Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Wario Ware 2 coming soon!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-04, 05:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wario Ware 2 coming soon!

From http://www.the-magicbox.com/

"Nintendo will release Mawaru Made in Wario (WarioWare Inc 2) for GameBoy Advance in Japan on October 16. The game will have a built-in motion sensor, which allows you to play certain minigames by simply moving your GameBoy Advance around. There will be a total of 200 brand new mini games."
Old 08-05-04, 05:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im going to look forward to it
Old 08-05-04, 06:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'll go ahead and look forward to it now.
Old 08-05-04, 08:03 PM

Hope it works in my DS.
Old 08-05-04, 08:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by jediwicz
Hope it works in my DS.
It has a special chip to keep it from working in your DS. It will probably work with everyone elses though.

Nice to hear a new Wario Ware is on the way.
Old 08-05-04, 09:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
SWEET! Hopefully we can expect a Cube version to follow. You guys think the Konga controller would work well in a WarioWare game?
Old 08-06-04, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by zero
SWEET! Hopefully we can expect a Cube version to follow. You guys think the Konga controller would work well in a WarioWare game?
I'm sure there are dozens of ways to make ANY strange controller work with Wario Ware.. oh yeah, imagine a Cube version of Wario Ware (4 players) involving a dance pad, or one of those Onimusha swords.
Old 08-06-04, 04:00 PM

Re: Wario Ware 2 coming soon!

Originally posted by PixyJunket
From http://www.the-magicbox.com/

"Nintendo will release Mawaru Made in Wario (WarioWare Inc 2) for GameBoy Advance in Japan on October 16. The game will have a built-in motion sensor, which allows you to play certain minigames by simply moving your GameBoy Advance around. There will be a total of 200 brand new mini games."
Nice screw job(If they don't add D-Pad support) Nintendo is doing to people that only own a GBA Player, that they themselves released.
Old 08-06-04, 04:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Re: Wario Ware 2 coming soon!

Originally posted by Galanthas
Nice screw job(If they don't add D-Pad support) Nintendo is doing to people that only own a GBA Player, that they themselves released.
What? That's a pretty stupid statement. You're mad because you lack the hardware to play a game the way it was meant to be played? Do you want Konami to add D-Pad support for Karaoke Revolution while we're at it? How about adding light gun support to Final Fantasy XII? Gameboy games are meant to be played portable; the GBA Player is simply an accessory to allow you to play them in another fashion.
Old 08-06-04, 05:39 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Wario Ware is the best thing to ever come out in gaming. This game looks nuts, just like the last one.

sold!
Old 08-06-04, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess you should also be pissed at Konami for Boktai. They will make you take your TV and GameCube outside in the sun to play it.
Old 08-07-04, 12:50 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

hey you could still play on gba player, just pick up your gamecube this would make for a good penny arcade strip
Old 08-07-04, 03:16 AM

Re: Re: Re: Wario Ware 2 coming soon!

Originally posted by hahher
hey you could still play on gba player, just pick up your gamecube this would make for a good penny arcade strip

I came off a tad more angry than I meant probably. I really enjoyed Warioware, and I hate gimmicks like the one above. And I don't own Boktai for that reason as well.

Last time I checked Pixy, GBA Player was a GBA just not a portable one, so not to support the d-pad in all games by at least Nintendo is stupid. Mind showing me anywhere on Nintendo's site saying that GBA games are meant to only be played on the portable only, and not supporting the hardware for home use they released Pixy?

Posted Originally By Pixyjunket

Do you want Konami to add D-Pad support for Karaoke Revolution while we're at it? How about adding light gun support to Final Fantasy XII?

I hope your not serious with those comparisons.