Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Kill Bill Vol 1 R2 DVD Box Set PART 2

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-04, 06:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Continued from:
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...5&pagenumber=1

I recieved an email today from amazon.jp, thought for a second my box set shipped, but it was just their weekly 'deals' email.
Old 04-13-04, 06:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll post Part 3 later today....

Gotta hate those emails.... the dvd WILL ship on Friday. No early bird specials for us.

I would like to know, what shipping everyone selected. I am curious to see how big a difference, if any, there is between the express and international. I myself went with International shipping.
Old 04-13-04, 07:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Bill Geiger
I'll post Part 3 later today....

Gotta hate those emails.... the dvd WILL ship on Friday. No early bird specials for us.

I would like to know, what shipping everyone selected. I am curious to see how big a difference, if any, there is between the express and international. I myself went with International shipping.
It will ship BEFORE friday, at least people who ordered it months ago will.

I selected international, it should get here in about a weeks time, maybe a few days earlier.
Old 04-13-04, 08:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by flashburn
It will ship BEFORE friday, at least people who ordered it months ago will.
Ooh, I hope so! I ordered it back in February, and now that I've got the R1 at home, I am seriously jonesing for this to get here! I used International Express.
Old 04-13-04, 09:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Wow, I still can't believe that we went 15 pages of Kill Bill R2/R3 discussion... That's like one of the biggest International threads ever!!!
Old 04-13-04, 10:50 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I pre-ordered this way back on Feb. 20th. Express shipping for me. For some unknown reason I feel as though I've been waiting forever for this release. I'm more excited about getting this than when I bought my new 53" HDTV last week. Strange.
Old 04-13-04, 11:25 AM
Suspended

Hey Bill, Just curious as to what your estimated time of delivery is from Amazon JP? thanks
Old 04-13-04, 11:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

It should be one week as has been my past experience with international "economy" shipping.
Old 04-13-04, 11:47 AM

I've ordered from Amazon Japan before and have always chosen the cheapest International shipping. It gives a delivery date of about a month after the order ships, but I have always received the package within a week. It looks like they ship to California and then the package is picked up by USPS and shipped via Priority Mail. I don't know how this works, but all of the packages have a Priority Mail sticker and a California postmark.

I usually get packages faster from Amazon Japan than I get packages from Amazon France or Amazon UK.
Old 04-13-04, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

BJ...yeah, I stated the same thing in the last thread. Works perfectly for me when they do that.
Old 04-13-04, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2,203 Likes on 1,506 Posts
Mine is getting sent to my father-in-law's house in Japan (free shipping) because I knew that my wife was going to be visiting there from Apr 6-20th, so she could bring it back here with her. Anyway, I just talked to her on the phone (Tuesday), and she didn't receive it early yet. Its due out on Friday, so I have a feeling it won't arrive until then. At any rate, unless the thing gets delayed, I'm expecting to get mine next Tuesday when she comes home.
Old 04-13-04, 01:29 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 911 Likes on 771 Posts
anyone who gets shipping confirm from amazon.jp..please post immediately!!! thanks so much.
Old 04-13-04, 03:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by scott1598
anyone who gets shipping confirm from amazon.jp..please post immediately!!! thanks so much.
Chill out my man! You're gonna pop a blood vessel in your head!!!

I'll ship when it ships... This is the 4th or 5th post you've made about this.

Take a deep breath and pop a few pills of ritalin...

Last edited by Heliosphann; 04-13-04 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-13-04, 04:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

HOLY CRARP!!! DID IT SEHIP YEET!?!!!!
Old 04-13-04, 04:31 PM

Originally posted by Heliosphann
Chill out my man! You're gonna pop a blood vessel in your head!!!

I'll ship when it ships... This is the 4th or 5th post you've made about this.

Take a deep breath and pop a few pills of ritalin...
you are telling me to chill out?? when you actually know about how many times i posted the same thingOuch . even i dont know that or really care. i simply post where applicable and this is very much applicable. so why dont you take a pill and leave business well enough alone Tongue Out
Old 04-13-04, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

you are telling me to chill out?? when you actually know about how many times i posted the same thingOuch . even i dont know that or really care. i simply post where applicable and this is very much applicable. so why dont you take a pill and leave business well enough alone Tongue Out
Do you know if it shipped yet?
Old 04-13-04, 04:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Hey there's no reason to get hostile man, I was just joking around... I thought that was pretty obvious, but maybe you rode the short bus to school.

Oh and next time you make a post, try to use complete sentences. We're trying to live in a society here.
Old 04-13-04, 04:40 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
i'm really hoping someone starts a thread with known facts about the various NON r1 releases and where to get 'em...

not that I have a problem with repeated posts about shipping and/or other speculation about these discs...I just want concrete info before I dip for these...
Old 04-13-04, 04:41 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
btw...did anybody's ship?
Old 04-13-04, 04:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2,203 Likes on 1,506 Posts
I think that the endless wait to get this set is finally getting to some people.
Old 04-13-04, 05:03 PM

Originally posted by Heliosphann
Hey there's no reason to get hostile man, I was just joking around... I thought that was pretty obvious, but maybe you rode the short bus to school.

Oh and next time you make a post, try to use complete sentences. We're trying to live in a society here.
be careful when you use terms like that "short bus"...i happen to be a middle school teacher and teach kids who have severe mental disabilities, autism and other handicaps, physical and mental. now while i don't know if they necessarily ride a big or small yellow bus i do know what the connotation implies and am offended and offended that people like you use terms such as that to disparage people you don't even know.
and if you are implying with my sentence structure that it is not accurate well then i have to say i really don't care..i don't think society is based on the correct use of grammar in a public forum that is supposed to discuss entertainment and i choose simply to write as i emote rather than correctly as i am off now and have left my usage memories in school and besides...i don't care what you say so tough noogies!!
Bus Moony ps) that's my long bus students mooning you!!
Old 04-13-04, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
^^ If it barks like a dog, smells like a dog.. perhaps it really is a dog. Also, you might want to keep that offtopic crap off the thread or else we will have to do PART 3 of the topic by the end of the day.

My ETA on the site states 20-23. I used the International express flight. Lets see when it shows up
Old 04-13-04, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

It's been an hour or so...has it shipped yet?!
Old 04-13-04, 06:15 PM

Please someone post when they have shipping confermation.

I'm sitting here about explode because I need my Kill Bill over load and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!
Old 04-13-04, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Olay, I recieved the R3 HK DVD today. Should I open it? I'm really tempted to even though I know I should just return it. The packaging itself is nice. It has an outer slipcase and it does say 113 minutes on the specs. It also says Panasia Films Limited (A Golden Harvest Entertainment Company) on the back. Aren't they the ones who released it theatrically? Is there a direct link to confirm that this is the same as the R1 release?

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.