Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Question about VDR-M30

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Question about VDR-M30

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-04, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about VDR-M30

Hello !

Pardon my english's mistakes. I am brazilian.

I think to buy a DVD Digital Concorder VDR-30M of the Panasonic. I already readed the manual. But, before buy it, I would like of the to take some doubts. I meet this forum e have hope of the win sucess. They are 11 questions, but they are simple and direct.

1) The manual, affirm: The concorder don't to record date and time on image (page 66). And if want I "to print" the date and time in image for, after edition, to record in DVD-R, is possible ? Make the DVD-MovieAlbumSE this ?

2) Is possible to insert text on the scenes through of the DVD-MovieAlbumSE ? Can the text to be fixture in determined local or vertically (or same horizontally) scrolling ?

3) For example: My movie has 3 scenes: A, B and C, recorded, in this order, and in same day. I COMBINE the scenes A and C. When I play back my program in concorder, what order see I the scenes ? ACB or BAC or BCA ?

4) This is very important for me. This concorder (or the DVD-MovieAlbumSE) permit resource fellow to "a-dub", this is, for to overlap a sonorous track (for example MID or MP3) to original sound of the scene ?

5) The manual, affirm: Isn't possible to transfer a still in card for disc. Ok. I question: Is possible to record in DVD-RAM (through USB) or in DVD-R (through PC using the softwares of the package) a still available in PC which I want to add for my movie?

6) If isn't possible to transfer a still in card for disc, then, Can I to conclude what I can't to add a still in card for my play list ? Plus: Will can the stills in disc added in play list to be moved of the position?

7) Have the program DVD-MovieAlbumSE a greater variety of the special effects, or my movie edited and save in DVD-R will be really limited by 3 types of the special effects available in concorder ?

8) Work the DVD-MovieAlbumSE only on the content of the 1 unique DVD-RAM for to generate the movie save in 1 unique DVD-R or can I to mixer the content of the more of the one DVD-RAM for to generate the movie save in 1 unique DVD-R ?

9) The scenes recorded from extern font, too can to be combined (inclusive with the scenes recorded from concorder), divided, and to have all default treatment of the natives scenes ? Can they to be add in Play List and used in DVD-MovieAlbumSE ?

10) Know you a link with the manual of the DVD-MovieAlbumSE available in Internet ? This manual is very important for me. I have the manual of the concorder, but haven't the manuals of the programs DVD-MovieAlbumSE and MyDVD.

11) Is good the quality of the video? I read is very bad to night or with little lux. Is true? It has resolution VGA (640 x 480). Is sufficient for good image?

Very thanks for help me.
Claudio