Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Matrix: Revolutions (Chicago/N. Pier/IMAX) - Reserved Seating

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 10-25-03, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a note for Chicago DVD Talkers who were considering seeing "Matrix: Revolutions" at Chicago's Navy Pier IMAX theater (starting on 11/5).

I noticed that tickets apparently went on sale this week and are available online at www.imax.com/chicago/home.htm

According to the note on the website, there will be an 8am showing on 11/5, but that first showing will go on sale 11/1. Other showings during the day on 11/5 and for at least the next couple weeks appear to all be available to choose from.

What surprised me is that the online system asks you to choose specific seats when you buy your tickets. You are shown a map of seats for that showtime and which have been taken and which are available.

Seats are going rather quickly, so those interested in seeing the film at this theater should reserve online, especially if they want to sit in a specific area/seat.

Last edited by TheDVDGuy; 10-25-03 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-25-03, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...hah, I wish this hadn't been posted. I've been aware of this for a while, but I didn't want to post this or really even buy a ticket. Just wanted to walk over after class. Drats.
Old 10-25-03, 04:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
This seems to be an IMAX thing. I went through the same thing when I went to buy Ghost of the Abyss tickets.