Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

Steel Battalion, plus many other games

Old 04-09-04, 03:20 PM
I Don't Use Spoiler Tags

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Gguys I have Steel Battalion up fro sale it includeds everything it orginally came with, I took it out of the box, but I never opened up the game, I have not had time to play it so I would liek to sell it for $185 plus actual shipping. the other games I have are(shipping is included)
Need for speed underground $35 xbox (sealed)
Carve $18(sealed)
Line of Contact( I bought the last copy at eb so it was opened but I never played it) $35
Rocky xbox no manual $11
Big Mutha Truckers xbox $11
Nfl 2k3 xbox $7
Maximo vs army of zin (sealed) $30
Smackdown 5 $30

Plus I have a custom xbox,(I do not know the rules about posting it here but if any one is interested you can email me)

I also have a GC with MAriokart, and the newer Star Wars gamerogue Squadron??, a wavebird, regular controller, and a 251 memory card $135

if anyone is looking for dreamcast games I have ever game listed right now on ebay(anyone from here wins them I will charge actual shipping costs)
Old 04-09-04, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man I hope you don't have to sell your NES collection.
Old 04-09-04, 04:06 PM
I Don't Use Spoiler Tags

hey whats going on pixy, unforuntaely(I cant spell) but I did sell quite a few of nes games I really only kept the really rare games, so I only have about 80 complete games left but when I was working for a family friend cleaning out a house that caught on fire(sound familiar) the teenage son had Bonk's Adventure still in the orginal box, and he gave it to me!!!!!!!!!!!! this game complete sells for about $200 on ebay but I have it in a fire safe lock box(right next to my copy of Good Burger in my custom orange case), because I have bad karma.

Also I have a new style SNES for sale, I still have the orginal box and all of the hookups $75 plus shipping

and I have a brand new Sega Saturn in the box(still in plastic wrap, I opened to test out the games, I have Nights into dreams, WSB and quarterback club and a whole bunch of demos that came with the system $100 shipped
Old 04-11-04, 07:32 PM
I Don't Use Spoiler Tags

bump, comeon guys, someone must want SB
Old 04-18-04, 01:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

sorry to be a downer but with all the dealhunters on this site, i wouldn't be surprised if many people are trying to get their hands on SB through the Sam Goody/Media Play clearance. Ebay is still selling SB for around the original price so that might be a better bet for that particular item. good luck though! (wish i had the cash to try out SB!)
Old 04-18-04, 09:01 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'll trade for the SB, so check my trade lists.