I Was Wondering If Everybody Could Help Me Test Something

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-03, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There was a Canadian show when I was little called Puttnam's Prairie Emporium and it was so amazing, unique, incredible and amazing. The cast, the stories, the characters and everything were so memorable that 12 years later I can still rewmember great details about this show. I never taped this show but I wish i had and it's currently not being broadcast on any stations here in Canada but I was wondering if everyone could go to here to tvshowsondvd and click this link
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showinfo.cfm?showID=7129
and PLEASE Vote for it.

Even if you have never heard of this show could you please do it. I know as it is a canadian show it has little of any chance if ever being put on DVD but just do it for

1) To raise more awareness of the this show. So more people can find out about it.

2) Just as a test I want to see how many votes we can get.

Just remember when you were little wasn't there a show that you can't see anymore that was just incredible in your eyes that you just wanted to see it again. Well do it for those shows.

It would mean so much if everybody could vote and just as a test see how many votes we could get.

Thanks

Which Button
Old 11-24-03, 02:35 PM
Banned

I am not going to vote for a show that I won't buy or even consider buying. That would defeat the whole purpose of that site.
Old 11-24-03, 02:36 PM

That's fair enough. I was worried that this might be stupids and people might respond like that. But I thought it was worth a try.

Oh Well
Old 11-24-03, 03:32 PM

Thanks for the link though...didn't vote for your show, but I did vote for two shows I really want on DVD:
The Greatest American Hero
Nowhere Man
Old 11-24-03, 03:33 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

EPKJ's reasoning has actually convinced me not to vote. I would've done it to be nice, but think about it: Let's say they get all these votes from people who have no real interest in the show. They decide to make a DVD set and hardly anyone buys it. They lose out and it isn't very fair to them. I dunno. Just my thoughts.

K
Old 11-24-03, 03:40 PM

You know Cornelius your right I never thought of that but your right. The goal of the site is to get people who really want their shows on dvd to actually get on dvd. I had never thought of that when i made the post.

Thanks for wantingf to post anyway to be nice though
Old 11-25-03, 04:54 PM
Suspended

Location: You have moved into a dark place. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
I won't vote for any product I wouldn't actually purchase. That just diminishes the power of these polls.

If they get thousands of votes and release a show that doesn't sell that many copies they'll look at the polls as a faulty indicator in the future.

Please, people, only sign petitions for products you actually would buy on DVD - and then buy them when they come out.

Your $$$ is your greatest vote. The more you spend on product that you like the more they're going to produce of similar product.

That's why I hardly ever buy a bare-bones disc, especially when there are so many great SEs out. And I just flat-out refuse to buy non-OAR discs or non-anamorphic-widescreen anymore. The studios have to do better to get our dollars, because if they don't HAVE TO, they won't.
Old 11-25-03, 09:02 PM

jough,
He gets it... let it go...
Old 11-25-03, 09:18 PM

Thanks jasonnaper. I did get it and was kinda surprised to see this thread back as I kinda got it and just let it go.