Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill 11/7/04

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-04, 01:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
One Tree Hill 11/7/04

A crazy slumber party has the 4 gals confronting their current life issues head-on.

Felix and Brooke are caught doing the rabbit dance in Hailey and Nathan's bed. Hailey lets Karen know that Peyton and the musical manager were doing cocaine at Tric (Karen booted the cokehead from the club). Anna is grossed out by Felix and Brooke hooking up, and being attracted to Lucas with the history that the gals have with him complicates things. Hailey doesn't tell Nathan that she's been hanging with Chris recording tracks.

Nathan is concerned about the heart condition suffered by Dan, and a condition that is hereditary. He tricks Lucas into going to Charlotte to get a free student check-up for the condition. The ruse being going to see the Charlotte Bobcats in a NBA game, and Emeka Okafor has a cameo. Lucas doesn't want to know, so he doesn't get tested, but makes Nathan promise to tell others that Lucas was tested and was okay. Nathan tested okay, so the mystery cloud will hang on Lucas all season long while he plays basketball.

Karen and Andy get closer, but then after Karen pulls an all-nighter on her term paper, Andy slaps a hasty A on the paper on ethic in business (ironically enough), Karen thinks Andy is just into trading sex for grades, but later Andy smoothes things over, and they get busy since Lucas is in Charlotte for the night.

Keith and Jules get closer, Keith offers her a key to his place. She's always eating but isn't all that fat, hmm.... she must have some dark secret because she's otherwise a cool gal for Keith, and we all know Keith has no luck with the ladies in the long run.

Karen and Andy, and Keith and Jules show up at the same restaurant for dinner, which was an awkward situation.

Later, Anna wants Felix to back off of Brooke, but Felix confesses that he has feelings for Brooke, but the "rules" prevent him from letting her know.

Currently, I'm enjoying this show more than "Gilmore Girls" on Tuesday nights.
Old 11-10-04, 07:50 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find it interesting that Rick left a message on Peyton's machine. Maybe his artists need the club more than he's let on. Either that, or next week we'll see Peyton hanging upside down out a window with Rick screaming "Playin' with my money is like playin' with my emotions".

Wouldn't it be crazy if they end up killing Lucas off? Maybe a season finale or midseason cliffhanger with him falling over on the court.

This whole Keith-Jules thing is too weird. I'm expecting to find out that she's a hooker and Dan's paid her to keep him away from Deb.
Old 11-10-04, 07:53 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Re: One Tree Hill 11/7/04

Originally posted by Patman

Currently, I'm enjoying this show more than "Gilmore Girls" on Tuesday nights.
I've never been much of a Gilmore Girls fan. There's only three shows that I can't miss-- One Tree Hill, Everwood, and Lost.
Old 11-10-04, 06:41 PM

>>This whole Keith-Jules thing is too weird. I'm expecting to find >>out that she's a hooker and Dan's paid her to keep him away >>from Deb.

Wow... I hadn't even thought of that and it makes perfect sense. Dan doing things behind the scenes all while rebuilding his image..

Nail, meet the hammer...
Old 11-10-04, 09:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Jules's laugh is horrendously annoying.
Old 12-03-04, 07:54 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by AndyCapps

This whole Keith-Jules thing is too weird. I'm expecting to find out that she's a hooker and Dan's paid her to keep him away from Deb.
I guess all those years of watching Melrose Place, 90210, and Dawson's Creek have taught me something.