Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

My Sassy Girl (Time Egg) price and Availability

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 09-25-03, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have just recently started to get into Korean movies and Was wondering if anyone knew what the availability and price of the Time Egg version of My Sassy Girl. I know it was extremely limited version of a popular movie, but I cant even find any available on EBay. Also if anyone know of a good place to get Korean Movie Posters I have been hoping to get some for my room.
Old 09-25-03, 04:04 PM

I believe the Time Egg version is full screen only. I wouldn't bother. Probably was Mandarin audio only without English subtitles. Taiwan tends to do Mandarin only releases.
Old 09-25-03, 08:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

it has original Korean audio, with English & Chinese subs. the English subs on this is supposedly better than the Korean release. it's limited to only 2000 pieces, the year it was released.
Old 09-26-03, 03:33 PM

Originally posted by darmok
it has original Korean audio, with English & Chinese subs. the English subs on this is supposedly better than the Korean release. it's limited to only 2000 pieces, the year it was released.
Really? That's good. All the Taiwanese DVDs I've looked at have been Mandarin dubs only. Is it full frame like I heard?