How Rich Are you people?

Community
Search

How Rich Are you people?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-03, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Rich Are you people?

Damn I read about people having like 2000-3000 dvds and crazy systems. And being a 16 year old gangster(ye right) I wanna know how my unemployed ass can get a crazy job that can get me like 2000 dvds. I mean some of these ninjas on this board gotta super loaded with a huge house, fine ass bitch, hot rides and 3000 dvds!!!!!!! So please people, you guys are sucess storys in life and have somehow made a lotta money, so tell your sucess story for me and a couple other young buls on here so we can have 3000 dvds and be killin it every night watching everything from Arachnaphobia to Zoro. Your part of this dvd family, so help your family that only has 120 dvds(me) and tell me how to get rich without selling drugs,pimping ho's, stealing, selling bootleg dvds. And please post pictures of your hot wife's too for the fat pervert guys on here, we gotta help out our fat family so hook them up.
Old 09-11-03, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

say whaaat?!
Old 09-11-03, 11:09 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Go to school, go to college. Study hard, get an internship as part of your coursework. Work hard, give up your social life. Graduate. Get a job, work smart, keep an eye out for good opportunities and take them when they come.

Ain't no shortcuts in life, and everything has its price.
Old 09-11-03, 11:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,301 Likes on 945 Posts
Is danol reproducing?
Old 09-11-03, 11:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dear Lord. I think you should invest in a book on modern english first.

Most of us aren't rich. We just know where to find bargains. I bet for the price you paid for those 120 DVDs, we'd probably have been able to buy 200... you just have to know where to buy. Check this forum for the sales, misprices and hot bargains that fuel our collections.

And for God's sake, stop listening to ICP. I don't know any self-respecting person with an IQ surpassing ninety that would call themselves a 'Juggalo" and think it was cool.
Old 09-11-03, 11:10 PM

Yeah, what Jah Wren Ryel said.
Old 09-11-03, 11:18 PM

Thats just because some juggalos give others a bad name. Dumb ass immature juggalos will just be gay and throw faygo on eachother in the mall or somthing corny and are just "mall" juggalos. nothing more. Thats the reason juggalos have a rep of being stupid and do nothing in life. But theres other juggalos that arnt hypnotized by icp and are acctuly therre own person and arnt really stupid.
Old 09-11-03, 11:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Old 09-11-03, 11:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm only 21 and I am not rich, but I still am able to afford quite a few dvds and a nice set-up (see sig for links). Like they said it's all about finding bargains and what not. A lot of folks my age are into drugs, which I'm not (anymore ) and I figure that the money most people waste on bad habits, I use on dvds and what not (my bad habit well dvds and going out to the bar every weekend and getting trashed, so i guess my 2 bad habits)

And also DonnachaOne is right dude, stop listening to ICP. By the time you're 18 you'll see how stupid it is. Trust me I liked ICP too when I was 15 (did I just admit that )
Old 09-11-03, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: How Rich Are you people?

Originally posted by nickmondo1
Damn I read about people having like 2000-3000 dvds and crazy systems. And being a 16 year old gangster(ye right) I wanna know how my unemployed ass can get a crazy job that can get me like 2000 dvds. I mean some of these ninjas on this board gotta super loaded with a huge house, fine ass bitch, hot rides and 3000 dvds!!!!!!! So please people, you guys are sucess storys in life and have somehow made a lotta money, so tell your sucess story for me and a couple other young buls on here so we can have 3000 dvds and be killin it every night watching everything from Arachnaphobia to Zoro. Your part of this dvd family, so help your family that only has 120 dvds(me) and tell me how to get rich without selling drugs,pimping ho's, stealing, selling bootleg dvds. And please post pictures of your hot wife's too for the fat pervert guys on here, we gotta help out our fat family so hook them up.
dang, you got about 50 more than me...you are above me on the dvd ladder.
Old 09-11-03, 11:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: How Rich Are you people?

Stop acting like a dumb ass for starters...

Forget all the BlInG BLiNg yO! Stop listening to that shitty music that makes you talk like that. Stop listening to what MTV tells you is cool. Go to school. Go to college. Get a good job. Same your money and work hard and you will have everything you want eventually.

I hope this is a joke. Oh wait no I don't. I hope you keep posting here that way we can all make fun of you and you can become the new Top Bunk. Ya. That will be fun.

Last edited by Mopower; 09-11-03 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-11-03, 11:32 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

in english please...
Old 09-11-03, 11:35 PM

Errmm....little help? What on earth is a juggalo?

As for how rich I am...well, I'm not. I live in Malaysia but get my dvds from the US which means I have to pay a whole lot more than you guys. No ebay too, darnit!

But I have quite a few dvds (400 and counting) because I have a good job, get my priorities right and only spent my surplus money on dvds.

It isnt a race, man. Couldn't care less if you have 100 dvds or 1000.
Old 09-11-03, 11:36 PM

Hey mo power. Why dont you shutup and take your 80 dvds and go buy more disney movies to be cool. Your probly like a 45 year old $20,000 a year and you read this post getting all despressed because it's to late for you to acctuly make money and have more then 80 dvds. See this topic was going pretty good and your ass has to come and bash. I wouldnt come in your "when is peter pan box set coming out" thread and bash you. So just chill back and get off my nuts.
Old 09-11-03, 11:37 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Thats just because some juggalos give others a bad name.
Okay.

Dumb ass immature juggalos will just be gay...
What? Yeah, they probably make homophobic remarks. Or say stuff like this.
Hey mo power. Why dont you shutup and take your 80 dvds and go buy more disney movies to be cool... So just chill back and get off my nuts.
...and throw faygo on eachother in the mall or somthing corny and are just "mall" juggalos. nothing more. Thats the reason juggalos have a rep of being stupid and do nothing in life.
Actually, they are all idiots. That is why they have a reputation for being stupid. Because they are. You see?

But theres other juggalos that arnt hypnotized by icp and are acctuly therre own person and arnt really stupid.
Spelling... grammar... word usage... wow, danol IS reproducing.

Last edited by DonnachaOne; 09-11-03 at 11:40 PM.
Old 09-11-03, 11:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2,203 Likes on 1,506 Posts
Its almost like danol, topbunk and dalvin had a threeway and somehow produced an offspring. Good lord.
Old 09-11-03, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Hey mo power. Why dont you shutup and take your 80 dvds and go buy more disney movies to be cool. Your probly like a 45 year old $20,000 a year and you read this post getting all despressed because it's to late for you to acctuly make money and have more then 80 dvds. See this topic was going pretty good and your ass has to come and bash. I wouldnt come in your "when is peter pan box set coming out" thread and bash you. So just chill back and get off my nuts.
HA HA HA. Guess you told me huh? You don't matter. Never will. Say what you want I'll just sit here and laugh. Oh and I'm 24 not 45. And maybe you would get more respect on this forum if you stopped talking like a dumb **** and used english that we can all understand. Guessing from most of the responses to your thread I don't think I'm alone on that advice.
Old 09-11-03, 11:41 PM

wow sorry I dont feel like spending an extra 10 minutes to perfect my grammer for a bunch of people I just want to talk about dvd's with and not have to impress anybody with any spelling.

Why all this juggalo hate? There's gotta be some people on this board who are juggalos besides me. And i KNOW most of you are going to pick up ICP's new concert dvd.
Old 09-11-03, 11:42 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I think it would most likely take more than 10 minutes.

Let me guess... You have 60 copies each of The Fast & The Furious & 2 Fast 2 Furious... right? Your life revolves around MTV Cribs? Here's a suggestion, come visit us again in this forum when you have successfully watched no less than 10 Criterions.

No, Scarface is not a Criterion & does not count!

Seriously, this is NOT DVD Snoop-Talk! Drop the vernacular- juggalo! Whatever a juggalo is!

Sonicflood

Last edited by Sonicflood; 09-11-03 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-11-03, 11:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

wow sorry I dont feel like spending an extra 10 minutes to perfect my grammer for a bunch of people I just want to talk about dvd's with and not have to impress anybody with any spelling.
Why all this juggalo hate? There's gotta be some people on this board who are juggalos besides me. And i KNOW most of you are going to pick up ICP's new concert dvd.

Nick, it's simply a matter of courtesy. People appreciate being addressed properly - it's a mark of respect. You're also showing us a lot of hostility, and a few other posters are responding in kind. Can you blame them?

It's not Juggalo HATE, per se. We just realize how stupid the idea is. You don't yet, that's all. That's a matter of taste and opinion.
Old 09-11-03, 11:45 PM

Sonic, what is your problem. I dispise everything Mtv puts out, I dont even watch that crap they call music and please dont get me started on the fast and furious. Just because i dont use good grammer doesnt make me a stupid mtv kid. All i listen to is hardcore/punk/juggalo. Which is no where near mtv and is in the underground. So please just because I'am not as literate as you, dont think i like queer movies like the fast and the furious. I acctuly have 2 criterion's anyway so thanks for trying to bash me when you dont know shit
Old 09-11-03, 11:47 PM
Admin Emeritus

Closing before it really gets going. nickmondo1, I suggest that you stop using like "gay" or "queer" to denote something you think is stupid or uncool. I doubt that you'd find it respectful if someone posted about something they thought was ridiculously stupid and called it "juggalo-ish."