Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Dimension price breaks ever?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 06-26-05, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey this post is about dimension. how long does it take them to do price breaks? I've wanted to get bad santa since opening week, but couldn't and it's been 21.99+ since. it's been out over a year now, and I'm asking how long until dimension does price breaks in most cases, is this title taking longer than most?

and how about other studios?
Old 06-26-05, 10:06 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

These days, most studios seem to be pretty good with their price drops...except there always seem to be a few titles that simply will not drop in price. Like Albert Brooks' Real Life from Paramount. Despite the fact that it's been out for five years and has an 11-minute featurette and a trailer, it's still listing for about $29.99, while most Paramount discs has dropped significantly.

But as for Dimension? Maybe Bad Santa is just one of those titles that won't come down in price. But then, it's only been out for about a year.
Old 06-26-05, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Dimension is distributed by Buena Vista and the price-drop is scheduled for 8/2/05 for both the Rated and Unrated versions (new MSRP $19.95). Both are available for "pre-order" at the new price at Deep Discount DVD.