The Mountain - 09/29/04

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-04, 07:09 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
The Mountain - 09/29/04

"Unbroken", Episode #101.

Spoiler:
David spends the night in jail after a bar fight in Denver and finds a financial crisis when he returns home; Max comes clean to David about the Dowlings' plan to take over the mountain; Will is jealous about Maria and David's prior relationship.

Cast: Oliver Hudson, Anson Mount, Barbara Hershey, Tara Thompson, Alana De La Garza , Johann Urb, Elizabeth Bogush, Tommy Dewey, Mitch Pileggi, Penn Badgley.
Director(s): Ron Hardy.
Producer(s): McG, Stephanie Savage , Shaun Cassidy.
Writer(s): Shaun Cassidy.

Original Airdate: September 29, 2004.

Last edited by B.A.; 09-29-04 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-30-04, 09:16 PM
DVD Talk Hero

So will anyone else admit to watching the second episode?
Old 09-30-04, 09:18 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Judging by the ratings I think you're the only one who did
Old 09-30-04, 09:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

It's so bad it's almost good.
Old 10-01-04, 06:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by B.A.
So will anyone else admit to watching the second episode?
yeah I watched it.. I like the b grade tv stuff in some warped sort of way.. I did stop watching mid way for 20min to go make quick dinner but in true B grade form, it did not really seem to mater too much as far as watching the show. I was able to pick back up the story really quick.. heh

as I said in the first thread about this show, it's really sort of like an 80's ski film about someone after some family owned thing and so far the story line is matching that pretty well.. Next ep, big shock, is a hot tub clip, at least that is what the previews at the end of the this weeks (9/29) ep showed..

being the show in on the WB, I don't really see what is going to get it canned... Not like they have much else going on at that network so they might let the show roll for a while.. Only issue I have at all is the brother that is too into the biz does not seem to match the rest of the cast. Don't know if it's how he plays it or whatever but he seems a little too serious on the show to come from a family were everyone else seems easy going..

but then that happens in real life too I guess... For now I'm just wondering if and when the guest stars start to roll in and when they will do an ep 100% on the moutain, about a day there.. Ya know, no biz issues, just a story that takes place there at the resort with a guest with an issue of some sort..
Old 10-06-04, 07:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok, I finally watched this episode yesterday (I was bored.) It is a pretty bad show and I don't think there is one character I even like.

I had to laugh though when that Travis guy did something particularly diabolical and the other guy explained to his father "He grew up in Helsinki watching Dynasty re-runs". If they took this show all the way into high camp territory it would be worth watching.

I still think this show's plot is such a cheap rip-off of Six Feet Under.

There's a new episode tonight, I wonder if anyone left will watch?