Reload this Page >

Jeremiah - 10.10.03

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Jeremiah - 10.10.03

Old 10-16-03, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeremiah - 10.10.03

I know not many of us watch this show, but I figured I'd start a thread. Anyone see the season premiere? I really don't know what I think about it. I feel so detached from the story since it's been off the air for *gasp* 15 months. jms said this is his last season with the show, and I have to guess that damn theme song is part of the reason why. It's good to have it back, and it looks like they have some interesting stuff planned, but I had a hard time getting excited about it.

das
Old 10-16-03, 01:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have it saved, but haven't watched it just yet.

I guess I feel the same way: it's been so long and I barely remember how last season ended.
Old 10-21-03, 02:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just finished up season one of Jeremiah and the 2 new season two episodes tonight. I watched the two part finale and two part premiere all in a row and thought it was an excellent run of episodes. They really tied it up well with the exisiting plots from season one, I wonder if jms had this planned out from the start.

And I agree about the theme song. I didn't like Jeremiah's opening line in the theme either, season one wasn't great but it was better then that.