Reload this Page >

North Shore 1/13/05 season finale

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 01-13-05, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well, that was a craptacular season/series finale.

Alex gets Frankie's club shut down (cited for serving under-aged trust fun kids lots of alcohol), and it provides the hotel with the means revoke the lease. At least Tessa gets to bitch-slap Alex for her power move on Frankie's club.

MJ gets some sing-along time with a fictional star singer played by Delta Goodrem. At least she sang on key and didn't sound too bad.

Gabriel's subplot was dumb, nuff said.

Nicole learns of Jason's arrest, and being the first person he tried to call (but she was too busy getting busy with the cook). Later, Nicole is pre-occupied with Jason's plight, and the cook figures out that she ain't into him, and he tells her to go to him.

The feds want Jason to wear a wire and get the dirt on Vincent. Jason is still being played by Vincent, and when Vincent ask for more time, he uses it to fly the islands, leaving Jason to hold the bag.

Boo!

Last edited by Patman; 01-13-05 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-13-05, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
Thank the heavens that this season is finally over and I can't possibly watch a new episode in the near future.

And what a shitty way to end the season for just about every sub-plot in the damn show.

I love the girl that played Gabriel's ex from Daytona. She's smoking.
Old 01-13-05, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Hero

The only good thing was getting exposed to Delta Goodrem, an Aussie. I'll be checking out her newest CD in about 4 minutes...
Old 01-13-05, 11:55 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
All of this singing on Fox tonight made me feel like I was watching a Boston Public tribute.
Old 01-14-05, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Hero

As long as the singers don't suck, I don't mind the musical numbers.
Old 01-14-05, 01:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted on Delta in the "hottest singers" thread in the Adult Forum. My friend in Australia has a huge crush on her. It's good to see she's doing so well after going through chemo last year for cancer.

Nikki (MJ) sounded pretty good. I had no idea she had done anything in showbiz before this show, but now I find out she used to sing in a group called Innosense and was even on the Mickey Mouse Club during the Britney, Justin etc. years. That freakin show was like a breeding ground for future pop singers and actors.

Has this show been cancelled yet? If it has, Amanda Righetti may head back over to the O.C. before too long.
Old 01-14-05, 09:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman
The feds want Jason to wear a wire and get the dirt on Vincent. Jason is still being played by Vincent, and when Vincent ask for more time, he uses it to fly the islands, leaving Jason to hold the bag.
That's obviously what they want us to think. But is it part of a plan by Vincent (he told Jason he'd come up with something) to extricate them both?

I do agree the show was pretty bad. But when hasn't it been?
Old 01-14-05, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 601 Likes on 486 Posts
My hat goes off to those of you who stuck with this show to the end. My tipping point came about 6 episodes ago.
Old 01-14-05, 05:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bets on Second Two? Same as me catching a bass in my neighbor 's pond?
Old 02-08-05, 05:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dont look too forward to another season...

North Shore
Is it coming back? Kristin says "Don't hold your breath. I'm told it's done. And Amanda Righetti was just cast on an upcoming Fox drama titled Reunion".