Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

What Have They Done To Your Daughters? Is this All Region Pal OOP NOW?

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 07-10-03, 07:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just wondering if the "Salvation" All region Pal dvd of this movie is, or has been oop for awhile now?

If it is then i must have lucked out? About a month ago from an on-line seller I've been dealing w/ for sometime now, had only 2 left, and I scooped them both up. One was for a friend of mine, but just like an all region German Blood & Black Lace, i also got 2 of, he backed out on me when i got them both.

So now I have 2 of them. If anyone's looking for a copy please let me know? I'd rather sell it to someone who doesn't have it though, rather than someone who already does. Give someone else a chance who wants it, but has never had it. Neither one came shrink-wrapped, but I only played the one I got for myself once, and the other I just took out of it's case to check and make sure their were no scratches on it. It's looks new to me, it's flawless, w/ insert & all in excellent condition. Just make sure you have the ways & means to play it before thinking of taking it please? It is an all region, pal format, and it's all in like new, mint condition

Being a Giallo fan that I am, I don't want to hog up 2 copies of this dvd, especially if they're oop, and from what I just heard recently, they are. So i figuered to share the wealth with another like-minded Giallo-fan who would want this dvd. It's a great movie, and it's in Widescreen to boot.

so if anyone could tell me for sure this is OOP, and also if it is, and someone wants this other dvd I have of it, (preferrably someone who doesn't already have it) please let me know. I am paypal certified, and sell on Ebay as well as on Half.com and Amazon. I know that doesn't say much, but I can be trusted. i have a 100% feedback over on Ebay under my name "Argentophan", and on Amazon.com under my name Giallofan68.

Thank you for anyone who can definetly tell me this. Take care people.
Dino D. (Worcester, Ma.)
Old 07-11-03, 06:46 AM

According to Salvation themselves, this disc is now OOP.
Verify this by clicking onto http://www.salvation-films.com

Dazza.
Old 07-11-03, 08:06 AM

thanks Dazza. it certainly appears to be.