Reload this Page >

Dead Zone - Still Life - 07-10-5

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 07-11-05, 09:17 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it just me or has this show become repetitive?

Johnny senses something, a crime about to be committed, he is the criminal, Walt and Bruce are just along for the ride, Johnny saves the day.

At least he did not disarm anyone with a rifle/shotgun/firearm this week. He did prevent a stoning.

I think this show will tumble rapidly due to the lack of originality shown so far this season. It seems that they keep remaking the same basic plot.

I believe carrying the show for the scheduled 22 episodes will be to much. It should wrap up the Purdy/Stillson arc and call it quits. How much longer will we be faced with the current sameness. Want to see more of evil guy who helped Purdy and Stillson.

Did like the question of where Johnny's cane was. About the high point for me.
Old 07-11-05, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's not as good as it was, that's for sure.. I thought the last episode with the chick psychic was good and close to previous high standards.
Old 07-11-05, 10:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I had last night's episode on in the background (while surfing the net), and never once did I feel compelled to actually sit down in front of the TV and really pay attention to the episode, and by the time it ended, I had already sussed out the baddie from the first 10 minutes, and it was such a tired plot, and the stories now rely so much on Johnny's abilities that it's getting a little stale.