Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Waxwork II question

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Waxwork II question

Old 08-20-03, 05:15 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Waxwork II question

Throughout the movie the main character jumps between classic horror movies. Most I recognize, but there is one that is in B&W where he's wearing what looks like a blonde wig. There are 4 people (2 males/2 females) in an old haunted house, supposedly they are there to prove that it is haunted. What movie is this supposed to be?!?! It drives me crazy everytime I see it.

I almost want to say it's the Haunting, but there are too many things in it that make it so it couldn't be. Any insight would be appreciated, mainly because the original film looks like it would be something I'd be interested in
Old 08-20-03, 05:54 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got a question regarding this movie also.

Is there a single release of it? Or is it avaiaible only as the 'DOUBLE FEATURE' with 'Waxwork' on the flip side of the disc? I really hate those (not sure why) - so if possible, I'd like to get 'Waxwork' and 'Waxwork 2' both seperate. .. I know 'Waxwork' is out R2 - but to my knowledge 'Waxwork 2' has not been released seperate.
Old 08-21-03, 01:25 AM
My Generosity Is Legendary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If it's the part that Bruce Campbell is in, then it was The Haunting.
Old 08-21-03, 05:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is the part I'm talking about, but it has nothing to do with the Haunting other than 1 character with the same name. If that's the case, then what a rip!