Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Kolacell mission (need help)

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-04, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kolacell mission (need help)

Just started to play the extra level of splinter cell and am stuck already. For anyone who has played the Kolacell mission, I can't seem to get into the room with the retnal eye scanner. The one with a sink and ladder in it. I can get into every other room but they are all dead ends and I've collected all of the data sticks. How do you continue???
Old 02-27-04, 11:38 AM

I think I know where your at. When you go into the dark room with the laser beams that you have to avoid there will be a grate that you can slide up. I pretty sure it's on the right side of the room.

Last edited by kegman; 02-27-04 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-27-04, 02:39 PM

If I remeber correctly this is the last door before the end of the level (climbing up the ladder takes you to the next level). You need to take the Colonel hostage and drag him down there to use the retinal scanner. Then take him in the room with you and knock him out. Climb up and you're done.
Old 03-01-04, 08:44 AM

Thanks both of you for the responces. Turns out I was being a dumb ass and forgot that I needed to use the lock pick to get through the locked door, GO FIGURE. It's been a long time since I finished the main game. So anyway, I beat that level and just beat the first Vselka mission as well. about to start the second part of the Vselka mission. Having a ball with these though. Thought I better get back in the Splinter cell mode before Pandora comes out.