Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Will there be a "Roswell - Complete Set?"

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-05, 03:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will there be a "Roswell - Complete Set?"

I found out that Buffy was coming out on DVD in this really cool complete box set and now I have to sell all 7 seasons on Ebay so I can get that set and odds are eventually they will prob be doing the same thing to Angel. So I will have to sell those next. They are also doing this with Friends and since I have season 1 - 9, it makes me mad but Friends will come with an option so I can get the cover in the mail. The only other show I have completed that I would rather have a "Complete Set" with is Roswell and now that I have all 3 seasons it makes me wonder if they will be doing the same thing to this. I know the region two fans have a complete set and when something shows up in region 2 in a complete set, odds are eventually it will make the way to the US in a complete set? Any one know if Roswell has plans for this or any other show other than Buffy,Angel or Friends that will be getting the "Complete Series" treatment?
Old 09-02-05, 08:33 AM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
I haven't heard anything, but this could definitely be the start of a new trend, so it is quite possible.