Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have any E-Reader cards they don't want?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 02-08-05, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: In my secret underground lair, plotting to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Bwuaaahahahaha!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just picked up an E-Reader for the Game Boy Advance ($9,) and I was wanting to get some of the cards for it. I have a couple of various packs I got from Toys'R'Us during their 70% off sale, but I was wanting to find more, especially Animal Crossing or classic games.

Since I bought it used, I didn't get the sampler pack that came with the device.

Right now, I have Air Hockey Promo card, Donkey Kong 3, Excitebike, Tennis, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Freezing Ray, and Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Hidden Ruins (and no Pokemon GBA games...)
Old 02-09-05, 08:26 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have a few odd classic games at home. Let me check to see if you don't have them already.
Old 02-09-05, 09:17 PM
Political Exile

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
I would love to get a hold of the NES Mario Bros Animal Crossing card. I must have bought 20 packs of Series 4 Animal Crossing cards hoping to get it. Would have been cheaper (and easier) if I just went to Ebay at the beginning, but I kept getting Ice Climber, so I thought just a couple more packs...
Old 02-10-05, 07:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by littlefuzzy
I just picked up an E-Reader for the Game Boy Advance ($9,) and I was wanting to get some of the cards for it. I have a couple of various packs I got from Toys'R'Us during their 70% off sale, but I was wanting to find more, especially Animal Crossing or classic games.

Since I bought it used, I didn't get the sampler pack that came with the device.

Right now, I have Air Hockey Promo card, Donkey Kong 3, Excitebike, Tennis, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Freezing Ray, and Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Hidden Ruins (and no Pokemon GBA games...)
I was at Toys R Us this evening, and they were having a sale - 90% off of all green-tagged items. There were a bunch of classic NES packs there. I picked up two each of several titles, including Golf and Donkey Kong Jr., for 10 cents - 25 cents each. If you're interested in either one, let me know. You also might want to check out Toys R Us stores near you in case they're also running another sale.
Old 02-12-05, 07:51 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have extra sealed packages of Donkey Kong 3, Clu Clu Land and Golf. Please let me know if anyone is interested in them at $1 (what I paid for each) each plus shipping.
Old 02-16-05, 08:12 PM

Location: In my secret underground lair, plotting to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Bwuaaahahahaha!!
Originally Posted by MaxF
I picked up two each of several titles, including Golf and Donkey Kong Jr., for 10 cents - 25 cents each. If you're interested in either one, let me know.
I would like to get both of those from you.

After picking up Mario Bros. today at a Gamestop, this is what I currently have:
Air Hockey Promo card, Donkey Kong 3, Excitebike, Mario Bros., Tennis, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Freezing Ray, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Hidden Ruins.
Old 02-17-05, 08:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I would like to get both of those from you.

After picking up Mario Bros. today at a Gamestop, this is what I currently have:
Air Hockey Promo card, Donkey Kong 3, Excitebike, Mario Bros., Tennis, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Freezing Ray, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Hidden Ruins.
No problem. Just drop me an email (through my profile here) and we'll set something up.
Old 02-20-05, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by MaxF
No problem. Just drop me an email (through my profile here) and we'll set something up.
I sent ya one, let me know.
Old 02-20-05, 07:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I sent ya one, let me know.
Got it. I've been busy, but I'll send you a reply tonight.
Old 03-22-05, 06:32 PM

Just a heads up:
I found E-Readers on clearance at a local SuperTarget for $9.99, Your Mileage May Vary. These are new packages and include an Animal Crossing card, 3 Pokemon cards, Manhole, and Donkey Kong Jr. These are not the bundle with the GBA.

Thanks to that, and MaxF's generosity, I now have the following:
E-Reader Promo Pack (Machop, Machoke, & Machamp Pokemon, Manhole game, Animal Crossing,) Air Hockey Promo card, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong Jr. (X2,) Excitebike, Golf, Mario Bros., Tennis, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Freezing Ray, Pokemon Battle-E Cards: Hidden Ruins.

If anyone has any extra packs lying around, please let me know. If you have loose extras of Animal Crossing cards, I would also be interested in those, as I now have a whopping 1 card for AC.

rfduncan, if you still have the Clu-Clu Land, I would like to get it from you.