DVD Talk
Just noticed: Other People's Money & Young Einstein [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed: Other People's Money & Young Einstein

speedyray
11-15-04, 06:23 PM
These are two movie I purchased on laserDisc because I was tired of waiting for DVDs.

Both have $15 retail prices and appear to be coming in widescreen. I am sure you can find more info if you are interestred, I just wanted to give fans a heads up.

I did a quick looksee and did not find any threads on these two movies. If I overlooked them, I apologize and feel free to point me to the already going threads.

clckworang
11-15-04, 10:54 PM
I have wanted Other People's Money on DVD for quite a while. Danny Devito was so great in that movie.

ianholm
11-16-04, 07:50 AM
Cool, I've been waiting for OPM for a while!

PSJ
11-16-04, 09:11 AM
Awesome, I've been waiting for Young Einstein. I imported the soundtrack and I had been tempted to buy the VHS, I'm glad I waited!

Thanks!

speedyray
11-16-04, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by PSJ
Awesome, I've been waiting for Young Einstein. I imported the soundtrack and I had been tempted to buy the VHS, I'm glad I waited!

Thanks!

Yeah, I got tired of waiting and got the LD, but it is fullscreen so i will upgrade for sure.

Shagrath
11-16-04, 12:17 PM
Awesome news about Young Einstein. One of my old favorites from when I was a kid. After this comes out, my most highly anticipated catalog title will probably be Hot to Trot.

Joe Molotov
11-16-04, 12:59 PM
Too bad we can't use Other People's Money to buy Young Einstein. http://www.thecomputermechanics.com/forums/images/smilies/Rim_Shot.gif

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0