Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Need title/artist for spanish song that goes.....

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-04, 04:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saa saa saa yaky sa yaky sa. Heard it on the radio but i dont know the exact spelling of the song or who the artist is. Can anyone please help. Thanks
Old 06-14-04, 12:15 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
can you tell me what type of music it is? salsa? merengue? rap? reggaeton? rock? male vs female artist? type of music in the background? what type of music the radio station you heard it on usually plays?
Old 06-14-04, 03:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Salsa , kinda cumbia. Guy kept saying sa sa sa, sa sa sa , sa sa sa yaky sa yaky sa. It was played on those spanish pop stations. I heard like Shakira or Alejandro Sanz or Enrique on that satation. Tried to find the websites of those stations here in San Diego but the sites wont load, was trying to find the selected top 10 lists.
Old 06-14-04, 07:10 PM

you can try netmio.com --they have links to variosu stations but only the top 10 and most are rock/pop. there is one song that resembles what you are thinking of but i dont know the artist or the name of it--only heard it once or twice... sorry, not much help.
Old 06-24-04, 05:17 PM

ok, resurrecting from the dead (well page 3 anyway )
i have heard this song on orbita 100.7 (got to netmio.com and click on houston then to orbita). still havent said the titel or artist yet. if you want6 to try to call or email the radio station, here is some more info about the song:
it is a merengue and the artist is most likely from mexico since he mentions the mexican soccer teams, cities, and states )chivas, tiburones, etc) in the song.
the only other lyrics i can remember off the top of my head are
.... mas apluada, que manda la nina. i will add more when i hear the song again. good luck in figuring it out
Old 07-01-04, 09:55 AM

ok--down in mexico over here and apparently, the people go nuts over this song. the group who sings it is called climax and the song is called either sa sa sa or mesa que mas aplausa.
Old 08-08-04, 11:32 PM

Climax - Za Za Za Ya Ku Za