by xage
Updated: Wrestlemania22 Info:

Walmart (Advertisement from Smackdown Magazine) offers WM22 with an onpack Rey Mysterio 619 DVD
MSRP of $19.99

Circuit City offers a Kane "hook" pendant/necklace
MSRP of $14.99

Bestbuy.. No Freebie
MSRP of $19.99

FYE/Saturday Matinee offers a free WM22 Bigtime Poster
MSRP of $21.99

Suncoast/Sam Goodies Stores offers an inpack "See No Evil" Poster
MSRP of $24.99

Tower Records Stores .. No Freebie
MSRP of $24.99

*It is confirmed that the Wrestlemania $5 off coupon from Bestbuy is a Manufacturer's coupon. I recetnly used mine at CircuitCity and Walmart
Old 05-23-06, 06:08 PM

Whos the 5 autogaphs of? I see Cena/Edge whos other 3?
Old 05-23-06, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You are exactly correct there Class316, I pre-ordered it last month at Sony's Music Store site! And as I open the mail package last week:

The autographed booklet I got, Rocks!!! (5 WWE Superstar autographs!) ! While the keychain is unique carrying both RAW and Smackdown Brans

FIVE??? HOLY HOLY CRAP!! I've heard reports of just ONE, not FIVE!
Old 05-23-06, 06:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The autographed booklet I got, Rocks!!! (5 WWE Superstar autographs!) ! While the keychain is unique carrying both RAW and Smackdown Brans

I can't wait to get mine!!

On yours I see Edge, Cena, and ??
Old 05-23-06, 06:18 PM

If Kurt Angle or HBK one of the other 3, I am getting it for sure.
Old 05-23-06, 07:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by dadaluholla
Does anyone know for sure if the Dusty Rhodes set that is coming out in a few weeks is 2 discs or 3 discs? Most pre-order things say two, but I've seen a few other write ups that mention three.
According to WWE.com, Amazon, etc. It is going to be three discs.
Old 05-23-06, 09:13 PM

wwe edited the crowd chants in this dvd.not cool
Old 05-23-06, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by rsxtreme415
wwe edited the crowd chants in this dvd.not cool
I "Extremely" agree with you! I think its some sort of protecting John Cena's Popularity to Wrestling Mark Fans (especially the kids).

For those who have no idea, one thing I notice (in comparison watchin WM22 at PPV) were the "BOO" and "Cena Sucks" chant reduced in this DVD
Old 05-23-06, 09:29 PM

Sorry for the wrong typo a while ago, its only 4 ( FOUR ) , the 4th one *wild guesses* is Randy Orton or Shawn Michaels.

Im kinda dissappointed since the ink used were black and silver (no standard color) and like what you have noticed, its pretty hard to distinguished whos-who with the handsigned autographed (they should have atleast mentioned the WWE superstars who handsigned it) .

Last edited by xage; 05-23-06 at 09:33 PM.
Old 05-23-06, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Doesn't look like HBK. I have his autograph and you can see the "HBK" written with the Shawn Michaels. I think the lower right might be Angle or Orton. Maybe if you can put a close up of it? I'm not sure who the "R7" is.

They once again messed with the crowd chants? That sucks

Though I did pay less than $10 for it. Come to think of it, if I were to download DVD quality versions of the SNME, HOF, WM22, etc and burn them to DVD it would cost more than I paid for that 3 disc set.

More on WWE censorship:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Read this:

The Wrestlemania 22 DVD set was released today. According to a person in attendance who just watched the DVD, the Hall of Fame ceremony portion of the DVD set was not edited. However, the Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus match was edited. The part where Mickie James licks her fingers was edited off the DVD. Also, Mickie's botched Stratusfaction was edited off as well. The match ends out of no where with the Mick Kick.

Last edited by Class316; 05-23-06 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-23-06, 10:14 PM

Thanks Class for the vital informations! and yeah, you might be right that its Orton's signature.

By the way, was it true that RAW homecoming is now released at Walmart? I just saw the news on other sites. But when I went to Walmart, nothing on sight.
Old 05-23-06, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Thanks Class for the vital informations! and yeah, you might be right that its Orton's signature.

By the way, was it true that RAW homecoming is now released at Walmart? I just saw the news on other sites. But when I went to Walmart, nothing on sight.
Yea I've read that people actually got it. Though I'll likely pass.

I'll also post my autographed booklet once I get it.
Old 05-23-06, 11:45 PM
Banned

Well, I didn't buy it to see those broads "wrestle", personally, more so for "Money in the Bank" and HBK vs McMahon.

Cena and Trips' entrances deserved to be booed through out. They were the most embarassing, gimmicky openings I've ever seen.

They once again messed with the crowd chants? That sucks
Triple H was so over before the match even began, while J.R. was making the "hip-hop and established" comparisons, the crowd was chanting "Cena Sucks" BIG TIME. Besides, it's nothing compared to how they raped the ending of Goldberg vs Hogan strap match on the "Monday Night War" DVD. Anywho, got the Wal Mart set for $9.99 this afternoon. Didn't need any necklaces or posters.

Last edited by Cinemaddiction; 05-23-06 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-24-06, 12:57 AM

I "Extremely" agree with you! I think its some sort of protecting John Cena's Popularity to Wrestling Mark Fans (especially the kids).

For those who have no idea, one thing I notice (in comparison watchin WM22 at PPV) were the "BOO" and "Cena Sucks" chant reduced in this DVD
i remember the crowd chatting F U cena heavily on the pay per view. oh well still worth the 15 bucks though.
Old 05-24-06, 01:19 AM
Banned

Did the Rey Mysterio 619 DVD come in an envelope or Keepcase?
Old 05-24-06, 01:25 AM
Banned

Keepcase. It was a "back to back" package. Great, great value. I'm guessing that they chose "619" as a bonus disc to accentuate Mysterio
Spoiler:
winning the belt, and possibly the whole Eddie shindig.
Old 05-24-06, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yep, I had to go over to Wal-mart at lunch and pick up that WM22/Mysterio pack. It really is a great deal.

By the way, was it true that RAW homecoming is now released at Walmart?
Hmmmmm I'd be interested in picking that up, but I didn't see any sign of it. Anyone have more info on this?
Old 05-24-06, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Leechboy
I picked up the Wrestlemania set at Walmart for $14.99. I was glad to see the Rey Mysterio dvd packaged inside it's own case. It didn't have the insert though.
Does the 619 DVD that is included with Walmart's WM22 have a UPC? If so, could someone post the number?
Looking in the store, I could move the 619 DVD around enough to see that a white sticker covered the UPC area. I am wondering if it has the same UPC number (or any UPC number) as the normal 619 DVD. For trade-in purposes.

Last edited by LightningKid; 05-24-06 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-24-06, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by dadaluholla
Yep, I had to go over to Wal-mart at lunch and pick up that WM22/Mysterio pack. It really is a great deal.

Hmmmmm I'd be interested in picking that up, but I didn't see any sign of it. Anyone have more info on this?
I've got WM 22 ordered from wweshop.com that came with the free t-shirt and shipping, but I really wanted that 619 disc too. How much was WM 22 at your WM? I'm debating how difficult it would be to return anything to wweshop with the whole free shipping thing.
Old 05-24-06, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

It cost me $21.34 after tax, but my Wal-Mart is usually higher than most.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.