Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

(r2 pal) south park releases(seasons4&5)

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 09-23-03, 11:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tried to do a search for this because i'm sure its been covered but for some reason the search option won't load.
So i just purchased a new region free player that does the pal conversion. I was looking at Amazon/UK and saw that they were a few seasons ahead of whats released in the U.S. I plan on waiting for season 3 since it is getting released in december and i'm sure my wife or brother inlaw will get it for me for Christmas. But seasons 4and5 are my favorites and was wondering if anyone knows what the quality of the UK releases are like. Season 4 is probably a good 9 months to a year a way(unless they step up the release frequency). So i thought i'd pick at least one of these later seasons up. Any info would be appreciated
Old 09-24-03, 10:17 AM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
well, with my Apex, Season 4 has a lot of jagged black lines when movement occurs which I can't tell if is a mastering problem or just my machine converting PAL to NTSC.