Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Target $5 off coupon in O.C Register sunday paper

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-05, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Target $5 off coupon in O.C Register sunday paper

For all the O.C. folks out there, there's a special grand opening ad in today's paper. One of the coupons is good for $5 off purchases of $25 or more. With the coupon, you'll be getting the cheapest price for Arrested Development S2. $27.99 - 5 = $22.99.
Old 10-09-05, 07:08 PM

I live in Orange County, CA and receive the OC Register, but I didn't see any coupon for $5 off. Was it in the circular or newspaper itself? Do you have a scan by any chance? Thanks!
Old 10-09-05, 07:25 PM
Banned

Sorry I just have to vent right now. I now this isn't the place, but I just have to. I am so sick and tired of people moving out of state and coming to live in Orange County, California. Please if you are from another state, and thinking of moving here....DON'T!!!! We are overcrowed as it is, we don't need anymore people here. Home Prices on Average are(last July in O.C. Register) $679,000......THAT'S AVERAGE!!!! We seriously need to restrict people from moving out here, its getting freakin' ridiculous. I was born and raised in Newport Beach, so I am entitled to say this. PLEASE block people from moving to my state.....its my state and I don't want anyone else here, but the people that were orignally here.

Again, this is not directed at anyone here....I just had to Vent. Thank you...I'm done now!
Old 10-09-05, 07:37 PM
Premium Member

Received 695 Likes on 465 Posts
Originally Posted by Dalvin
Sorry I just have to vent right now. I now this isn't the place, but I just have to. I am so sick and tired of people moving out of state and coming to live in Orange County, California. Please if you are from another state, and thinking of moving here....DON'T!!!! We are overcrowed as it is, we don't need anymore people here. Home Prices on Average are(last July in O.C. Register) $679,000......THAT'S AVERAGE!!!! We seriously need to restrict people from moving out here, its getting freakin' ridiculous. I was born and raised in Newport Beach, so I am entitled to say this. PLEASE block people from moving to my state.....its my state and I don't want anyone else here, but the people that were orignally here.

Again, this is not directed at anyone here....I just had to Vent. Thank you...I'm done now!
You Rawk! (or something)

If you already have a home there, why the hell would you not want the price to go up?
Old 10-09-05, 08:00 PM

CALIFORNIA... CALIFORNIA... HERE WE COME...
Old 10-09-05, 08:29 PM

the new (old) target is just around the corner from me. i love not having to drive to the one on beach, harbor, or the one next to the 22 now.
Old 10-09-05, 09:35 PM

"its my state and I don't want anyone else here, but the people that were orignally here."

I know some indians that want your house and scalp in that case.
Old 10-09-05, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts
I moved to California and couldn't get out of there soon enough. I loved a few things about the state but for the most part you can keep it. Just leave Oakland so the Raiders and A's can continue playing. I'm not bashing California in any way but neither would I jump out of my chair to move there (again).
Old 10-09-05, 10:02 PM
Banned

Good.....now will everyone else who has moved to California from out of state please listen to the wise man above me. He didn't think anything was special about it. If more people were like this guy and moved back to their original state, instead of moving to our state, then this state would be much better off, population wise.
Old 10-09-05, 10:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dalvin, maybe you should move out of California to make up for someone that moved there? If 1 person leaves for every person that comes there, then everything would be OK! Personally, I have moved to Callifornia TWICE, but I left twice as well. I think I might move back there again... I love L.A.!
Old 10-09-05, 10:53 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Good.....now will everyone else who has moved to California from out of state please listen to the wise man above me. He didn't think anything was special about it. If more people were like this guy and moved back to their original state, instead of moving to our state, then this state would be much better off, population wise.
Dalvin, you not only like to like on the boards all the time but now you make stupid comments like this
Old 10-10-05, 01:03 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

What the hell? Vent somewhere else, not in a DVD Bargains thread.

I didn't see the coupon in today's Register either. Was it on a single sheet seperate from the Target ad?
Old 10-10-05, 01:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

keep this thread on topic..if you want a thread about california...make it in other or something..
Old 10-10-05, 02:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Qwkslvr24
I live in Orange County, CA and receive the OC Register, but I didn't see any coupon for $5 off. Was it in the circular or newspaper itself? Do you have a scan by any chance? Thanks!
Sorry, I don't have a scan, but you can't really miss it. It's mixed in with all the weekly ads and coupons. It's a folded insert that's about magazine page sized. It's bright red and has images on both sides. One has the Target pup and the other has text. The ad is to celebrate the grand opening of two Target stores. The coupon mentions nothing about it being store specific though. Hope that helps.