DVD Talk
Neighbors??? [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors???

Rockybalboa
11-14-04, 11:12 PM
Where is Neighbors??

I have read some great obscure titles are coming, which is awesome, like Mischief, LTD, Arthur 2

Give me Neighbors
also
Wise Guys
Up the Creek
Heartbeeps

Mao
11-14-04, 11:20 PM
Long, long, long overdue....do they know a large fan base for this masterpiece exists?

I hope we'll see it soon, too!

scarredgod
11-15-04, 12:22 AM
another neighbors thread. ill say what i always say, its in my top 3 most wanted DVDs, i wish it would come out.

RobCA
11-15-04, 12:29 AM
I can't believe it hasn't been released yet. I'd definitely buy it.

Rob

JDF5244
11-15-04, 08:47 AM
Count me in. One of the masterpieces of cinema. Belushi and Akroyd at their best.

davey_4964
11-15-04, 09:38 AM
Count me in as another fan who would love to have this classic movie on Dvd. I believe it's the only major Belushi film not on Dvd yet. I hope it comes out soon, but "how many things go right in this crazy world?" :)

emhello
11-15-04, 02:18 PM
Still wating also on:

Quick Change
License To Drive
Going Berserk
The Naked Prey

gutwrencher
11-15-04, 03:14 PM
great flick and I've been screamin' for it for years. that and 78 other titles still MIA. with our work truck now down due to a blown engine.....it can wait a while longer since I can't buy any dvds for weeks anyway.:grunt:

btw, I want Modern Problems with Chevy Chase even worse.

nightmaster
11-15-04, 04:44 PM
I saw it at the theatre :).......neat movie that grows on you over time in my opinion. Belushi as the straight men much of the movie seemed very out of character but after a few more watchings on cable, you're cheering for him to break free and be Belushi :)

Rockybalboa
11-15-04, 05:11 PM
License to Drive is coming, there were several other posts, Anchor Bay is doing it. I am hoping that by posting it, SOMEONE will make it happen!

emhello
11-15-04, 05:14 PM
Apparently Belushi was so messed up during the making of this movie, it was very difficult for him to work for extended periods of time.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0