Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Reminder that Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars & Starburst Edition Volume 2 release 1/18/05

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Reminder that Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars & Starburst Edition Volume 2 release 1/18/05

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-05, 07:48 PM
GCS
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a quick remnider for those of you who are fans of the show (I sure am now!!) about these releases next week.

If sales are good it could help to bring out more NEW Farscape in the future.

Really looking forward to this one myself!

Thanks for reading

Greg
Old 01-13-05, 09:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
... And a further reminder (for those who are region-free) that the R2 UK edition of Peacekeeper Wars is a 2-disc edition with more extras (deleted scenes, etc.) than the U.S. edition.
Old 01-13-05, 10:06 PM

Thanks for the headsup!!! I just got the first starburst edition this week!!

Take care all!!
Old 01-13-05, 11:02 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally Posted by bboisvert
... And a further reminder (for those who are region-free) that the R2 UK edition of Peacekeeper Wars is a 2-disc edition with more extras (deleted scenes, etc.) than the U.S. edition.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why didn't you tell me this earlier? My copy's already on the way from DDD. Where's the cheapest place?
Old 01-14-05, 12:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by bboisvert
Thanks for the tip. Glad I didn't preorder this. Another request for the cheapest place carrying the R2.
Old 01-14-05, 08:32 AM
GCS
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by meritocracy
Thanks for the tip. Glad I didn't preorder this. Another request for the cheapest place carrying the R2.
I believe http://www.sendit.com/scp/id/dvdtalk.../7000000097345 or http://www.bensonsworld.co.uk/v2/dvd...0000097345.asp are the cheapest places at the moment (including shipping) so I would try there.

I have already ordered my Region 2 disc also.

I wouldn't be shocked if there was some sort of rerelease of this in Region 1 as an SE with more stuff but for now I am happy to get this one.

Greg

FYI Starburst Volume 3 is up for preorder http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...6&type=product. This should mean Season 2 Vol 1 in May, Vol 2 in July, Vol 3 in September, & then Season 3 Volume 1 in November. It is available at Amazon as well (for a few $$$ more).

On Friday, November 12, 2004, ADV Films hosted a chat with Farscape Executive Producer David Kemper and DVD Producer, Chip Schneider. The following is the transcript from that event.

Allen Hi everyone, my name is Allen Divers and I'm the online marketing manager for ADV films... tonight, we're doing a special Farscape chat. It is my pleasure to introduce Chip Schneider, ADV's DVD Producer of the Farscape series.

Chip Schneider Hi, guys. Really glad to be with you tonight to talk about the new Starburst Edition DVDs. And about anything and everything Farscape. Just FYI, the Starburst Edition is a new special edition release with everything that was on the original Farscape DVDs from ADV Films, plus quite a few new extras. As of tonight, there are 14 exclusive, new commentaries across the entire series with various combinations of Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Rockne O'Bannon, and David Kemper. (We may do a few more before all is said and done.)

And there are several new documentary-style interviews. There's a great interview with Brian Henson on the first set. We're also getting some of the commentaries that have been on the international releases. There will be more extras added to the list soon. I've been working very actively to acquire as many of the international commentaries and extras as I can. I've been in touch with Guy Gross, who did the music for Seasons 2-4 and the PK Wars, about doing some special features about music. I'm also working closely with the great folks at the Jim Henson Company to access as much unreleased material as we can find. That's not as easy as you might think.
When the show wrapped in Australia, loads of tapes were boxed up, sent to LA, and put in storage. (Imagine hundreds of boxes full of Farscape footage. Makes me dizzy.) Finding any specific tape in there, even with a good database, can be a really, really difficult process. But we're working on it! They've been very patient with my constant nagging! The first volume comes out next Tuesday, November 16 with the first 7 episodes of Season 1.
When I was organizing the four days of commentary recording sessions at Post Haste Sound in Santa Monica, I got a great deal of help from a guy who's sitting at a computer out there somewhere -- David Kemper. David and I spent hours on the phone talking all about the complexities of the pivotal episodes and who could offer the best insights on each one. I always knew, as I think any Farscape fan does, that there were some very cool, funny, emotional, smart people working really hard on this series. And no doubt about it, David is one of the best. Period. So, let's have questions... I have one.

Chip Schneider David, did you enjoy doing the commentaries? Being stuck in a dark, steamy room hour after hour with Claudia, Ben, and Rock?

David Kemper Um... Do I really have to answer that? 2 of the 3 of them are great. One... not so great. Hygiene issues.... But seriously,

Chip Schneider ooooo

David Kemper The four of us are so close now as friends, co-workers and almost family, that we can almost finish each others' sentences. I think the fans will hear on the new DVD commentaries that we're firing on all cylindars. As you know, everything we talk about is brand new -- the fans have never heard any of it before. Including the "dangerous" commentary that we all went out on a limb on.

Chip Schneider He means "Jeremiah Crichton!"

David Kemper Oh yeah!

ADV_Chris_Ten A user asks: "Question for Chip: Can we get a commentary for Dog With Two Bones and Terra Firma? I'd really love to hear what Ben and Claudia had to say about those."

David Kemper Ben and Claudia, Ben and Claudia, Ben and Claudia. Jeez, I'm so sick of it always being about them. Don't you want to hear what I... oh, never mind.

Chip Schneider What about DK and Rock????

David Kemper Ben and Claudia DID a commentary for Dog With Two Bones, and as an extra special extra, Ben and I did one also. So there.

Chip Schneider We did lots of new commentaries this summer. Here's the list: DNA Mad Scientist: 2 commentaries, Jeremiah Crichton, Nerve, Family Ties, The Way We Weren't: 2 commentaries, The Locket, Die Me, Dichotomy, Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, Dog with Two Bones, John Quixote, Kansas and Bad Timing. Whew!!

Allen a user asks: I have a question for Mr. Kemper: "Do you remember the specific moment from your past when you became an evil genius?"

David Kemper I do not consider myself the latter, so I don't know. That moniker was assigned to me by some rather over-caffeinated fans. (The first part I will own up to.)

ADV_Chris_Ten A User asks: "njak: what episode did DK enjoy doing the commentary for the most?"

David Kemper Good question. They're all challenging, as we're forced to recall distant events and derive a great deal of pleasure from reliving them. But, I'd have to say Die Me and Two Bones were my favs.

Chip Schneider Jeremiah Crichton was pretty fun for everybody.

David Kemper Jeremiah was sick, man. Wait till they hear us. For your info, it's Ben, Claudia, Rock and myself going just WILD.

Allen a user asks I wish to know if there would be any chance to see Bloopers on these new DVDs?

David Kemper That is always a possibility and is being negotiated right now. Please refer back to Chip's earlier comment about having to literally FIND the stuff.

Chip Schneider There will be some. We're working on getting more!

ADV_Chris_Ten A user asks: "Do you prepare for commentaries ahead of time by watching the episode and making notes (mental or written) or do you all just sit down together and wing it?"

David Kemper Wing it. Scotch. Licorice.

Chip Schneider David and I talked quite a bit ahead of time.

ADV_Chris_Ten A user: "DK.. Since the beginning of FarScape through the PK Wars, could you tell us how being involved has helped you personally in your growth as a writer/producer. What were your brightest points?"

David Kemper G-R-E-A-T question. I have matured in writing on-going stories and relationships -- learning how to juggle the needs of the characters AND the audience. The characters NEED certain things, the audience WANTS certain things. As for my brightest point... I'd have to peg that twice -- Die Me on a personal level -- and watching how we all handled the cancellation as the true highlight. We all hugged and cried -- cast, crew, writers, everyone! -- and were truly a family. That is why we all came back together from all over the world to make Peacekeeper Wars.

ADV_Chris_Ten A user asks: "David-- What kind of professional reputation have you gotten as a result of being Farscape's showrunner? Has the complexity and audaciousness exhibited by Farscape scared off any potential new employers?"

David Kemper Another insightful question. Farscape has solidified my reputation as being a bit mad (which is good), and cemented me for the moment as a Sci Fi Guy (which can be bad). However, I am making the most of this "purgatory" by working on other fun projects (some of them to be released by ADV.)

Allen A user asks: Why is ADV re-releasing farscape?

Chip Schneider I expect a lot of people are wondering why ADV is re-releasing Farscape. The main reason is this: Most big video retail stores -- like the Walmarts, Targets, and Best Buys of the world; carry only *new* releases. Sure, they may carry a few massive sellers and Hollywood blockbusters as part of their general stock, but mostly, it's new titles. We felt like there were Farscape fans and potential Farscape fans who, for lots of reasons, buy their DVDs in stores and might have trouble finding the early seasons. That was the original idea; to get Farscape back on the store shelves. I figured, if we're gonna do that, let's take the next step, and add some new things for fans. And make it at a less expensive price. DVDs are dropping in price nowadays since the format has become more widespread.

ADV_Chris_Ten grapeshot asks: "Say, I'm curious if there are more technical featurettes -- such as how the pyros are done, or how that great cinematography gets done?"

David Kemper That's a tough ask. Here's why... You really need to film some of those at the time they're being done. And what's more, the people responsible for all that great work are either in Australia or scattered all around the world working on other projects. Although, trust me, I share your love of those elements. We WILL have all of that on DVDs of future projects, though.

Allen Nostromo asks: Hi, please ask, what ever happened to that Farscape Anime, that was a potential for the Asian Market? And if there is any hopes of something new in relation to farscape now with it being over... Thank you...

David Kemper Anime notame domain... But as for other FS projects, I hear we're exploring the hezmana out of the feature possibility. (For what it's worth.)

ADV_Chris_Ten Anon260 asks: "Mr. Kemper, a couple of years ago at the NYC convention, you mentioned that there was unused footage for Revenging Angel. Is any of that available for the dvds?"

David Kemper Those are part of the "lost" tapes that Chip is trying his darnedest to recapture for you.

Chip Schneider Reeeaally workin on that!!!

Allen Anon455 asks: For DK: How far have you schemed the story beyond Peacekeeper Wars? I'm sure you have plenty of ideas!

David Kemper The way I work, I don't lock in until it's time to go go go. However, I also have 3 or 4 roads the story can travel, and they're all pretty mad and fun. Just waiting for Brian and Rock to call and say, "Hit it."

Chip Schneider I wondered if PK Wars would end with "To be continued." Was that discussed?

David Kemper Nope. This was always -- in the grander scheme -- meant to be a chapter stop.

ADV_Chris_Ten NaKain asks: "DK, can you give us any indication as to whether Farscape will be back? There are now questions from the mini that just beg to be answered(Ex: D'Argos fate) If the mini is the last we see I have to say well done. It was everything I hoped for and much more. Thank you soooo much."

David Kemper NaKain, thanks for the compliment. We were all about giving you guys what you wanted and the story needed. As for D'Argo.... D'Argo dead.

Chip Schneider ouch

David Kemper............ I think...........

Allen JustPlainLisa: DK, speaking of the future of Farscape, and specifically a feature, what role can the Scaper community play in bringing that about?

David Kemper I'm loathe to give out my home address, however, if everyone sends me $1,000 dollars I won't have to work on it. Other than that, just buy the DVDs, keep your ear to the ground, and remember to let us all know you're still out there. We're trying to get it up.

ADV_Chris_Ten A user asks: "Will the DVDs be double sided?"

Chip Schneider Yes!

Chip Schneider More eps less metal.

Allen an anonymous user asks: Questions for DK: Where you happy the way the mini series turned out? Were you disappointed not to be able to explore some of the story threads in more depth?

David Kemper I always want more time, but I was very pleased with the emotion ending. We brought the story full circle and left John somewhat as we found him... Free of Harvey, Wormholes, etc. The tradeoff for him was, he can never go home, but he's found friends, the girl of his dreams, and has a family. (How large, one can only guess.......)

ADV_Chris_Ten ShipsCat asks: "Are you going to add Farscape Undressed to the new DVDs?"

Chip Schneider There are some international clearance issues about that show. BUT I'm very hopeful we'll get it. I've seen it, and it's great.

ADV_Chris_Ten A lot of our users are asking whether or not David will be at the Burbank convention next week...

David Kemper I will probably be out of town, doing prep on one of the new, aforementioned sci fi projects. Have a good time without me.

Chip Schneider ADV is sending a cool Farscape mini-poster that you'll get at the con. It be free.

Allen GutPageant asks: Farscape reminds me of my favorite 'underground' bands-- great critical acclaim, and a (mostly) discerning fandom that while not massive, is fiercely dedicated and enthusiastic. It sounds snobby, but do you find there's a certain appeal in being a cult favorite?

David Kemper There are many different forms of "success" -- and I like cult favorite just fine, thank you.

Allen crazychick asks: I know this is OT to the Starburst DVD's, but we outside of the US are kind of in a limbo with regards to what happens for us. Does DK have any news on when we'll all get to see the mini-series? Specifically the UK.

David Kemper Wow. I thought you'd already seen it. That's not an area I'm steeped in, so those question as best sent to the Henson company. They'll certainly have a release schedule for the mini.

Allen quite a few users have asked: what's the deal with jeremiah crichton?

ADV_Chris_Ten Anon526 asks: "Hi, David: When & where were the commentaries made?"

David Kemper Jeremiah Crichton, first...

David Kemper That was an ep -- singularly for us -- where despite every best effect, the train kept, under it's own force, jumping the tracks. Ben, Claudia, Rock and I address this issue in a novel, and I am told, funny way. You'll have to hear for yourself. As for the commentaries-- some were done here in LA with Chip, others in Australia at the studio.

Chip Schneider The JC commentary is frelling hilarious. It's in the second Starburst volume. The Starburst commentaries were recorded this summer Post Haste Sound in Santa Monica.

Allen anon653 asks: What ever happened to the Nebari, sadly it seems the writers just forgot all about them and the contagion.

David Kemper The Nebari were not forgotten, anon653. I suspect you may hear more about them should FS be fortunate enough to rev up again.

Allen jacl asks: How many Starburst editions will there be?

Chip Schneider 12 volumes. 3 per season.

Allen anon526 asks: Hi, DK: I read somewhere that you are working in Oz & it's with some of the Farscape actors. Can you tell us more about this?

David Kemper I am prepping two small features that will shoot early next year in a very wonderful -- but secret location. They will air here in the states on the Sci Fi Channel, be available on other broadcast venues around the world, as well as on DVD (courtesy of these ADV knuckleheads, here).

Chip Schneider Woo-hoo!!

David Kemper As for the cast, I'd bet you know some of them quite well, and maybe the directors, special effects people, music guy, post prod folks, etc, etc, etc, etc. Hmmmmmmm.....

ADV_Chris_Ten A user asks "did crichton really go to earth in a human reaction"

David Kemper I encourage the questioner to watch the ep again. There is no way he went to earth. It was all an illusion fomented by the Ancients.

ADV_Chris_Ten Anon397 asks "DK... is PKWARS going to be in a book (meaning do we get to read it sometime) great work on the mini... i loved it ;"

David Kemper Thanks for the compliments. As for the book, that's a Henson marketing question. Your humble correspondent no do books.

ADV_Chris_Ten a user asks "DK you wrote most of the seasons closers why?"

David Kemper I was the only one left standing AND sober by that time.

Chip Schneider Ha

ADV_Chris_Ten GutPageant aks: "I love that Farscape never succumbed to stunt casting. Was that a conscious choice and was there ever pressure to try it, especially for the mini? No suggestions that to boost ratings, Moya ought to be visited by, oh, let's say, the Olsen Twins, or William Shatner, or Paris Hilton?"

Chip Schneider Paris on DVD would be a huge seller.

David Kemper Good Q. There WAS pressure in the first season. Silly suggestions that would make you DIE if you heard. And you're not going to. And... it was a strongly conscious decision to keep the series "real."

ADV_Chris_Ten njak asks " What about Grayza's pregnancy? Any reason the father was not addressed in PKW or did you just want to leave us wondering because you really are an evil genius?"

David Kemper Um... Was Grayza pregnant? I hadn't noticed. Gosh, I bet that might mean....... Oh, NO! No no no no no. It COULDN'T be! Could it?.....

ADV_Chris_Ten A user "asks why did you do two commentaries on
some of the eps?"

David Kemper Well, Ben and Claudia would address the ep from an actor's perspective, and then I would do one to tell you the truth.

Allen an anonymous user asks: how much input did the actors provide as the stories and series continued?

David Kemper All of our actors were computer generated, so... But seriously, I would frame the larger aspects of the journey with the writing staff, then the actors, directors and everyone else would chime in with thoughts that we would cannibalize. In the very specific case of Ben, you should consider him a full-fledged writer from DAY ONE. That means he had extraordinary access, input, and weight (he's since lost the weight).

ADV_Chris_Ten NaKain says "One more for DK and this is just a compliment. Dk, I just want to thank you again for Farscape and the mini. I still have confidence we will see it again. There has never been a show that will ever rival the brilliance of Farscape nor will there ever be."

Chip Schneider Right on.

David Kemper Thank you so much. We're all a bit proud, I must say. Single best work experience of my life. And I doubt it will ever be equaled again, sad to say.

Allen All right, everyone, we're hitting the witching hour. I'd like to thank Chip and David for taking time out of their schedules to sit and chat with us.. gentlemen, do you have any closing thoughts for the loyal fans?

David Kemper Hey. How about a few more for the people who've been waiting?

Allen cbglacier asks: was there any back story reason to cast the mean nurse from prayer as the priestess in PKW

David Kemper Great actor. And available. Couldn't have found anyone better.

Allen animeotak asks: can u ask, what were some of ur inspirations for making this show

David Kemper Started with Rockne S. O'Bannon, Farscape's creator and guiding light. He envisioned a world, the characters, and the tone. After that, we relied on each other (meaning the other writers, directors, etc.). We didn't know what we were going to end up with, we just knew what IT WOULDN'T BE. Boring, science mumbo-jumbo, tame, sexless, and uninspired. That was out goal. Good question.

ADV_Chris_Ten Nessus aks: a question for DK: How much of the projected season 5 story did the mini cover, episode wise?

David Kemper Not much. Themes were condensed. But you saw the last 2 eps mostly the way they might've been.

Allen Nostromo asks: Please ask, why they changed the look of Sikozu!!! thanks!

David Kemper Do you mean to tell me that a year from today, YOU won't have a new hairstyle?

ADV_Chris_Ten Leviathan20041 aks: Can you explain the certain cut above John's left eyebrow in the Miniseries and why it was in the same place as Talyn-John's? It's driving me nuts!

David Kemper Very clever eye you have. Theme. Homage. A wink to our fans who are clever enough to see it. I applaud you.

ADV_Chris_Ten Mreen asks I'd have to say you met your goal in Farscape then, a real peice of work (I mean that in the nicest way) original and inventive. I was hoping to see of more of Stark's story, guess it got condensed .. I hope you are planning on continuing with hints on how his ability evolved in the movie?

David Kemper Stark is one of my favorite characters, and Paul Goddard one of my favorite people. Unless he says "No," I can pretty much say you'll get your wish if we go forward.

ADV_Chris_Ten AniMeOtaK asks "After Farscape is over, what do u plan to do next?"

David Kemper Um, Disneyland....? Well, if you read some of the above answers in the log, you'll see I'm working on 2 small features with some old friends of yours, as well as hopefully starting work on a much larger project for one of the networks. Keep your fingers crossed for me.... or send that $1,000 I mentioned earlier.

Allen Nomad asks: For DK, In an ideal world, would you rather go back to episodic TV shooting (Season 5, 6, 7, ......) or do you like doing the Mini-Series format better?

David Kemper I'd like to start a new series. Series are much better for me. I like telling a long story, and I thoroughly enjoy working with the same people for years and years. I am a "home," family kind of guy. I like camaraderie and support and fun. All of those can be attained on a long-running series (though it is not guaranteed). We got VERY lucky with FS.

ADV_Chris_Ten Leviathan20041 asks : Question for Chip: Can I volunteer to go through those Farscape boxes in storage? Sounds like a dream come true!

Chip Schneider Ahhh, the boxes... it does sound cool doesn't it?! We'll see what develops!!!

Allen Ok, this time I mean, I would like to thank everyone that came out this evening... we peaked at over 140+ people in this chat. My thanks goes to Chip and David for taking the time to answer these questions. Chip, David any parting words?

David Kemper Hey, I'd like to thank everyone for continuing to support the show, and for being, really, the best fans in the world. We just finished a mini-series because all of you cared so much. That makes this a special experience we ALL had a hand in. Whenever I'm asked to meet with you, or chat with you, I always say yes, because it's a great joy for me. Hopefully, you've had a good time tonight, also. Be safe, and catch you all later. Thanks... DK signing off.

Allen one last comment from nomad: For DK, Spinoff???? The Chiana Show????

Chip Schneider A last thought from me... I hope you all enjoy the DVDs. I've very sincerely enjoyed working them. Farscape is a smart, weird, special series. And I love it a lot. Thanks to all of you for supporting the series... and the DVDs. You're the ones we make them for! THANKS! See ya. -- Chip

Chip Schneider Thanks DK.

ADV_Chris_Ten Many users have said a big THANK YOU!!!

Chip Schneider Right back at ya!

Allen Again, thanks for everyone that came in tonight!
Greg

Last edited by GCS; 01-14-05 at 08:55 AM.
Old 01-14-05, 02:40 PM

I ordered both from DDD last night.
Old 01-15-05, 12:38 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I'm in the middle of season 1 right now, should I buy the peacekeeper Wars when it comes out and watch it, or should I wait til i finish the series?
Old 01-15-05, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by critterdvd
I'm in the middle of season 1 right now, should I buy the peacekeeper Wars when it comes out and watch it, or should I wait til i finish the series?
Peacekeeper Wars is the finale to the series. It takes place as a conclusion to the events in season 4. If you don't want the major developments of the next three and a half seasons to be ruined for you, I'd suggest waiting to watch Peacekeeper Wars.
Old 01-15-05, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by CloudVader
Peacekeeper Wars is the finale to the series. It takes place as a conclusion to the events in season 4. If you don't want the major developments of the next three and a half seasons to be ruined for you, I'd suggest waiting to watch Peacekeeper Wars.

Just to reiterate what he said...Watch the Peacekeeper Wars after you have watched season 4!!!!!!!!

I picked up the starburst edition VOL 2 tonight at bestbuy. They broke streetdate on it!! I was hoping to find The Peacekeeper Wars too but it was not to be found. I will go back tuesday and pick this up!! I am stoked to start watching this great series all over again!!

Take care all!!
Old 01-15-05, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is it just me or did that interview hint at a continuation of the Farscape universe in some form?
Old 01-16-05, 08:19 PM
GCS
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by waporvare
Is it just me or did that interview hint at a continuation of the Farscape universe in some form?
I don't have mine yet but everywhere I have seen people who have seen the DVD have ALL said the same thing. This would make sense as Brian Henson's #1 goal is to get a feature film deal for the Farscape crew.

It remains to be seen if this will happen but I think if anyone can make it happen its Henson and crew (and the fans of course), afterall they managed to get a 3 hour (excluding the commercials) mini done a year and half after the show was undeservingly cancelled.

Also to mention DO NOT watch PKW until after you have seen all 4 seasons. You have SO MUCH back story to watch before the finale of the PKW. You are in for a REAL treat btw.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Greg
Old 01-16-05, 10:15 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Thanks for your imput, looks like I'll be leaving peacekeeper on the self for awhile
Old 01-17-05, 08:47 AM
GCS
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks for your imput, looks like I'll be leaving peacekeeper on the self for awhile
Yup but it will be worth the wait!! Its always nice to have something to look forward to

Greg
Old 01-17-05, 09:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah, it probably isn't obvious only mid-way through the first season, but the story gets pretty complicated pretty quickly, with each episode building on the next.

If you were to watch the end now you'd have no clue what's going on. And you wouldn't know half the characters. This is one of those shows that you need to watch from beginning to end.
Old 01-18-05, 11:08 AM
GCS
DVD Talk Special Edition

Just got back from WM where they were putting out both PKW & Vol. 2 of the Starburst editions. Both pricechecked at $19.96.

Cheaper from DDD and BB.

Just an FYI for those interested. As usual YMMV with Wal-Mart pricing.

Greg