Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Snoopy The Musical [read, Houston members, and people who have seen the show before]

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Snoopy The Musical [read, Houston members, and people who have seen the show before]

Old 11-21-03, 01:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to invite you all to come watch "Snoopy the Musical", my debut performance, at Theatre One [Houston Community College]

It is a simple but very fun production, our opening light brought in about 150 people, and it was a success. Of course, the second, third, and finale performances SHALL be the best, and I would like to invite you all to come see it.

Tickets are only $8, for a full 2 hour show, that is very well produced and co stars yours truly. In case you don't know about the show, it is similar to "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" and has only been staged professionaly in London, New York, and San Francisco.

Call 713.718.6600 to make reservations, the show ends this Sunday. Tickets of course, are $8, and if you are a senior or student of HCC, UH, or HISD, $5

I'd love for you all to come, email me [[email protected]] if you need any more info

And of course, I'd love if some non biased people from DVDTALK would review, you all write great reviews