Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Explain the ending of the Matrix Reloaded?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-04, 04:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At the end when they uncovered two bodies, Neo (Keanu's body) and another guy with a beard and mustache and they both were lying on tables.

Who was that guy and what did he do?
Old 09-05-04, 05:10 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That was bane. He was Agent smiths host. Remember when one of them jacked into one of the rebellion soliders? that was who it was. so it was smith in a human host.

Simple as that.
Old 09-05-04, 05:15 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,809 Likes on 1,129 Posts
If I remember right....

That was the rogue Agent Smith in Human form. Neo and that Agent Smith are Yin and Yang if you will. Opposites but kinda the same. Remember when Smith attacked the 2 guards next to the phone? He then tookover the bodies of both and left the matrix and went into the real world through that same phone. He also tried to kill Neo before they left Zion but that kid interrupted and gave Neo the spoon. By the end of the movie he had sabotaged the ship that he was on and it left him the sole survivor.
Old 09-05-04, 05:16 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,809 Likes on 1,129 Posts
Originally posted by Jackskeleton
That was bane. He was Agent smiths host. Remember when one of them jacked into one of the rebellion soliders? that was who it was. so it was smith in a human host.

Simple as that.

shit! you beat me. I gotta stop typing details....
Old 09-05-04, 06:06 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah, I think I said the same thing like three times in two sentences. I'm not sure how that is possible but I'm not all there right now.

suffice to say.. That is agent smith.. or one of his multiples who broke out of the matrix.