Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

my animal crossing travails...

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-03, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my animal crossing travails...

ok, i finally moved the gamecube upto my main gaming setup - between the ps2 and the xbox. started playing animal crossing in earnest... found all these weeds from months of not playing lol. anyway, i thought, might as well restart the game b/c i don't know what the heck i was doing.

restart the town! i get a visit from a mole - Mr. Resetti (?) who tells me not to do it again... right. so, i'm doing ok, but i figure, i may as well create another character to fill up another house. after a day, i realize, i will never have time to play 2 characters! so, restart again! (ignoring Mr. Resetti's warning).

restart the final town! ok, things go ok, and then the winter holidays are over, and i realize that i really can't play the game during the day like i was able to. but the store closes at night, and a lot of the neighbors are sleepy... i now think that i should have set the time to be daytime when i can play - 10pm or later...

so, another reset - probably tomorrow...

i also realize that i will probably never "visit" another town by using the memory card. i still haven't hooked up the gba yet, but that i can do.

i also vaguely remember that something was on the memory card, but i can't find it.

--
questions:
1. mr resetti's warnings... important?
2. will there be an animal crossing 2?
3. does it get more sophisticated than doing errands, digging for stuff, planting trees, and furnishing the pad? don't tell me what happens... just a yes or a no will suffice.
Old 01-01-04, 12:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: my animal crossing travails...

Originally posted by young
questions:
1. mr resetti's warnings... important?
2. will there be an animal crossing 2?
3. does it get more sophisticated than doing errands, digging for stuff, planting trees, and furnishing the pad? don't tell me what happens... just a yes or a no will suffice.
1. He is only there to annoy you and since his speech gets longer and longer each time it WILL annoy you.

2. The second installment is planned and might even be out in Japan very soon. I thought I had heard about it coming out over there but since I don't live there......I didn't really pay attention. I'm hoping for some online support to keep the game fresh.
3. Short answer huh? no ( but it's still a fun game for a fair amount of time )
Old 01-01-04, 03:14 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 401 Likes on 301 Posts
There's always stuff to do in Animal Crossing
Old 01-01-04, 07:43 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

The mole creeps me out .

Animal Crossing 2 is announced but not even closed to being finished yet. There haven't even been any screen shots or a release date yet here or in Japan so enjoy the first game .