Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Have you seen this version of King Kong?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-05, 09:01 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anybody seen this particular version of King Kong 1933 on DVD? It's a region 0 DVD from South Korea. Is the picture quality any good? Opinions needed. It's available on Ebay all the time, the cover shows Kong on top of the Empire State building fighting the bi-planes. But has Korean writing in the top with a gold boarder on the cover.

Here is an Ebay link to the DVD I'm talking about.

Mod note: First off welcome to the forum one thing you may have noticed in the "rules" you agreed to is that Ebay/self-promotion is not generally allowed. Hopefully you'll forgive us for treating a new member posting ebay links as suspect and continue posting here Regarding the item in question as the post below seems to show it is region 3 DVD although there are two things to note about such things. First sometimes the region coding is off (aka it may say region 3, even on the packaging/DVD itself, but it'll still be region 0). Second even if it looks like a legit release (nice packaging and all) there is still a possibility it is a bootleg. Until someone can provide positive proof the below is a boot I'll leave the link up though.

Thanks
nemein

Last edited by nemein; 04-12-05 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-11-05, 09:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.koreandvds.com/dvddetail.html?id=23800