TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Clubhouse 10/12

Old 10-13-04, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Clubhouse 10/12

Is anybody else watching this show? I started watching it because Kirsten Storms was on, but I actually look forward to it every week. Last night's episode had a right mix of humor and heart to really connect with an audience, I thought.

I felt the relationship between fatboy and hot girl was unrealistic, especially the fact that he seduced her with calculus formulas, but the line where he used the word that sounded like fellatio and she slapped him was particularly funny.

Over all, it was nice to see an episode that wasn't about the players or any game, and just focused on characters and their development.

Last edited by Jadzia; 10-13-04 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-13-04, 05:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too, am also enjoying this show. It is good to see a pleasant drama that is entertaining and fine "family" viewing.
This season has seemed to provide better scripted fare than in recent years and I am finding this trend very refreshing.

Cheers to shows with substance over the latest gross out tricks of "reality" tv.
Old 10-15-04, 05:44 PM
Banned

Random question that probably has no answer on here, but anyone know why Dean Cain went from last in the credits to first?
Old 10-15-04, 09:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Legolas
Random question that probably has no answer on here, but anyone know why Dean Cain went from last in the credits to first?
I would like to know as well, since the show is clearly not about him. That kind of ticked me off, and screamed "EGO PROBLEM" more than anything else.
Old 10-21-04, 11:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

i have been watching this and am enjoying it. however, i read that it's getting moved to saturday night in a couple of weeks which i don't think bodes very well for it.
Old 10-22-04, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I'd pick it up on saturday night. As it stands right now, i'd never see it cause of Scrubs.
Old 10-22-04, 12:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by kevin75
i have been watching this and am enjoying it. however, i read that it's getting moved to saturday night in a couple of weeks which i don't think bodes very well for it.
Saturdays suck. Does anything find an audience on Saturdays?
Old 10-22-04, 02:10 AM
Banned

Originally posted by calhoun07
Saturdays suck. Does anything find an audience on Saturdays?
Family shows tend to.