Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

??HELP!! Need To Buy 150 Animatrix DVDs in Spain

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 09-29-03, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an event in Barcelona Spain next week where I would like to give each one of the 150 guests a copy of the Animatrix DVD. I am in the US so I am looking for a place in Barcelona (or that can ship to Barcelona) to buy in bulk. My guests are all from Europe so I do need region 2 DVD's.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could get this many DVDs before next Tuesday?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 10-02-03, 01:32 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try dvdgo.com. I think they're in Spain, and they have some guarantee, or maybe just make all efforts, to deliver all orders within 24-48 hrs. I don't know if they'd have 150 of them, though...

Also, if you look at the "sticky" thread in this forum called "international listing of e-tailers..." (the 3rd one down), it lists some retailers in Spain, some with and some without English interface websites.

Maybe you can order a bunch from several of these places to total 150 and get rush delivery...