Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Cold Case 1/25/04

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-04, 10:00 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Cold Case 1/25/04

This show just keeps getting better and better.

Just when you didn't think a cold case from 1939 could get all that interesting, it unfolds as a snapshot in a time in our history that made it very hard to show one's true feelings and affections for the ones we love.

The final reenactment was pretty grueling and horrifying given the circumstances.

Rush's and the ADA's flirtation is cute and coy. Kathryn Morris blushes like no one's business.
Old 01-26-04, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was worried when it began that it would be boring, and then it turned out to be one of the best episodes thus far, IMO. The love affair with the milkman was so touching and it made the ending that much more horrifying.
I really like this show a lot. I agree that their flirtation bw Lilly and the DA is cute. I like how her partner knows there's something going on, but doesn't know quite what.
Old 01-26-04, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally, I can read and participate in a Cold Case thread! :-) Wasn't until the last week or so that I finally got around to watching the full season-to-date (gotta love Tivo), and now I see why everyone raves. Luckily I did pick up the hint somewhere early enough in the season that I needed to pad for football runover, so only one or two near the beginning were cut off and one of those has already been re-run so I got to see it as well.

Anyway, last night's episode was definitely very good, I was not expecting that ending at all. I assumed (silly me) that it would be the other one that had killed her (being vague in case spoilers aren't allowed if the subject doesn't say "spoilers", I haven't posted enough to know all the rules here).

Great show!

Steph
Old 01-26-04, 05:57 PM

Received 174 Likes on 124 Posts
Count me as another one who thought last night's episode was among the better ones so far. Pretty powerful and moving ending. And I continue to enjoy watching Kathryn Morris weekly in HDTV. Very nice.
I also thought the actress playing Sadie was quite good looking. Hope the show keeps up the quality.
Old 01-27-04, 01:28 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
I thought it was very good.

I didn't see the ending coming either.

I think the strong part of this show for me is none of the supporting characters are an annoyance like some of them are on the two CSI's & Law and Orders.