Reload this Page >

Once More With Jesus: A 7th Heaven Musical 2-14-05

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 02-09-05, 03:53 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I tune in to watch Everwood and see the "Next Week on 7th Heaven" promo as per usual, only to find that it's going to be a musical?

Way back when I enjoyed watching the show(and Jessica Biel ). It was never great, but it filled the time in before Angel/Raw is War(back when I used to like wrestling)/Everwood came on. I stopped watching about 3 years ago when the show just poured WTF? on top of WTF? trying to keep bringing new people/kids into the house. That show is the definition of convoluted.

I will be watching next weeks ep for sure though out of morbid curiosity. It's just...so damn random.
Old 02-09-05, 08:20 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Before anyone panics, the show is titled "Red Socks".

Has this show REALLY been on for 9 seasons?!?!
Old 02-09-05, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I actually checked out this past monday's show just for the hell of it. I used to be a fairly regular viewer back when it was just the main family members as characters and before those hideous abominations of twins arrived.

This show is absolutely unwatchable now. The episode revolved around Ruthie having her first date and the entire story line was insipidly awful.
I could not get through more then half of it. I had to change the channel or I would have shot out my TV.

This show should really just go away now.