Reload this Page >

Samurai Shodown 5 (PS2) $39.99 at Ebgames

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 01-12-04, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can'te believed it! Ebgames have Samurai Shodown 5 (PS2) up for Pre-order (6/15/04)

I miss out Samurai Shodown 4 (PS Import version) i promise myself I MUST GET this KILLER Fighting GAME whenever is coming out in the US

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/240363.asp

THanks you SNKPLaymore
Old 01-12-04, 03:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude, you did NOT miss out on Samurai Slowdown 4 for the PS import.

SS4 for PS may have been the game with the single worst loading in the history of PS games, and you all know there is some fierce competition there. There was long load times to get to the character select screen, then after you choose Slash/Bust it had to load the "VS Screen," then it had to load to start the fight.. after all that you think "Alright ready to fight!!".. annoucer comes on "Round 1.. FIGHT!".. then MORE load time.. I swear it had to stop and load in the middle of matches at times.

In fact.. almost all Neo Geo ports on the PS1 had deadly load times.. I remember Metal Slug.. it had to stop and load maybe 5 or 6 times WITHIN a single level.
Old 01-12-04, 03:22 PM

The question is whether or not they are giving us the full version and not a incomplete version like their KOF disc they released here.
Old 01-12-04, 05:57 PM

Originally posted by PixyJunket
Dude, you did NOT miss out on Samurai Slowdown 4 for the PS import.

SS4 for PS may have been the game with the single worst loading in the history of PS games, and you all know there is some fierce competition there. There was long load times to get to the character select screen, then after you choose Slash/Bust it had to load the "VS Screen," then it had to load to start the fight.. after all that you think "Alright ready to fight!!".. annoucer comes on "Round 1.. FIGHT!".. then MORE load time.. I swear it had to stop and load in the middle of matches at times.

In fact.. almost all Neo Geo ports on the PS1 had deadly load times.. I remember Metal Slug.. it had to stop and load maybe 5 or 6 times WITHIN a single level.
Hmm, how odd, I have Metal Slug X [JPN] for PSOne and the loading times are very fast..maybe it is the US version?

Anyways, to the original poster, I know, I can't wait for this one either...
Old 01-12-04, 06:58 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Hmmmm......

Anyone in here beside me who plan going pickup Samurai Shodown 5 when is come out ??
Old 01-12-04, 06:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I was going to buy the Neo Geo cartridge.... but heck, I don't have $300+ laying around, hehe, so I guess I will get this instead, maybe used or something