Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Benefactor 10/18/04

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-04, 10:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The Benefactor 10/18/04

Eh... pretty lame penultimate episode. These people really don't think about how Mark sets up the game, do they. Well, the blonde and the nerd deserved to get the boot.
Old 10-18-04, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well...I guess the viewership drops down to 3. After tonight's ep I will no longer watch this tripe. I kept watching it, mainly to see the obnoxious shemale get the boot.

The final 3 were chosen mainly for shock factor. It was so blatant ...that the supposed "Act of Kindness" test was irrelevant. Cuban just decided to base the final cuts based on their critiques of their teammates.

Oh well, it was a trainwreck from the start...cheesefactor was high....good riddance.

Last edited by maxpower; 10-19-04 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-18-04, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Don't quit now! There's only one episode left.
Old 10-19-04, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't believe Mark kicked out Tiffany. She has a heart of gold unlike other contestants who are backstabbers. I felt so bad for her.
Old 10-19-04, 08:03 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
well I'm still watching - just one episode left! (This is still better than Survivor this year) you can see what's comming..

Mark loves that male model guy. Come on ... the camera's were following him on his "vacation" - he knew they were all tests.

And I think we all know who has the nice house and $ next week!

I read in the NY Post that this show has been cut down 2 episodes because of poor ratings... I wonder what they would have extended?
Old 10-19-04, 08:42 AM
Banned

The two hot chicks should have put on thongs and went rollerskating through a major park. That would have put smiles on many faces. I don't know why they didn't think of doing that for the challenge.
Old 10-19-04, 01:58 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, I've stuck with it so far. I actually like the basic setup for the show, but for me the problem is this... could they have picked a more unlikable group of people? Overall the contestants have either been 1) bitches and ass holes (Femia), 2) dull and devoid of personality (Spencer), 3) sweet but stupid (Dominic, Tiffaney), or 4) just plain annoying (Linda). I know you could say this about a lot of reality shows, but it's really bad here.
Old 10-19-04, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I like the setup too, but the contestants are too damn annoying and unlikeable. At least with a show like The Apprentice, you can see many of these people have some very valuable attributes or at least interesting characteristics. With this show, I couldn't give a shit who wins nor am I remotely interested in the contestants. And I'm one of those people who actually likes Cuban and wanted to see this show.

das
Old 10-19-04, 04:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

If Dominic doesn't win I will be suprised...Femia is a snotty biatch and Linda is to quote DRG "just plain annoying".

Mark just wants to party w/Dominic...
Old 10-22-04, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by mookiemeister
I can't believe Mark kicked out Tiffany. She has a heart of gold unlike other contestants who are backstabbers. I felt so bad for her.
She was nice to look at, but so damn stupid and annoying (IMO).
Old 10-22-04, 10:55 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Cheddarmuff
If Dominic doesn't win I will be suprised...Femia is a snotty biatch and Linda is to quote DRG "just plain annoying".

Mark just wants to party w/Dominic...
Yeah, that's why Mark made it clear from the beginning that there are no rules. That way he can advance and pick whomever he wants (and it's obviously Dominic).