favorite AC/DC album Bon Scott Era [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : favorite AC/DC album Bon Scott Era

Rypro 525
02-23-04, 09:54 AM
high voltage, followed by dirty deeds

Dubya
02-23-04, 10:03 AM
Always been partial to Powerage. Very solid album!

Hiro11
02-23-04, 10:33 AM
Dirty Deeds followed by Highway to Hell.

Michael Corvin
02-23-04, 10:56 AM
Dirty Deeds. Every song is excellent. And you can't top 'Ride On.'

Andalusia
02-23-04, 11:29 AM
Powerage for "Sin City" alone. But heck, Bon Scott-era AC/DC was a kick-ass band. I can't stand Brian Johnson at all.

cactusoly
02-23-04, 12:15 PM
Dirty Deeds Austraillian version which has "Jailbreak" instead of "Problen Child" which is repeated on Let There Be Rock.
Second would be Highway to Hell, "Night Prowler" is my fav all time AC/DC track.
All of the original versions of the albums are completley different than the US versions except for "Powerage" and "Highway To Hell"

As a side note, I like all of the Bon albums more tha any of the Brian ones.

Damage
02-23-04, 12:51 PM
I'd have to say Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap is my favourite AC/DC album although my favourite song, What's Next to the Moon, is on Powerage. They're all good, kids. Pick up every Bon Scott album.

johnbook
02-23-04, 10:28 PM
Bon Scott era i really enjoy and own on cd:

Highway To Hell

High Voltage

Let There Be Rock

And from Brian Johnson i enjoy and own on cd everything except "Blow Up My Video"...

Roto
02-24-04, 01:30 PM
Highway to Hell, no contest for me. The riff from Beating Around the Bush is great and there isn't a bad song on the album.

I'm not a Brian Johnson fan at all. He's got the scream down pat, but that's about all he does.

Ergyu
02-24-04, 06:38 PM
Dirty Deeds for me.

sataniko
02-25-04, 07:35 AM
Highway to Hell

Citysmith
02-26-04, 04:27 PM
Powerage is the best album i Think coz the band had found themselves and hadn't been 'polished' by Lange, the ultimate Rock N Roll album in my opinion.

PS I do love Brian as well, he's done some Top stuff

slop101
02-26-04, 05:27 PM
Whatever album that has "Whole Lotta Rosie" - that's easly their best song.

nazz
02-26-04, 07:44 PM
Highway To Hell is the one that stands out the most for me.

Shot Down in Flames being my favorite song on it.

garolo
02-26-04, 07:52 PM
High Voltage is without a doubt THE classic Bon Scott era LP. Yes I said LP. I was in college when it came out and I wore the grooves off of it. I still have the LP. Do you think it's worth anything? Long Way to the Top, Live Wire, TNT, High Voltage, Can I Sit Next to You, RnR Singer, all classics.

I think I voted for Highway To Hell by accident.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0