Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Doriane Films: Shipping time

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-04, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello. First off, Merry Christmas! :-) I hope Santa has treated all of you well.

Now then, has anybody here ordered from Doriane Films (http://www.doriane-films.com) in France? I purchased their Peter Watkins box set around this time last month and haven't received it yet. (I live on the East Coast of the U.S., in case that helps.) Multiple polite e-mails have received no reply either. I found one post elsewhere stating that it took the guy "several weeks" to receive his discs, so I guess this is to be expected. Still, if anybody has any experience with Doriane, I'd appreciate any relevant info.

Thanks, and again, happy holidays!
Old 12-29-04, 05:03 PM

Follow-up

Hello. In case anyone's curious, it looks like my stuff arrived recently. (I'm still on vacation but my roommates said Doriane stuff came.) A month sounds about right.

The only thing that's off seems to be that, well, I got two packages! I don't know if Doriane split my box into two sets (!?!) or if they accidentally sent two. I'll straighten this out when I get back and write about whatever happens.
Old 01-02-05, 09:45 PM

Hello. In case anyone's still reading, it turns out the first package was lost for awhile, then when I wrote inquiring about when it was sent, Doriane sent a free replacement without me asking for it! I'm now forced to decide what I should do with the extra box. I'd prefer to send it back but it'd cost ~$15. *sigh* We'll see.

In any event, other than them (apparently) not replying to e-mails, Doriane ships quickly. It's the post office that causes delays.
Old 01-02-05, 10:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'll give ya the $15 to send it to me

Glad to hear you received your product, in any case.
Old 01-08-05, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by drjay
I'll give ya the $15 to send it to me
Well, I won't sell it for $15, but I think we can work something out. Check your mail.