Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

The Matrix and Biblical/Kemet references

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-03, 01:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright I'm going to sum up the info I gathered while reading the forum at http://www.wutangcorp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15568 because I found it quite interesting....especially if you already have some background knowledge on the topic at hand, and are intrigued with the story of the Matrix....

PARDON SELF........True indeed, there were ISRAELITE references in the MATRIX...........ZION, for x-ample, is an ISRAELITE principle, yes??

However, the KEMETIAN ideal was a prevailing one throughout both movies:

--the COUNCIL of ELDERS, being 12 women and 12 men.

--the ORACLE being a BLACK WOMAN PRIESTESS

--One of the ships being called OSIRUS (that flies to the "UNDERWORLD")

--TRINITY, representing HET-HERU

There are countless others.

Quote:
you sure there wernt elements of the israelite culture in the matrix?? do you wanna rethink that statement

PARDON SELF........True indeed, there were ISRAELITE references in the MATRIX...........ZION, for x-ample, is an ISRAELITE principle, yes??

^^Israelites are Zion, and thats also our homeland

in the movie it says those that escape the Matrix will party there

this is in the Bible

Tank and his brother ,two blackmen, were called original babys or sons of zion ,because they were born there in the movie

other biblical references : the nebuchnezzar (the ship they drove)

he was the king of babylon who had the dreams that the prophet daniel interpreted

cipher =lucifer ..the one who betrayed neo

neo=the "one" or "chosen one" ..symbolic to christ or those who awaken to the truth (outside of the matrix or trick knowledge)

trinity - wisdom (woman) of the love of the truth ..also father , son and holy spirit (wisdom)...(when i say trinity its nothing like how the devils churchs teach on that)

apoc= apocalypse ...meaning the revealing of things hidden

neo was named thomas = like the 'doubting thomas ' of the bible who didnt believe the chosen one was resurected

his last name was anderson = forgot the breakdown to that

True indeed..........

Bear in mind though, there are just as many references to KEMETIC ideas in MATRIX, as there are HEBRAIC ones:

--In the room with the ARCHITECT, the whole discussion, as well as the room itself, was a breakdown of METU NETER.

--NEO also represented HERU (HORUS) the original archetype for the SUN OF MAN.

In the PERT EM HERU, HERU's whole divine purpose was to resurrect the kingdom of his FATHER AUSAR (OSIRUS), that the DEVIL SET (SATAN) took control over.

--NEO's concubine was TRINITY, who as I mentioned, also represented HET-HERU, or HOUSE OF ASCENSION.

Keep in mind what was said in the 1st MATRIX (during the CLUB scene):

NEO: "GOD....."

TRINITY: "WHAT??"

NEO: "I thought you were a guy....."

TRINITY: "Most guys do...."

Also, you mentioned NEBUCHANEZZAR as the king of "BABYLON".....

It should be known that just like JUDEO-CHRISTIAN, and "EGYPTIAN" are incorrect, so is "BABYLON".

That's a GREEK WORD.

NEBU was the last in the long reign of KINGS of SUMERIA.

“ Quote:
^^israelites also always had 12 council of elders ..and the 24 elders of 'heaven'

True indeed, and remeber in the movie, the ARCHITECT told NEO that he would be responsible for resurrecting the MATRIX, by choosing 23 additional people (7 MALE and 16 FEMALE, with NEO taking the last seat)......

Here, just like in KEMET, WOMEN out numbered men on the COUNCIL.

“ Quote:
--the COUNCIL of ELDERS, being 12 women and 12 men.

^^israelites also always had 12 council of elders ..and the 24 elders of 'heaven'

“ Quote:
Quote:
on the word 'oracle' , to me it means 'words' or 'wise words' .... we israeites call the bible the oracles of god ...and we know its 'wisdom' symbolic of the original woman

That's all fine and well, but in KEMET the ORACLE represented something slightly different, though along the same lines.

This is why it's important to do the knowledge on KEMET; whether people realize and accept it or not, it's the foundation for alot of the different religions, beliefs and cultures in the world (including yours).

^^i say khemet and shem both had their culture as one in the same even before the flood ,even back to their forefathers (atlantis ,so called )
Old 10-06-03, 02:02 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what about the dvd references?
Old 10-06-03, 02:43 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What about just reporting a thread that's in the wrong forum and not posting about it?

Moving to Movie Talk.
Old 10-06-03, 08:20 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

What is that on your hands? Oh yeah, too much time.
Old 10-06-03, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by RyoHazuki7
What is that on your hands? Oh yeah, too much time.
Says the guy who is so busy, yet still finds time to threadcrap.

The Matrix films are replete with religious symbolism, very consciously added by the Wachowskis. It's a lot of fun trying to decode everything. Do a Google search on "Matrix symbolism" and you'll find a lot of websites devoted to just that.
Old 10-06-03, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there may be a lot of things in the matrix that are jewish references etc... but from what I remember, there werent any Semitic-lookin people in Zion. lol! pretty much everyone seemed to be of african or asian decent, save the few token krackahs like neo etc.

j
Old 10-06-03, 12:52 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Kermit references?

Perhaps we should ask the director about those...

Old 10-06-03, 06:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Numanoid
Says the guy who is so busy, yet still finds time to threadcrap.
Thread craps are like Jello. There's always room for them.