DVD Talk
Inside the Bubble(Kerry campaign film) preview. [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Inside the Bubble(Kerry campaign film) preview.

bhk
09-28-05, 11:37 AM
http://www.xchangestudios.com/Video/Promo4Beeped.wmv

Watch it for yourself.

Th0r S1mpson
09-28-05, 11:53 AM
Looks like it will be interesting. I'd love to see this persepective on both candidates, to be honest. Rove behind the scenes would be a wonder to behold.

bhk
09-28-05, 11:55 AM
Nancy Pelosi's daughter did something like this film in Bush's 2000 campaign.

dick_grayson
09-28-05, 11:59 AM
Nancy Pelosi's daughter did something like this film in Bush's 2000 campaign.

yeah, I remember hearing about that. i thought this review was pretty funny (i.e. the part about him pounding a n/a beer)

http://www.viceland.com/issues/v9n3/htdocs/fear.php

Mordred
09-28-05, 12:01 PM
Nancy Pelosi's daughter did something like this film in Bush's 2000 campaign.I had no idea that Alexandra Pelosi was Nancy's daughter.

I never saw the Bush movie ("Journeys with George") but it got good reviews. I did watch "Diary of a Political Tourist" which covered the entire Democratic '04 primaries through presidential race. I was pretty disappointed. A lot of it was just plain boring, possibly because she focused on so many candidates and Kerry was about as exciting as you'd expect.

CRM114
09-28-05, 12:08 PM
Meh. WMV. I can't stand WMV. Buffer THIS.

The little bit I did see before Microsoft's horrible technology crapped out looked interesting. Hillary rolling her eyes at W. :lol:

Groucho
09-28-05, 12:14 PM
I thought The War Room was great. Somehow I doubt this is as interesting.

sracer
09-28-05, 01:43 PM

The little bit I did see before Microsoft's horrible technology crapped out looked interesting. Hillary rolling her eyes at W. :lol:

Right-Mouse-Button click on the link above, SAVE AS... and download it. It's not rocket-science.

bhk
09-28-05, 01:57 PM
My favorite part is where Kerry interviews himself.

Th0r S1mpson
09-28-05, 02:05 PM
Saddam was trying to develop more WMV in Iraq. What do you think of the war now?

Tommy Ceez
09-28-05, 11:40 PM

The preview I saw, Hillary was rolling her eyes at Kerry getting caught claiming W owned a lumber mill.

bhk
09-29-05, 07:58 AM
Hillary was rolling her eyes at Kerry getting caught claiming W owned a lumber mill.

That's what I thought. It looked like she gave Kerry the "Boy, how stupid is this guy" look. And then you see Kerry's handlers about to go on a laden expletive tirade about it.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0