Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Your favorite from Rocky Horror Picture Show, did you sing it on stage?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-03, 05:41 PM
Rest in Peace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In other words guys/gals did you act at the midnight movie? I played all the guys
but they couldn't talk me into wearing drag. I am a man there is nothing on this earth, except a million dollars or near that figure; that could get me to wear fishnet stockings and womens makeup.

P.S. That statement believe it or not, got me more 'action' with real females after the show; than the guys who did wear the makeup and drag!

"I am a man, yes I am, but I can't help to love you so......~Spencer Davis Group.
Old 05-03-03, 02:55 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

i don't quite understand what your question is...
Old 05-03-03, 09:15 PM
Rest in Peace

HolloGen

The movie came out in 1975 it flopped but they started have midnight shows, I am asking if any of the members ever acted out one of the characters; if so what was the song they sang solo or with another.

I was involved until 1985, I sure didn't want to play Charles Gray with fishnet stockings even though I was in a wheelchair from my 1985 career ending accident.

HollowGen did you ever see a midnight show and people from the town or city making like they were Rocky or Frank or ? from the real actors film that was showing. Tell me I was the only member of DVD talk that was ever involved with the still going on "Rocky Horror Picture Show". The DVD is out, they use the DVD to practice at home, to be ready for the Friday or Saturday night Midnight showing
We are talking about memories or still making memories.

At least I have the memories, that I had the guts to act in front of hundreds of theater goers. I still have my Star Trek uniform I used to go to ST shows dressed as a Starfleet officer.

If you can't understand the question move to another, it won't hurt my feelings or put a dent in my memories!