PDA

View Full Version : Michael & Me...

MartinBlank
10-21-05, 01:35 AM
Has anybody seen it?

http://www.wnd.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46707

Th0r S1mpson
10-21-05, 09:03 AM
No, but I did come across that article at some point.

I never saw Fahreneheit, I probably won't see this.

wendersfan
10-21-05, 09:23 AM
It looks to be about as biased and propagandistic as anything by Michael Moore, if not worse,

Groucho
10-21-05, 10:02 AM
It's called "Michael & Me," and, as you might imagine, it emulates the style of Michael Moore's documentaries and turns the tables on the filmmaker responsible for "Bowling for Columbine."Wasn't this the same concept behind Michael Moore Hates America?

Th0r S1mpson
10-21-05, 10:27 AM
It looks to be about as biased and propagandistic as anything by Michael Moore, if not worse,
Well, if I'd seen Fahrenheit or Bowling for Columbine, I would probably watch this too.

DVD Polizei
10-21-05, 10:30 AM
Share it with friends! Spread the word! Talk about it during your bible meetings! Buy it now for only $19.95! Act now, and we'll throw in a KJV Bible that thumps itself (S&H apply)!

wendersfan
10-21-05, 10:38 AM
Well, if I'd seen Fahrenheit or Bowling for Columbine, I would probably watch this too.
I've seen neither. I don't care much for documentary films (Errol Morris and D.A. Pennebaker notwithstanding), and Moore's style isn't appealing to me, regardless of politics.

Goldblum
10-21-05, 04:26 PM
Share it with friends! Spread the word! Talk about it during your bible meetings! Buy it now for only $19.95! Act now, and we'll throw in a KJV Bible that thumps itself (S&H apply)!
Do you get a royalty for everytime you throw religion in a topic it has nothing to do with? ;)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0