Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone here like Bizzy Bone the rapper? Or like rap in general read in!

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-04, 10:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the guy with the high pitched voice from bone thugs n harmony. He came out with a cd called heavens movie in early 98 which is one of my favorites but around 5 tracks were cut in half meaning its only half the song. So that kinda sucked since it wasn't really a full cd.
Then in 2001 the Gift came out his second cd. Its my favorite cd to date but it was missing the hardcore flow of heavens movie. To soft. Many people hated it.
Tommorow bizzy is releasing a cd in stores called Alpha Omega. Its pretty much crap. The worst stuff I've ever heard from him. Its like a 3rd grader made it. Its that bad. Not sure what went wrong. There are around 4 good songs though and it comes with a dvd so if you see it cheap pick it up.

Good news though. Bizzy is also releasing a internet album at bizzybonemusic.com. Should be up for pre-order next week. If you like rap I suggest you order it because I think its going to be the greatest rap cd since 2pac all eyez on me.
It's 16 tracks. Whats cool about it is it's a collection of old and new music. Around 6 songs from the heavens movie era, several gift cuts, and several new songs. I've heard several songs from the cd and its quite impressive. Its very raw. There are a few snippets hear you can listen to http://bizzybonemusic.com/music.html look at the tracklist for the songs. Friday the video for Tryhustleme will be up to watch. So check that out.
Old 10-18-04, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 112 Likes on 100 Posts
Kind of a shame that he wasn't able to capitalize on "when thugs cry". That was one of the most perfect solo singles to come around in some time.
I might give that video a look on friday.
Old 10-18-04, 11:14 PM
Banned

Yes its very sad. I think its his managment. I personally think I could manage bizzy better. Bizzy in my opinion is the greatest rapper but yet hes eating breadcrumbs and just keeps getting kicked while hes down.
Old 10-18-04, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks for the info. Bone thugs-n-harmony is my favorite rap group, but I haven't kept up on them in the past few years, especially when I heard Bizzy was kicked out of the group. I'll have to give this album a listen.
Old 10-18-04, 11:40 PM
Banned

eatntae since you have been out let me fill you in.

At bonethugrecords dj uneek sold a cd called lethaface which is a krayzie bone solo underground cd is pretty damn good.
Bizzy and layzie did a duet cd. It was supposed to come out tuesday but it prob wont come out till december/january now.
Krayzies new solo comes out in decemeber/january.
Thugline.com will be releasing a mixtape with 4 new bone songs on it.
Ruthless records is releasing a greatest hits cd and dvd in a month.
Bizzys Omega cd comes out tuesday. Like I said it aint great.
Internet cd comes out in a few weeks.
Layzie is working on a rap album but I think hes quit on it.
Flesh n bone is still in jail
Bone is working on getting a group deal. No one knows if bizzy is included. He himself doesn't even know. Supposubly they recently signed a deal with lil johns label. That cd will be out sometime next year.
Old 10-19-04, 02:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

don't tell me this, i really wanted to pick this up when i get out of class. it's been so long since a bone album came out, they're my favorite artists, hence my name.
Old 10-19-04, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

well. just picked it up. the first 8 tracks are horrible. i hate his newer throaty voice style, but then it goes back to what he does best, rapping fast. 9, 10, 13, and 14 are pretty good and 12 is decent. What's up with the whole wanting to smack B2K around with a baseball bat tho?
Old 10-19-04, 06:31 PM
Banned

one of their members announced he had signed bizzy bone to his label so bizzy made a diss track. Why the track is edited no one knows.
Old 10-23-04, 01:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by puddytay
eatntae since you have been out let me fill you in.

Ruthless records is releasing a greatest hits cd and dvd in a month.
I wish they'd rerelease the VHS that came out with The Collection Volume One on DVD. This Ruthless Records greatest hits cd/dvd, is it all Ruthless records, or just Bone? Come to think of it, what was released on Ruthless besides Eazy-E and Bone?