Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

GTA San Andreas XBOX

Old 05-15-05, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTA San Andreas XBOX

Does anyone know of a pre-order deal out there for this game for the XBOX? I can't see myself paying 49.99 for this.... Is there anything out there thats cheaper? THANKS!
Old 05-15-05, 11:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

For a title like this, one that sooo many XBOX owners are looking forward to, I can't see any store taking a loss on this sucker by selling it below 49.99 or so. I wanted the game up till a week or so ago when my buddy brought his PS2 over with his copy. I'll rent it down the road to mess around with it a bit.

I looked at CheapAssGamer and DeepDiscountDVD.com for you and neither of them had a price listed yet. If there is a deal I'm sure it will be posted here. Keep an eye out.
Old 05-16-05, 07:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Check outpost.com ever so often.....they always seem to discount new releases for pre-order. OR get it from a GameRush with a trade-in deal.
Old 05-16-05, 11:08 AM
RVP

I pre ordered at Game rush. I brought in 2 used games and got it for $29.99- $12 credit for the games. So I paid $17.99 out of pocket.