Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone know what will be on Capcom Compilation game?

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-05, 07:28 AM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 904 Likes on 765 Posts

and will it be for GC? Can someone tell me the games made by Capcom?
I think they made "Commando" and "Bionic Commando" which are two of my favorite all time games. Anyone know if these might be on it?
Also, when it might be expected to come out.

Thanks.
Old 01-08-05, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 954 Likes on 662 Posts
I've never heard of this. It sounds promising.
Old 01-08-05, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capcom's two biggest franchises are Mega Man and Street Fighter. They also do Resident Evil and Viewtiful Joe, among others. Mega Man Anniversary Collection and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection have already been released.

About this compilation you're talking about, I have no idea.
Old 01-08-05, 03:26 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is talks about an Arcade compilation. When you get into arcade compliations you do realize that Capcom's arcade history is so damn huge. They can just pick five randomly. I bolded the ones I would love, but then again a rom is already on my computer for them.

Forgotten World, Ghouls n' Ghosts, Mad Gear, Strider, Dynasty Wars, Willow, Area 88, Capcom Baseball, Final Fight, 1941, Mercs, Mega Twins, Magic Sword, US Navy, Nemo, The World Warrior, Ataxx, Wonder3, The King of Dragons, Block Block, Captain Commando, Knights of the Round, SF 2 'Champion Edition, Varth, Warriors of Fate, SF 2 'Hyper Fighting, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, The Punisher, Muscle Bomber, Super SF 2, Muscle Bomber Duo, D&D 'Tower of Doom', Super SF 2 Turbo, Alien Vs Prediator, Ultimate Ecology, Dark Stalker, Super Muscle Bomber, Powered Gear, X-Men 'Children of the Atom', Dark talker 2 'Vampire Hunter', Cyberbots, SF Zero, SF the Movie, Rockman 'The Power Battle', Marvel Super Heroes, Battle Arena Toshindo 2, 19XX, D&D 'Shadow Over Mystra', SF Zero 2, Super Puzzle Fighter 2X, Rockman 2, Star Gladitor, SF Zero 2 Alpha, X-Men VS SF, Red Earth, SF EX, SF 3 'The New Generation'. SF EX Plus, Dark Stalker 3 'Jedah Damnation', Marvel Super Heroes VS SF, Super Gem Fighter, SF 3 Second Impact 'The Giant Attack'
Old 01-08-05, 03:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jackskeleton
I bolded the ones I would love, but then again a rom is already on my computer for them.
Excellent point. For something like Street Fighter II, my computer already has copies of that ROM for MAME (every version), for two PC ports, for the SNES, etc., etc... I don't think I need any more Street Fighter II ROMs.

This would've been a kickass idea back in 1997.

- David Stein
Old 01-08-05, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 234 Likes on 169 Posts
If it true I hoped they have some of favorite on.

Ghouls n Ghosts
Alien vs Predator
Strider
All the 1940 vertical shooters

Here a list if you need to refresh your memory.

http://www.system16.com/capcom/games_complete.html