Reload this Page >

One Tree Hill 10/12/04

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill 10/12/04

Old 10-13-04, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
One Tree Hill 10/12/04

So Brooke's parents are going broke, and she's gonna be one of the poor folks.

Hate the new guy Felix. Disappointed in Mouth tagging along with him.

The new Business 101 prof is just too rich to take seriously. Karen gives Peyton a shot at her idea for an all-ages music scene in the town.

Nathan finds that money doesn't grow on trees. The whole deal with using some saved up money for a car, but Nathan decides to use the money to buy Hailey a keyboard for her *ahem* musical acumen is laughable but sweet. Keith offers to fix up a beater of a car for Nathan and Hailey.

Dan tries to tempt Lucas with a sweet Vette, after some father-son bonding when they go racing against Felix. Lucas turns his back on Dan once again.
Old 10-13-04, 11:50 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A better episode than last week, but still weak-ish. I definitely hate the new guy, but hey....they have to introduce conflict at some point. Unfortunately, he gives the show more of a high school feel. Over the past few weeks, it's been real easy to pretend I wasn't addicted to a teen-driven high-school show with all the storylines around Dan/Deb/Keith/Karen.

Personally, I'm still waiting for Jake and Jenny to come back. They spent way too much time building the Peyton/Jake relationship to make it disappear forever.
Old 10-14-04, 01:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts
The new guy. Didn't they learn from the OC's mistake? This guy just might be more annoying than Oliver was. I actually find my favorite part of the show is Nathan and Hailey. I appreciate that so far every problem they have doesn't lead to divorce talk and overblown crises. I like some positive stuff along with the conflict elsewhere.