Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

funniest thing you've heard while playing online?

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-05, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any game, i was playing Starcraft: Brood War and it was 3 on 3, one of my allies got utterly totalled by one of the enemies cloaked tanks/troops via dropships and then the enemy packed up his guys and left just like that, my other ally was helping him a little but i didnt do shit cuz i was sort of dazed and not paying attention so what does my ally do who has like a few shitty buildings left? He sends the remnants of his air fleet toward me i'm like "What are you doing?" .... his quaint reply "FUCK YOU ********ER SHIT BAG" I didn't have to ask i knew he was pissed his shit base was wiped out while i was daydreaming so i owned his faggot ass air fleet and he left. I was laughing so hard at seeing the next thing he does after his base is wiped out is send his fleet at me.

Another time it was 3 on 3, in a no rush 20 minute game (to build up first) and my allies just massed men and rushed anyway, i joined in their evil-axis intentions anyway but a little later since i actually had a core of factories built up, at the end when the enemy team is getting destroyed, they have all buidlings and only few units they're pissed and i relate to what if i was in their position, so i go to teach my naughty allies a lesson. I backstab both of them (i'm the center, they're on my sides) and split my massive forces on both their smaller bases, they send their far flung armies back toward me but i have tanks lined up that eat them up, they take out 1/3 of my factory field before the weight of my industry production finally is felt on them and my units outproduce there's, there was a feeling of epicness and glory when they started losing and eventually lost. One of them afterward chats "FUCK YOU FUCKING FROG"
laughed my nuts off so hard

Another was just a chat someone said, starcraft recently got a new patch, 1.13 nulling all the rampant hacks that were everywhere, including hack to see the whole map so someone said "i'll suck your dick for 1.13 hacks" needless to say it was hilarious
Old 07-11-05, 04:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
I remember once I was waiting in the lobby for a game to start, and the host apologized but he said he had to go take a "quick shit" and he'll be back in a minute. Surprisingly, most people waited for him to come back.
Old 07-11-05, 05:22 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Dean Kousoulas
I remember once I was waiting in the lobby for a game to start, and the host apologized but he said he had to go take a "quick shit" and he'll be back in a minute. Surprisingly, most people waited for him to come back.
Obviously including yourself.
Old 07-11-05, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Oh the frog comment my SC name is Toadyking btw
Old 07-11-05, 06:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts
I was playing NFL2K5 online and this asshole was using the Dline glitch to get in untouched. When I asked him why he felt the need to cheat he said "it's not cheating. Don't get mad because your line isn't blocking. I'm just bringing the house. I'm bringing the house!" Then he went on to say that I should stop crying because there is no crying in football. The ENTIRE game he went on ragging on me that I was crying until finally I took the lead, and when I was about to give his 16 ranked ass a loss, he drop glitches. Of course those one and a half minutes waiting for the pause timer to count down, he didn't have a lot to say. He had the nerve to challenge me the next day after he drop glitched. Some people are just ridiculous.
Old 07-12-05, 03:23 PM

My favorite was playing Burnout 3 on Xbox Live...

One of the players in my race, as he was wrecking civilians, was going on about all the lives he was ruining... "that's right, Daddy's not coming home anymore... I'm making orphans by the dozen... I just killed that company's CEO... " etc..

I was laughing so hard I crashed myself.
Old 07-12-05, 06:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
"Leeeeeroy!"
Old 07-13-05, 03:29 AM
HN
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 64 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Mordred
"Leeeeeroy!"
*7 random people over the mic*
"Jeeeennnnnnnnnnnkiiins"
Old 07-13-05, 06:48 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 403 Likes on 303 Posts
People are still laughing at that Leroy shit?
Old 07-21-05, 01:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

on the FPS red faction (still play) i was on capture the flag in a level that is essentially the flag rooms where we spawn connected by a main hallway which has 2 bridges over the hall which are themselves connected to our 2nd floor entrance. After a while it got to me our team was getting handed our asses. i was on a ledge in the flag room scoping everything seeing our guys running around aimlessly with their dicks in their hands and the enemy team just fucking storming in hacking down everything in sight and like an ode to what i was seeing some guy says "DON'T LET THEM IN THE FLAG ROOM YOU STUPID FUCKS". at the time and moment of that utter travesty it was really hilarious. laughed my nuts off.

many times in that same level i'd use mines and dig-bomb away their 2nd floor entrance depriving the enemy team entirely from entering the 2nd floor hallways so my team can freely walk the bridges and shoot from above and throw mines and the dumb fuck enemy team would just continue to try jumping over the massive hole (red factions own signature "geo-mod" ability allows you to blow holes and "dig" tunnels like this) while i'd just continue lobbing in mines and kill bunches of those idiots bogged down in that hole.