Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Threat Matrix Thread 10-9-03

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-09-03, 10:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why, why, why did they have to include stupid human beings into the story? The writers/director really ruined this episode. It could have been a so much better story if they hadn't included the stupid in love boyfriend/girlfriend angle.

I was hoping the whole time that they would crash and die! And that ending was just stupid. The real authorities wouldn't let them go 100 yards, just so they can feel good about themselves.

Chris
Old 10-10-03, 03:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts
That aggravated me beyond belief. If some guy carrying a deadly virus is in a car in front of me with a shotgun in his hands saying he wants to shoot his girlfriend so they can die together, the LAST thing I do is let his girlfriend make a romantic gesture of trying to get to Vegas. As soon as they ran the first blockade I would have shot them down. I don't know how that female agent still has a job when she lets sentiment cloud all her judgments. I guess that's tv for you though.

Oh, and that episode also wasn't fun to watch sitting here with a sore throat and coming down with a cold.
Old 10-10-03, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry you're sick, spainlinx0.

You're right, the whole Bonnie & Clyde thing at the end was a little over the top, but overall, I liked the episode. The black guy is quickly becoming my favorite team member. Need something? Ask the computer guy . . .